Count down started


Image result for backyard garden with flowers pictures














It is Tuesday beautiful morning with 11 C. It is windy but it is sunny so it 
is fine. I don't work on Tuesdays. Today I make calls and go for my walk.
Today I am thinking to start sorting things for my trip to England.

It is already 21st of May and I am leaving on 15th of June. I will start
dumping my clothes from the closet, in my suitcase. It will be the first step 
to start my packing. I will keep on short listing my clothes. 

 I know I have to take one suitcase of 20 or 23 kg. I will find out. Final 
packing will be, day before my departure. Today I will dump everything
out of my closet, on my bed. It will be easy to sort.

My usual routine will be the same. I mean my calls and my walk. I wont
feel good to disturb my routine schedule.  After my breakfast, I was on my 
computer to go through my Facebook messages.

One of my daughters, the middle one called. She lives in Grimsby. 
She is five hours ahead, her day is nearly done. She was going to pick 
her son from school. It is 10.30, I will go for my walk at 11.30, I have 
still one hour so I started sorting for my packing.

It is 11.30, I am getting ready for my walk. I already finished my sorting.
The first stage of my packing is successfully completed. I am happy, I will
treat myself, will go for my walk to Tim Horton. 

We have to admire and acknowledge, have to give treats to elevate 
ourselves, otherwise our body wont listen and wont cooperate next time. 

It is 11.50, I am enjoying my time alone slot, having small coffee with carrot
hazelnut muffin, writing my Blog. It is 12.30, I am done, have to go now.
I will enjoy my walk home, to have a view of the beautiful flower baskets
across the Coffee House.

I will also check the rose plant, I think it might have started budding by 
now. So much to enjoy on my way. I will make some calls. I have to 
wish my younger brother. His birthday is today.

I will also call my sister in law. She lives in Aurora. She is not well. 
We have to be there for people in the special moments of their lives.
Specially when they are sick, feeling low. We have to call to give them 
assurance that they are not alone in their difficult moments. We are 
there to share. 

In the time of celebrations, we have to show that we are happy for them. 
When we make someone happy, we get happiness in return. What goes 
around comes around, simple. I have to go now, talk to you later.

Dear Reader doing 2 Jobs, I never told you not to pray or not to go to 
Church. Please don't take time out from your work to go out to pray.
At work, if everyone doing, you have to do it.

Dear Retirees, we expect too much from our Kids. How can they go with 
us on our trips. I think, only if they leave their jobs and start living a retired 
life like us.

By the way I salute my friend the Cafe Manager for being so considerate,
to accommodate everyone. I request my friend Priest to have patience. 
My Temple friends have to be quiet and to keep in mind not to disturb 
the atmosphere around.

Dear students, I request my Smile Army Friends not to spend so much 
for the platform. I highly appreciate my friends, Dean and George, 
being always there for you people. You are lucky to have great teachers.
I thank my Dear friend Lucy for giving treats. She is doing too much.

Kris Dear, it is of no use to write anything about Father. He will be the 
same selfish, always thinking about his own self. You have to take care
of my friends Niklas and Hannah.

Comments

  1. I have posted the blog in Smile Corner. This being Satuday, there are out of town visitors too. They came even though there were elections yesterday in Ireland. The councillor is expected to lose but he is saying that he is going to challenge the result because a Smile candidate never loses. The other customers heard that and said that Smile has already said that she does not support anyone. The priest was also here. He led a prayer for you this week also. All said amen.

    ReplyDelete
  2. My Smile is awesome! She is an awesome lake goer! She is an awesome councillor. She is an awesome blogger. She has awesome family. What an awesome person my Smile is!!

    Karen

    ReplyDelete
  3. I read your blog every day

    N

    ReplyDelete
  4. My daughter in law must be in touch with the great friends, you know the ones dealing in bad stuff. I dont want to say anything but no normal person will be able to sleep so late. No wonder she keeps complaining about me

    Mother in law of the Happy Reader

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Can you write some advice for my mother in law. She should learn from you. You help your daughter in law but not her. Everything for her is equally important.I mean give me a break. I have things to do but she says throw garbage, cook, and on and on. I cant work all the time, I need to take some break, watch some youtube videos.

