All Creatures Big and Small


Image result for backyard garden with flowers pictures











Thanks Everyone 
for celebrating my birthday
I don't deserve all that


It is Thursday cloudy windy morning with 9 C, gusts around 60 km.
I don't work on Thursdays. I will make couple of calls and go for my walk. 
We have to plan our day to get busy, to keep away from thinking 
negative, to push ourselves to lead a happy life, so simple. 

In the morning after breakfast, I was in the kitchen. Kitchen is one of the
favorite spots in my house, besides my bed room and TV lounge. My Bed 
room is not only a place to sleep for me. It is like a working place, just like 
my office.

My writing table with my computer, is at the right corner, beside the big 
window in my bed room. My sewing machine table is at the other side.
My closets are also like my work place. I keep on sorting and organize 
things, so often. I think to keep myself busy and to live in day tight 
compartment.

We have to keep our schedule, no matter we are working or retired. 
It gives balance to our life also helps to organize our day plan. My TV 
lounge time is mornings on weekends and afternoons on weekdays. 

I am not a TV person. TV lounge is a place for me to connect with the 
family. We have to spend some time, to be with the family, we live with.  
But we have to keep in mind, it has to be just for a while, not to disturb 
their privacy.

We have to make sure to exit after a while. We never have to let ourselves
in a position, where someone can say anything negative to us. This is always 
up to us. We have that control. We are in the driving seat. We have to 
manage our own self, not to let anyone yell at us.

Yelling is not only be done with harsh words and with abusive language.
Our body language is more than enough to do all the damage. We Humans 
have so much power to make or ruin anyone's day. Our face expression and 
our body language is enough to do that. We have to be aware of our power.

Anyway it is 10.30, I am getting ready for my walk. It is windy and rain be 
any time. I have to be quick before I change my mind. I have my maroon 
umbrella with me and all dressed up in layers. I can handle. 

On the way I started thinking, I was too ambitious, it would have been 
better to skip my walk today. It is really windy, gusts are too much to face. 
I have to hold pillars on the side walk and reeling while walking on the 
bridge. It was not safe crossing Whites Road with these conditions.
Anyway I made it.

It is 11.15, I am at Tim Horton, enjoying my time alone, having small coffee 
with half hot water and banana nuts muffin. Coffee House is full of High 
School Students. They are enjoying with the food and company of their 
choice. It is a festive atmosphere here. 

It is 12.15, I am done with my coffee and with writing my Blog. Now time to 
walk home. I am at the convenience store, it is across Tim Horton. Beautiful 
Flowers baskets are arranged outside the store. 

I can also hear birds around. I think saying Hi to me from tree tops, to 
make my day. I believe not only we Humans but All the Creatures Big and 
Small, have the power to make or break anyone's day. I think, we have to 
use our power carefully to spread happiness around, not to spoil anyone's day.

Comments

  1. I have posted the blog in Smile Corner. This being Saturday, lots of customers are in my shop today to read blog. They come here to read blog from today. There is no room inside, and people are waiting outside. It has become a tradition that they come here to Smile Corner and then go to the market for their shopping. The priest is also here today. He is making notes like he normally do. The councillor again brought in cake to celebrate your birthday. He is doing that every day since your last blog. He is saying that we will celebrate all of May as your birthday month. The rival candidate and everyone else here thinks that the councillor is doing that because elections are close and he wants to project himself as YOUR candidate. Also, because he brings in good quality cake and giving it away for free, no one is buying anything from me.

    ReplyDelete
  2. My Smile is awesome! She is an awesome advisor! She is an awesome positive thinker. She is an awesome writer. She has awesome family. What an awesome person my Smile is!!

    Karen

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you for being my lifeline

    N

    ReplyDelete
  4. I like you blog in China. It very very good

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This good. I no Anglais. French good

      Delete
    2. This good blog. I read Russia

      Delete
    3. I enjoy you blog. I no good English but Spanish good

      Delete
    4. Dear Madam Smile, you so good. You write good to. Wicked worker come and say me how you. I say I no want talk you because you bad. She say why you keep saying that. Remember i help save job and also get cake. I say I no care about cake. Wicked worker say but you Madam do. I say what you mean? She say remember she thank all because all celebrate her birthday. I say yes so what you point. Wicked worker say my point is that you Madam think celebrate and cake are important. I say yes you right. I sorry. Job worker 2 say no worry. I say you want come with me to prey? Job worker 2 say I busy but why you want prey? I say I prey because my Madam no good eater and no fat like happy job worker. She can fly away in lot wind and her only son no come help her. Job worker 2 say I think I will prey night but you should go. I say ok. I do 2 ok job and always read blog

      Delete
  5. Dear Advisor,

    Your today's blog was both instructional and eye-opening to us. We were surprised that you dont watch that much TV. Most of the retirees spend almost 100% of their time watching TV. In some cases, the retirees have to switch their couches and lazy chairs at least once a year because these furniture items get broken. Those who are a little heavier need to do it twice a year. We have formed a committee to investigate the benefits of reduction in TV watching. There is another committee set up to determine how we can change our TV watching habits. The retired social change consultant is heading that and is asking for your help about that.

