Black Squirrel is back for Workouts


Image result for front garden with flowers pictures
















It is Monday cold bright beautiful sunny morning. It is 10 C below 
zero. I know it is nearly April but this is Canada my Dear. We can 
handle, just bring it on, snow is now gone for sure. That is enough to 
celebrate.

Birds started visiting my back garden. Black Squirrel is back for his 
workouts on the wooden fence of my back garden. It is not a garden 
with snow around but it will be, as snow started melting down. 

My pear tree on the left is looking like a skeleton but it is just 
matter of days. It will turn into a tree with full of blossoms, 
full of life. 

It is 9.15, I am working part time today, playing Darts only. No Carpet 
Bowling on Mondays. I will be back home after 12. I am sitting in the 
Billiard room, writing my Blog also enjoying the view of the back garden 
of the library, through the big glass panels in front.

Grass started turning green. Couple of birds having their morning walk.
It looks they are having chit chat too. I think they are busy making plans 
for the days ahead. 

It is 9.30 library is now opened, I am going there to browse some of my 
favorite magazines. I will go to the next room to play Darts after. Darts 
start at 10.Talk to you later my Dear.

Dear Retirees I am really very sad, the way my Temple Friends are being 
treated. I am thankful to my Friend the Cafe Manager, who offered them
Smile Menu on discount. I request my Friend the Priest not to distinguish 
people, taking Cast and Creed into account. 

I say sorry to my Temple Friends on behalf of everyone, for whatever 
was done. Please forget and forgive and move on. Thanks everyone.

We all are Creatures of the same God and belong to the same Human 
Family. God never be happy to treat anyone differently. I hope you 
understand. Religion is personal matter, please don't bring it up and 
keep the Blog Reading Sessions out of all that. Thanks.

Dear Students, my Smile Army Friends have to understand that we have to
respect each and everyone's opinion and emotions. We don't have to cross 
our limits. Let everyone do whatever they want. We don't have to dictate
others. Please listen to your teachers and respect everyone, Thanks.

Kris Dear I am really worried about my Friend Niklas. He has no 
TV time and can not play his Video Games. Please take care of him 
and don't schedule any party. 

Hannah has enough to handle with father's five course breakfast. Father 
has to spend some time in his room so that others can have their TV time 
too. I hope you understand and try to make that happen. Thanks.

Comments

  1. I have posted the blog in Smile Corner. This being Saturday, lots of customers are in my shop today to read blog. They come here to read blog from today and also the past week. There is no room inside, and people are waiting outside. I am running low on supplies as everyone loves yogurt smoothie and banana smoothie. It has become a tradition that they come here to Smile Corner and then go to the market for their shopping. Priest is here too, like every other day. The councillor is here also and is doing a lot of campaigning. He also brought fish with tomatoes for everyone. He is giving it for free to everyone. It is impacting my business as no one is buying anything from my shop. If he keeps going like this, I will go bankrupt and will have to close the shop

    ReplyDelete
  2. My Smile is awesome! She is an awesome advisor! She is an awesome dart player. She is an awesome writer. She has awesome family. What an awesome person my Smile is!!

    Karen

    ReplyDelete
  3. I read this blog every day. It is my lifeline

    N

    ReplyDelete
  4. I like you blog in China. It very very good

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This good. I no Anglais. French good

      Delete
    2. You blog good. I read Italy

      Delete
    3. This good blog. I read Russia

      Delete
    4. I like blog in Ukraine.

      Delete
  5. My disrespectful daughter in law wakes up late, does not say hello to me in the morning and before going to bed, is always in a bad mood, does not know how to cook, the list goes on and on but I dont want to say anything as I know you prefer that I dont

    Mother in Law of the Happy Reader

    ReplyDelete
  6. Dear Madam Smile, you so good. You write good to. Wicked job worker come and say me how you. I say I no want talk you because you wicked. She say why you keep say that. It rude. Remember I help you get job 2 back. I say yes but that my Madam idea. She say and what about celebrate with cake, that my Madam idea also? I say no that you idea. I then say sorry to her. Job worker 2 say it ok but how come you no read blog? I say remember I only supose read blog in lunch and no supose read all day. She say yes but if supervisor no here, you can read because she will no see and will not know. I say good idea and take blog from pocket to read. Job worker 2 say what you Madam write. I say she say religion personal matter. Job worker 2 say, she right but you no want do what she say? I say what you mean? She say why you no go and tell all job worker, specialy one who wear turban and other who cover head that they no supose do this because it wrong and they should stop. I say good idea. I will tell them right away. Job worker 2 then say I think my work here done so I go. I say what you mean but she smile and go. I do 2 proud job and always read blog

