Our targets, our milestones


Image result for backyard garden with flowers pictures














It is Sunday bright beautiful sunny morning with 13 C. Last night,
it was not a good sleep for me. I know this is not a big deal at my age.
Things start getting upside down at this age. My travel time is getting 
closer too, it adds up, like cherry on top.

It is OK, no pain, no gain. Nothing is total plus, my Dear. I am going
to see my daughters, I have to pay the price. I am fine with that. I have
my list of things to pack. 

I already sorted my closet and clothes, are in my suitcase. I have to plan 
to go to my doctor for my medicines. I will do that. I think I am on track. 
I know I have to deal with some sleepless nights. It happens.

Today, I was out of my bed at six in the morning. Too early for breakfast.
I switched on my computer. I do that first thing in the morning. My 
daughters are five hours ahead of my time in Toronto.

I let them know that I am awake. Usually they call, if they don't, 
I understand that they must be busy with their own family matters.
We have to give them space to enjoy their own life. It is their time, 
we have to realize.

We have to be busy with our own things and not to depend on our kids.
When they call, we have to keep it brief, keeping in mind that they must
be busy with so many things to do for the day.

We have to put ourselves in other person's shoes. No one has time with 
kids, husband and social life. Don't have to push it, otherwise, we start
losing their connection, so be flexible.

We have to handle our day to day things on our own. Don't have to disturb 
them for petty matters. I am going through my Facebook messages. My 
grade five childhood friend writes to me every day from Sydney.

We share our daily things. She is retired and also of my age, lives with her 
daughter's family. She writes to me, what she cooked, how much she walked,
how is weather over there, all such things.

Sometimes we share our golden days, our student era. Past always looks 
brighter. Grass looks greener from a distance. It is 7.30, I am having my 
breakfast, everyone else sleeping. My son watching Sports Channel.

Last night Toronto Raptors, our basket ball team won the Eastern 
Conference championship, first time in Toronto history. It is all over 
the News. 

I don't watch the entire game but keep myself connected to enjoy. 
We have to give color to our lives. Everything matters, which gives 
you happiness. Go for that. 

It is 8.40, my son planning to go to lake. I am getting ready to go with him.
I noticed that he looked tired and sleepy. He was busy with his office work
so didn't have a chance to sleep well.

I asked him to skip the lakes and go to sleep. I will go for my walk.
Sometimes we have to switch our plans. We have to be flexible.

It is 9.15, I am going for my walk. My front garden looking great
with pearls scattered all around. Magnolia tree on the left, is now full 
of leaves but not many flowers left. 

My youngest daughter is too much into gardening. She told me, it's 
flowers come first and leaves after. Now I know that. I can see couple 
of pink flowers smiling in between all the green.

Two black squirrels playing hide and seek on my driveway. Red and 
Yellow Tulips looking beautiful on my next door neighbor's garden. 
Now I am on Whites Road, not much traffic here. I think it is early 
and also it is weekend.

It is 9.45, I am at Tim Horton, enjoying my time alone, having small 
coffee with oatmeal raisin cookie . I am writing my Blog, talking to my 
Readers Family. I am done, it is 11. 20, time to walk home.

I will walk through the back street of the Strathmore Town houses.
I have to check the rose plant, may be it started budding by now. 
We have to have something to look forward. To be like our targets, our 
milestones. It gives hope and push to move on. Makes you full of life.

Dear Readers in Ireland, I request my friend Councillor, to have patience.
Irrespective of whatever will be the result, everyone has to show respect to each other's emotions. I hope you people will understand. Thanks.

Dear Retirees, I am sad. I request my friend Priest to stay away from the
Temple matters and it's people. I explained last year that it is like their 
Good Friday. It is very rude to spy on other people's Religious practices.
We have to respect everyone's emotions, opinions and Beliefs.

Dear Smile Army Friends, please have patience, listen to your teachers and 
respect other's emotions. I hope you will understand. I didn't asked you 
to stop the work on Smile platform. I think I was not able to covey my 
message clearly.

Dear Students, I think the student, who is planning to leave the home and 
her job, has to be realistic. When we are emotional, we can not think clear. 
We are not in a position to take decisions. It is better, first to cool down 
before taking any drastic action. By the way 2 am is too late to stay out.

Kris Dear, please ask Father to leave Niklas alone. He doesn't need girl 
friend. Father can not go alone so he has to stay home. Not good to give 
problems to the entire family, to take him everywhere. It is not possible.

Comments

  1. I have posted the blog in Smile Corner. This being Saturday, lots of customers are in my shop today to read blog. It is a custom here that they come here to read blog from today and after that go about the weekly shopping. There is no room inside, and people are waiting outside. I am running low on supplies. The election results are in and the councillor lost. The rival councillor won. She said that she will not cancel the blog readings and everything will be like it used to be. The old councillor has stopped coming to the blog readings. The priest and many town people seemed very pleased with the outcome as they didnt like the councillor.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for writing the blog. It is my lifeline

    N

    ReplyDelete
  3. My Smile is awesome! She is an awesome advisor! She is an awesome club meeting goer . She is an awesome writer. She has awesome family. What an awesome person my Smile is!!