      Happy Reader

      Delete
  5. I read you blog China

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You blog good. Read Ukraine

      Delete
    2. This blog good, I read Russia

      Delete
    3. Me read blog but no comment. Me anglais no good but French good

      Delete
    4. I like blog Italy

      Delete
  6. Dear Madam Smile, you so good. You write good to. Wicked worker come and say how you. I say I no want talk you because you bad. She say come on, why you keep say it. I bring cake for you. First you eat that and then we talk. I say I no want because my Madam tell me you trick me. Wicked worker say you Madam keep change mind. Some time she say no pray then she say pray. How can you keep up? I say my Madam very knowledge. She do science research. She give advice to dear Mayor. She do lot cook. She teach dear retirees how walk and how talk. She give advice to lot dear reader, like dear retiree, dear students, dear great friends, dear Dean, Dear Mr. Prof George, Dear Mr. Sheema and Dear me. Wicked worker say but remember I help get you job when I talk Supervisor. I say yes. Job worker 2 then go. I do 2 ok job and always read blog

    ReplyDelete
  7. Dear Advisor,

    The retirees appreciate the blog today. We were humbled that you took the time to provide counsel to us even though you are in the midst of doing your packing for the trip. The cafe manager was asked to lead the reading of the blog. Though he is not retired, but since you had positive words for him, we thought it will be a good gesture. The cafe manager took a long time to read the blog as he had tears in his eyes as he was reading the blog and his voice was shaking with emotions. When someone inquired as to why he is so emotional, he replied that you are such a big author with global readership, yet you took the time to give him a pat on the back for something really trivial.

    We had a sad incident to report. The retired priest mentioned that he had put a hidden spy camera at the temple and he found some very disturbing images. He alleged that the temple kids were not fed during the entire day. They were given food and water at the temple in the evening hours. After that they were beaten up and at least one may have died as he noticed a coffin. He said that he saw the hijab lady this morning at a mall and he informed her of the footage and his intent to share that with the police. The hijab lady was taken aback and said that before the retired priest does anything, he should share this with you and get your advice because you are very knowledgeable about all religions. The retired priest said to her that you are a good Christian lady and will agree with him. The hijab lady was almost in tears and said that this can shut down the temple due to a misunderstanding. The retired priest reluctantly agreed to wait for your direction

    thank you
    recent retiree

    ReplyDelete
  8. Dear Author,

    We read your blog at the SRC today as the Smile Garden is still under construction. We had some work planned for the Smile platform after the reading of the blog and everyone was ready but the Smile Army said to everyone that the work on Smile Platform will stop right away. The idiots said that this is because you have instructed them to do so. Prof George tried to reason with the fools that this is not what you meant but they didn't want to listen. The Dean was heard saying to Prof. George, then there is no point arguing, lets wait for Smile's next blog and she will explain it to them. He said its good that they are getting at least one weekend off as they are working really hard

    There was a very strange incident that one of the student had with her family. She was asked to be home by 3 am by her dad. The student was very upset her dad explained it to her that this is only for one day but she said that she will leave home as a curfew is impossible to deal with. Also, the student whose dad showed up at the mall where she was working has decided to quit her job. She said that she cant work there anymore. She is planning to leave the house too. We know that the lucky guy does not have to worry about these things but they are very stressful things to deal with

    thank you
    Literature Fellow

    ReplyDelete
  9. My Smile is amazing! She is an amazing social scientist. She is an amazing advisor. She is an amazing councillor. She has amazing friends. What an amazing person my Smile is!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Father say you yell father lot today. Father say why you say father shellfish. Father do all and plan lot thing like plan party so father can find girlfriend for Niklas. Father say father no no why you no yell you Kris because he need do pak for you and not you do pak you. Father say father say father old almost 67

    (Hannah say Hannah do kris prey for you because you no like go travel but you do. Hannah say father litle upset today so yell and say Hannah need plant rose bush like you Hannah do. Hannah say Hannah no good do garden so will need lern. Hannah say you please no wory Hannah but worry you. Niklas say grandpapa very anger and yell and say he no shellfish because he do party for Niklas and find Niklas girlfriend but Niklas no want bier and no smoke and no girlfriend becuase you say no do. Father say me that father want go long trip like you. Me say but father no able go alone mall so how able go air. Father say Niklas and me need go to. Me say that lot euro. Father say he no care. Me say what do. Father say do like you Kris do. Me no no what do)

    Kris (Germany)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Dear Kris Father, why you copy Madam. Madam big shot, she do science search, she go gorment conference, she write very complicate blog. If you no understand then you ask me. I good english so I explain. But I no tell if you no ask. I do 2 proud job and always read blog

      Delete
    2. 2 job guy, you go hell. You anglais very bad. Who ask you talk father. You mind business and shut.

      (Me tell many time you mind business but you no understand. Me father no alow any interfere but you english no guud so you no understand. Me father no alow me rite comment so that why I put braket. Father anger. Me confuse. Me no no what do)

      Kris (Germany)

      Delete
  11. Replies
    1. Holy Moly, I am going loony. There is no language that I can speak, no words that I can write which can help cure our little friend. I know, you dont need to remind me ......

      Thanks mrizvi. What a brilliant comment.

      Delete
    2. Looks like you are caaaalllmm today. This is good. Dont take it to seriously. And yes, Smile has asked us to be generous

      Nice job mrizvi. Keep writing kiddo

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

I am happy changed my menu

I have to put Reverse Gear

They can relate what we talk