Spring is Just Around the Corner


Image result for backyard garden with flowers pictures












It is Thursday bright beautiful sunny morning. It is 3 C not below zero.
What a surprise for we Canadians. Couple of days back, it was 26 C below zero.Birds are back from South of the Border. 

Black Squirrel is back for his workouts on the wooden fence of my back
garden. It is time to start celebrations. Spring is just around the corner. 
Magnolia tree will be the first one to spread happiness, giving color to
my front garden. I cant wait anymore.

The pear tree, which is giving a look of skeleton will be back to life
with full bloom. Spring is time of revival of life, time of celebrations.

Autumn is time to collect treasures. We see Gold, Coffee, Bronze, Red, 
Yellow, the beautiful leaves of all colors around.The pine cones.The Fall 
colors, so beautiful to watch to behold to enjoy. 

Winter is time to ponder, to search the beauty of your inner self. To admire
the snow all around, the Virgin Land, the untouched beauty, the scenic view
the immense peace of the atmosphere. What a beauty.

Summer is to go outside, to hit the trails, to go to lakes and listen the 
Musical Notes, enjoy the rhythm of waves. Talk to flowers and listen to 
Birds. Squirrels, Rabbits and so many Creatures of God to connect with.

Dear Retiree Friends, I am sad for my Temple Friends, who were not 
allowed to stay at the Reading Session on My Blog. I say sorry to them 
on behalf of my Friend the Priest. I apologize to my Dear Cafe Manager
for the problems he faced out of all that.

Things happen. Forgive and forget all that please. Please keep in mind that 
our inner Self is everything, that matters. Our dress is our personal choice. 
It is not fair to interfere with that private area of one's own personality.
We never have to cross our boundary. 

Dear Students, I am very happy with my Dear Friends Dean and George 
for organizing the Christchurch incident protest event. I am thankful to 
Dean for encouraging students to stand against Hate and go for Love and 
Peace. It is great cause. My Smile Army Friends have to understand that.

Dear Kris please stop worrying about Father. He is having meal from MC 
Donald and asking for Pie on top from Niklas. He is fine. Please don't yell 
at Niklas and take care of him. Thank You.

Dear Reader who was doing 2 Jobs, before and now doing one. What can 
I say for you. You keep on listening to the Wicked Worker and go on losing 
your Jobs, getting into troubles. Now go to Supervisor, say sorry. She will forgive you I believe. She is a nice person. Never make personal comment please and focus on your work.

Keith my Dear Friend, I was missing you, your comment was just in time.
I take All of My Readers, like my Family. If I don't get comment from 
anyone for long, I start worrying and thinking about Him/Her. 
I wish you all the success in your Work and in your Life.

I love you all. You people are the Driving Force for me to write my Blogs.
Thanks everyone.

Comments

  1. I have posted the blog in Smile Corner. This being Saturday lots of customers are in my shop today. There is no room inside, and people are waiting outside. I am running low on supplies. It is a festival here . The priest brought "Morning Smile". These omelettes are very popular in our town. We call it the same here as it is our way to acknowledge Smile all day. The Councillor is here too with his supporters. They brought french toast for everyone. Its a festival here

    ReplyDelete
  2. My Smile is awesome! She is an awesome advisor! She is an awesome philosopher. She is an awesome writer. She has awesome family. What an awesome person my Smile is!!

    Karen

    ReplyDelete
  3. I read your blogs from the past. They are my lifeline

    N

    ReplyDelete
  4. I like you blog in China. It very very good

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This good. I no Anglais. French good

      Delete
    2. You blog good. I read Italy

      Delete
    3. This good blog. I read Russia

      Delete
    4. And I read blog in Ukraine

      Delete
  5. My disrespectful daughter in law does not say Good Morning to me. I am not surprised because she has not learned any manners. I am older, why should I start talking to her

    Mother in law of the Happy Reader

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. My mother in law is also like father. It is all about "me me" for her. I hope she learns something from these blogs too. But there is a better chance for sunshine at night or warm weather in winter