    ReplyDelete
  7. Dear Advisor,

    The retirees appreciate your blog today. The retired horticulturist lead the reading of the blog today. She pointed out that by your folksy writing style, you are making gardening popular in all corners of the world, as your readership is quite vast. She said retirees should consider this. Though reading of the blog is the highest honour for any retiree, the listening to the reading is a very high honour as well.Due to this there is always a high turnout every day, as we read it every day .

    The retirees would like to thank you as you wrote for us today. The temple people were specially thankful to you. The retired priest however asked them to remove their hijab. He said that you have been clear that religion is a personal thing. He had clippings from Canadian newspapers and he said that you are advocating that we also remove all religious symbols from these readings, just like the government is doing in Canada. He said that all over the world we are trying to make sure that they remain in their place, and he liked your blog because he said that you are propagating it with your words, which are extremely powerful. When the cafe manager reminded him that you wanted him to extend the Smile discount to everyone. The retired priest smiled and said that is probably because she wants to create an environment so they come and mix with the gentle folks like us and learn how to behave. The temple people said they wont be eating today as they have to go to eat at the temple for celebratory feast. They asked us to come to but we dont want to go there as we are not comfortable.

    thank you
    recent retiree

    ReplyDelete
  8. Another fresh blog! I am loving it

    cool Kyle

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey Kyle, dont be surprised. If you go to McDonalds expect fast food and when you come here, expect to read fresh quality content.

      Good that you are enjoying it

      newbie

      Delete
  9. Dear Author,

    We read your blog at the Smile Garden today. Mrs. Lucy brought carrot dessert for everyone. She always brings goodies for every reading. When one professor declined to take the food, she responded that all listeners are your guests and she wants to make sure that they have got some food as a goodwill gesture. The professor then took it. The Dean always waits in line for the food. He was heard saying to Prof George that he wants everyone to treat this food with appropriate respect.

    The Smile Army were looking a little sheepish today because of your comments to them. The idiots didnt do anything silly today.

    thank you
    Literature Fellow

    ReplyDelete
  10. My Smile is amazing!! She is an amazing author. She is an amazing psychologist. She is an amazing councillor. She is an amazing therapist. She has an amazing family. What an amazing person my Smile is!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Father say father old almost 67

    (Hannah say you please niklas rite for Niklas and Hannah because father niklas like. Hannah say Hannah kris wory father because he kris niklas talk and no do any. Hannah say you kris act and no need any other company. Hannah say when Hannah get 70+ Hannah want be like you. Father no do any and keep say no use. Me say father all care him but father no beleeve and say you only care Hannah and Niklas. Me say you no rite for father because you no want bother father but father no beleeve. Me yell Niklas because he no take father walk and keep wory video. Niklas say he ask father but father no want go. Me say you Niklas take you walk but Niklas say he no do but you do. Me confuse. Me no no what do)

    Kris (Germany)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Oh Come ON! What is this ! Just give me a break - will yeah! I know .. I know ....

    Thank you mrizvi. Brilliant comment - again

    ReplyDelete
  13. Caaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaalllllllllllmmmmmmmmmmm down Plunker, just calm down.

    Fantatic job kiddo. You are bang on. How did you know that this is a good blog! You are right though

    ReplyDelete
  14. Thanks Lucy Boris Dave Linda Keith Newbie Kyle N mrizvi Plunker Batman Jasmeet Kim Cleo Brenda Karen Superwoman Happy Reader and Mother in law Craig Marg Literature Fellow Retiree Group Jimmy Tiara Smile Addict Kris Stephen Tiara Greg Pete Josh Liz Michelle Paula Jerry Thanks All My Anonymous and Multilingual Readers Thanks Everyone

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

I am happy changed my menu

I have to put Reverse Gear

They can relate what we talk