    Karen

    ReplyDelete
  4. I like you blog in China. It very very good

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This good. I no Anglais. French good

      Delete
    2. This good blog. I read Russia

      Delete
    3. I enjoy you blog. I no good Anglais but French good

      Delete
    4. And I read Poland. I like you blog lot. I read for my teanger kid

      Delete
  5. Dear Madam Smile, you so good. You write good to. I go Sick job worker and say him how you? He say I ok. I say you no sick any more? He say why you keep ask . I tell you many time that I only head hurt one time but you keep ask. I no tell him that he still alergy because he voice really loud. And he face like red. I say ok. I come to tell that my Madam is going to England to see her daughters. He say ok but why you tell me. I say because if you need medicine or if you need advive then she no able to help. He say ok. I say I also want tell you that I very anger at her only son because he no take her to lake. He say yes but she do thing on own and no bother anyone, not her son and not her daughers. I say yes you right but how you know because I no tell you blog. He say I need go. I think he head hurt too. I do 2 proud job and always read blog

    ReplyDelete
  6. Dear Advisor,

    We read your blog with interest today. We were surprised that you are continuing on with your active daily routine even though your departure date is just around the corner. To be honest, many retirees were thinking that you will stop writing your blogs also because you will need to focus on your travel. The retirees who travel are in awe. They are all asking for your advice to tell us how you are able to do it

    The retirees are somewhat disappointed with your son that he chose to rest instead of taking you to the lake. From what we know, he takes you to the lake when it is freezing cold, so we fail to comprehend that he is not doing that in the summer time. Having said that, we know you are kind person and choose to not say anything bad about him despite of all his antics

    The retired priest was asked about his hidden spy camera. The retirees were upset with him after reading your blog. The retired priest said that he knows that you are an Oxford educated Christian lady but you are probably getting mixed up on your dates because the good Friday that you wrote about last year, is not for another 4 months. He also showed us the date when you wrote about that last year. He said that the good friday cant be more than once a year so this time, it must be something fishy. He said that he has noticed that there are several temple teenagers who are missing. The hijab lady said that they are all well and staying at the temple. She explained that they do that during the last few days of their holy month. The retired priest asked her why she is not there then, to which she replied that it is only for men and women are not allowed. The retired priest said that is the holy month June? She said no, it changes every year. The retired priest wanted to escalate this and inform the police about this but the hijab lady and some other retirees asked him to wait and get your thoughts about this first. The retired priest said that as a good Christian, he will wait for the comments from another good Christian before pressing charges. If you can please help clarify if you think we should press charges and save the temple teenagers

    thank you
    recent retiree

    ReplyDelete
  7. Dear Advisor,

    We read your blog at the SRC today as the work on the Smile platform is still in progress. The Smile Army idiots were very sheepish after the blog because they keep misunderstanding your message but the Dean boosted their morale and said to them that we all make mistakes. He said that the best way to make amends is to get the platform completed asap. Mrs. Lucy brought carrot dessert for all to help improve the mood

    The students are really upset with our partents. I am talking about the ones who have gone home during the break. They say that the parents are treating them like little kids. We know that the luchy guy and Slurpee boy and Master golden are well protected but others are not that lucky

    thank you
    Literature Fellow

    ReplyDelete
  8. Another fresh new blog today. Smile is fantastic!

    cool Kyle

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Of course Kyle, Smile's blog are always fresh. What else do you expect!

      newbie

      Delete
  9. Father say you keep yell father all time. Father say he no no what you say that father leeeve Niklas alone. Father say Niklas and Kris are like blood so family. Father say Hannah no blood so she no family. Father say why you no yell you Kris when he no take you see see. Father say yell work all time. Father say it you idea but father agree because father do experiment and yell Hannah. Father say father old almost 67

    (Hannah say father litle upset today. Hannah say you please no rite that Hannah good. Hannah say you blog kris good and like drip for Hannah. Hannah say you kris author but do niklas rest. Hannah say Hannah kris prey you. Father say me that he want go see see. Me say me need wait for Niklas as father need 2 peeple but father say pik him from skool because no want wait. Me then go Niklas skool. Niklas teacvher no hapy and say he no supose mis class. Me yell Niklas because he must be bad. Niklas say he no bad teacher say no mis class to all kid. Me say he talk but Niklas say no do. Me confuse. Me no no what do)

    Kris (Germany)

    ReplyDelete
  10. My Smile is amazing!! She is an amazing traveller. She is an amazing blogger. She is an amazing author. She has an amazing family. What an amazing person my Smile is!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. My mother in law is not advised bed rest but she stays in bed all the time anyways. She should be doing what you are doing, like going out, helping your daughter in law and all that. You are the best mother in law ever and she is just the opposite. Just saying

    Happy Reader

    ReplyDelete
  12. We commend your zeal to persist with your punishing quotidian routine. It inspires us sloths to get off our couch and savour the outdoors. We were a little disappointed that you had to shelve the notion of going to the lagoon

    Aside from inspiring us with physical activities, your journals have been a source of literary enchantment to us. You have a penchant of taking mundane life events and converting them into utile words of wisdom. Of course, you colour it with your folksy style to make your readership glued to these journals till the very last word. We envy the people around you as they have the opportunity to savour your presence and ubiety. We hope that you scion will also one day give you the comfort and care that you so rightfully deserve.

    thank you for making our days brighter
    Dave and Linda

    ReplyDelete
  13. Man. I guess the lunacy will never stop. Kids today. Will they ever learn

    Thanks mrizvi. Jolly good comment

    ReplyDelete
  14. You know Plunker that kids will be kids. Why worry about them. Some are worse than others. And I guess we are dealing with one of the bad one

    Fantastic job mrizvi for informing us that this is a good blog. Much appreciated

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

I am happy changed my menu

I have to put Reverse Gear

They can relate what we talk