    The retirees also were surprised that you chose to go for a walk in very harsh and windy weather. The retired climatologist pointed out that in the Northern hemisphere, eg Canada, the wind gusts are a major health and safety concern. She pointed out that it is not safe to walk. Some of the new retirees were asking each other what your son is doing at that time and how come he is not giving you a ride. We simply shrugged our shoulders. The retirees then insisted that we pass a motion to request him to take better care of you. The temple people were here but they didnt eat anything or had any coffee or tea. The cafe manager was surprised because typically all retirees do eat something or at least have a coffee as this is how the cafe stays in business. The retired priest got offended at this action and said to the temple people that if you people are not eating then you are taking up space in the cafe which can be used by other paying customers. The temple people said that they are here for the blog and are not supposed to eat till sundown. They wanted to explain more about the health and spiritual benefits of their actions but we didnt want to have that discussion so we left

    thank you
    recent retiree

    ReplyDelete
  6. I wish my mother in law can learn something from you. She is so negative and always take whatever I say in the most negative light.

    Happy Reader

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. My rude daughter in law does not know how to talk. She is very rude. Every thing that I do she criticizes it. I dont want to say anything but she is very disrespectful. Can you write for her too

      Mother in Law of the Happy Reader

      Delete
  7. Dear Author,

    We read your blog at the SRC today. Yes SRC. This is because there are major renovations going on at the Smile Garden. The Smile Army is doing that. They are saying that the Smile Garden needs to be better. They are planning on building a central stage for blog reading and also putting in many more benches. They were planning on doing it on their own but the Dean asked Prof George to get donations from everyone. The Dean himself gave a very large donation.

    Mrs Lucy brought in carrot dessert for everyone. Some of the Smile Army people brought fish patties. They were sharing that with their own group. They also wanted to give some to the professors but they declined because it is very pricy and its not right. The Dean however said that they should take that as it is not good to refuse a goodwill gesture at these gatherings however they should make a small donation to cover for these expenses. The idiots initially refused but then agreed with the Dean that it will be a longer term solution

    Some of the students have started their summer jobs. One student told us that her dad came over to her place of employment. She works at a store in a mall. She said that he sat in front of the store in one of the benches. When she approached him he simply said that this is a public place. He then started giving him a lecture about how kind he has been to her all these years. As the student was very upset, we tried to calm her down and told her of a similar incident that happened last year too. In both the cases, ie this one and the past one, it was a subcontinent family. We know that the lucky guy does not have to worry about this, but for us this constant reminders of how kind the parents have been, is a night mare. Can you help write something about this as the students are very upset and there is a chance that more of the students will go through this during the summer

    thanks
    Literature Fellow

    ReplyDelete
  8. A new blog every time! It is fantastic

    cool Kyle

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Why are you surprise. Of course there is a new blog every day. Smile is full of ideas

      newbie

      Delete
  9. Father say father no watch tele also. Father say father only take tele lounge because all apartment need tele lounge. Father say father also go in lot air. Father say father very act. Father say why you say no yell. Father say yell work all time. Father do experiment and yell Hannah and yell Niklas. Father say father plan do yell experiment 3 days because father want full right result. Father say father no say father old almost 67

    (Hannah say Hannah kris tire because father do yell experiment and he keep call Hannah for no reason. Hannah say you no wory. Hannah say Hannah do this because Hannah no want house enviroment bad. Hannah say Hannah no like when all yell Niklas because Niklas niklas. Hannah say you please no go in kris air as it no safe. Hannah say you take kris care you. Niklas say all yell Niklas and say Niklas no do any but Niklas do all like hoover, dish, grass cut and all. Father say me that he want go drive near beach because it lot air there. Me say Niklas he need go but Niklas say that what point Niklas need go because father will no come out car anyway. Me say Niklas need go because father may also want go train station. Niklas say me to check with father if he want go train station to. If he go then Niklas go to but if he no go then what point. Me say father will decide when he go there and not now. Niklas say he want finish video but my yell him because video bad. He say all Niklas play video. Me say no do. He say do. Me no no what do)

    Kris (Germany)

    ReplyDelete
  10. My Smile is amazing!! She is an amazing writer. She is an amazing councillor. She is an amazing friend. She is an amazing carpet bowler. She has an amazing family. What an amazing person my Smile is!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Replies
    1. Come on! Give me a break. This is getting ridiculous. It makes my blood pressure go really high. I know, I know .....

      Good job mrizvi. You made my day. Thanks

      Delete
    2. Caaaaaaaaaaaaaallllllllllllmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm down Plunker. Just Calm down. Take it eaasssssssssssssssyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy. Yes we need to be kind

      Great work mrizvi. You guessed it right kiddo

      Delete
  12. Thanks Lucy Boris Dave Linda Keith Newbie Kyle N mrizvi Plunker Batman Jasmeet Kim Cleo Brenda Karen Superwoman Happy Reader and Mother in law Craig Marg Literature Fellow Retiree Group Jimmy Tiara Smile Addict Kris Stephen Tiara Greg Pete Josh Liz Michelle Paula Jerry Thanks All My Anonymous and Multilingual Readers Thanks Everyone

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

I am happy changed my menu

I have to put Reverse Gear

They can relate what we talk