      Happy Reader

      Delete
  6. Dear Madam Smile, you so good. You write good to. I go Supervisor job 2 and say her I sory. She say ok but what hapen why you so bad thing? I say Wicked worker tell me to say that. She say what you mean by wicked worker? I say job worker 2 is wicked because she trick me all time. Supervisor say what you talk? Why you keep call someone wicked? Its not good to call team member wicked. I say she bring cake and tell me wrong thing. My Madam explain in blog. Supervisor say may be there misunderstanding. Lets hear from her so we can hear her side of story and resolve problem between team members. She then ask Wicked worker come and say what go on. Wicked worker say there is some misunderstanding may be he read to much blog. I try give him advice but if he no like he no need take it. Supervisor say yes you right. We all responsible for our action. Wicked worker then say to Supervisor, he make mistake please give him back job. Supervisor say I already did but if you can take care him. Job worker 2 say ok let celebrate and eat cake. Supervisor say good you care team and then we eat cake. I do 2 proud job and always read blog

    ReplyDelete
  7. Dear Advisor,

    The retirees appreciate your blog today. The retired author was asked to lead the reading. The retired climatologist was asking to do the honours as she said that your blog is about seasons but the retired author explained that you are using the seasons and weather as the backdrop for your writing. He then proceeded to point out how you have intertwined hopefulness, positivity and creativity into a single essay, and stitched it together like a collage with the help of your folksy writing style. I think I have mentioned before that reading the blog is the highest honour for any retiree and because of this there are sometimes rifts between the retirees.

    The temple people were here today. The hijab lady said that they should be allowed to read the blog because you have wrote positively about them but the retired priest reminded us that they are not of us and though they are ok to listen to the blog reading but we should keep them in their place. We were discussing your latest comments and he pointed out that you consider him to be a friend because you are one of us. The retired priest also told the cafe manager to think about not offering Smile discounts to the temple people so as to discourage them to come here. The cafe manager disagreed and said all Smile readers are going to get the discount irrespective of their background. The temple people then left as they were not feeling comfortable. They did take french toast with them as a take out. The cafe was serving that as the special menu item today

    thank you
    recent retiree

    ReplyDelete
  8. Dear Author,

    We read your blog at the Smile Garden today. Prof George and Dean were not here today as they were leading another protest today. They had their reading at the SRC as they never miss your blog. The Smile Army went to join the protest after the reading. Some people wanted to play darts but the idiots forced everyone to go. Mrs. Lucy said that this is a good cause and gave them french toast as a goodwill gesture. She said that we should take that in a tissue so as to eat over there and avoid getting late

    Some of the students are getting very frustrated with their parents. In some cases, parents are asking us to call once in about 10 days. We dont understand what the hell this is! Why they dont understand that we are busy here as we have home work, exams, laundry, cooking, basically everything. We dont have time. In one case, parents are asking his daughter to call 2-3 mins every week. It is an immigrant family so we understand that it is little different but still its not fair. We know that the lucky guy is not going though this.

    thank you
    Literature Fellow

    ReplyDelete
  9. I just wanted to let you know that we have been reading the blogs every day. It gets posted on our boards in lobbies A, B, C and D. We also go for our daily Smile Walk, both SWN and SWS. I was working this weekend so i thought I will write the comment to let you know

    Cleo

    ReplyDelete
  10. My Smile is amazing!! She is an amazing writer. She is an amazing author. She is an amazing councillor. She is an amazing therapist. She has an amazing family. What an amazing person my Smile is!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Father say father no use. Father say father old almost 67

    (Hannah say Hannah kris care father because he niklas talk and niklas eet. Hannah say he get kris niklas. Hannah say you please take care you. Niklas say grandpapa no do any. He slip and watch tele and no allow Niklas play game on tele. Me say father that you want father get good but father say you no care because you no rite father. Me say Niklas take father walk but father no want. Me say father party but father say he no want. Father down. Hannah down. Niklas down. Me confuse. Me no no what do)

    Kris (Germany)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Oh Come ON! What is this ! Just give me a break - will yeah! I know .. I know ....

    Thank you mrizvi. Brilliant comment - again

    ReplyDelete
  13. Caaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaalllllllllllmmmmmmmmmmm down Plunker, just calm down.

    Fantatic job kiddo. You are bang on. How did you know that this is a good blog! You are right though

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

I am happy changed my menu

I have to put Reverse Gear

They can relate what we talk