Keep Your Inside Kid Alive


Image result for back garden with flowers pictures












It is already March but snow not going anywhere. Last week was big wind storm with 120 km gusts, just two days after, was snow storm with 
20 cm of  snow and 60 km gusts. Today it is 2 cm so far, not much Just a 
piece of cake for us in Toronto. In New Brunswick, it is 40 cm of snow. 
New Brunswick is a province of Canada.

It is Monday 22 C below zero, 9.15, I am sitting in the Billiard room, 
writing my Blog. Library will be opened at 9.30, I will go there to browse 
my favorite magazines, to enjoy my time. I am working part time today. 
Playing Darts only. No Carpet Bowling on Mondays. I will be back home 
after 12 Noon.

Yesterday, after my breakfast, I watched "Colombo". I like old TV shows.
My Son was going to Costco, to get some groceries. I accompanied him, it 
was a perfect chance for me to get out, to move around. 

I love to walk by Flower Isles. It is so refreshing to be with beautiful 
flowers. The surroundings, the atmosphere around, plays an important 
part on your mood swings. 

We have to look for the things, that elevate our mood. We have to make 
choices, taking such things into account. At Costco, I also enjoy the small 
bites, the stuff, at some of the Food Counters.

Everything matters, that plays a part in making our day. By chance, I got
my pants, in the clothing section. To get my right size, is like a miracle. 
As we are getting older, we go on shrinking, so getting our clothes,
is a real problem for we seniors.

At our age, we don't like jeans, heavy clothes with buttons and all that
stuff. It is so much work to handle. I like slip on stretch pants. I got one
of that, of my size. Sea green color was perfect one, not too bright at 
my age. I already have two old black ones. Anyway, that was enough 
to make my day. 

I believe there is a kid inside everyone of us. We have to keep that kid alive 
throughout our life to get happiness from small things. This is the recipe of 
a happy life.

Dear Retiree Friends, please don't ever think that I don't have time to read
your comments. Comments from my Readers, are like letters to me. These 
are the driving force, to make me write my Blogs. I love you all.

I am happy for my Dear Friend Dean. It is good that he is now enjoying his
family life. I admire his wife for being considerate. Please say Hi to her 
from my side. Thanks.

I am still sad for my Friends Niklas and Hannah. My Blogs not making any 
difference in their lives. Niklas has no room, no Net, no phone, not playing
Video games. I keep on praying for them.

Comments

  1. I have posted the blog in Smile Corner. This being Saturday lots of customers are in my shop today. There is no room inside, and people are waiting outside. I am running low on supplies. The priest has been coming in regularly here since your last week's blog. He brought "Morning Smile". These omelettes are very popular in our town. We call it Morning Smile as it is our way to acknowledge Smile all day. The Councillor is here too with his supporters. They brought banana smoothie for everyone. It is a festival here .

    ReplyDelete
  2. My Smile is awesome! She is an awesome advisor! She is an awesome philosopher. She is an awesome writer. She has awesome family. What an awesome person my Smile is!!

    Karen

    ReplyDelete
  3. I read your blogs everyday. During weekdays I read from the past. They are my lifeline

    N

    ReplyDelete
  4. I like you blog in China. It very very good

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This good. I no Anglais. French good

      Delete
    2. You blog good. I read Italy

      Delete
    3. This good blog. I read Russia

      Delete
    4. And I read blog in Ukraine

      Delete
  5. My mother in law is also like father. It is all about "me me" for her. I hope she learns something from these blogs too. But there is a better chance for sunshine at night or warm weather in winter

    Happy Reader

    ReplyDelete
  6. Dear Madam Smile, you so good. You write good to. Wicked worker come and say how you. I say I no want talk you because you bad and trick me all time. She say that no nice, also if I so bad then how come I get you different thing. I say you get me cake to trick me. Wicked worker say I bring pant. I say what you mean. She say I get stretch pant . I say why. She say because you can give gift to Supervisor from you. I say but why stretch pant? Job worker 2 say you no read blog? I say that NO POSSIBLE. Job worker 2 say then why you ask. I say but why you no give gift? She say because I want Supervisor to get good impression of you. I say but why stretch pant. She laugh and say when we get old pant no fit so that why. I say thank. She say remember when you give to Supervisor you tell her that you give stretch pant because she getting old. I say good point. You very good. She then start to go. I say where you going, you no want come with me when I give pant to Supervisor? She laugh and say no my job here is done. I do 2 ok job and always read blog

    ReplyDelete
  7. Dear Advisor,

    The retirees appreciate your blog today. The retirees are very appreciative of your kind words to us. The retired communication expert reminded me that though Smile has said kind words, but we must still be concise with our comments as Smile is a big author and we cant waste her time with mundane stuff.

    The retirees were surprised that you ventured out in extreme weather. Many retirees were of the view that it is probably your son who asked you to go and you are simply writing positively to cover his indiscretion. We are saying that because of his track record of not taking care of you. Its a good thing that you were able to find something useful during the shopping. A no. of retirees decided that they will buy stretch pants also. The cafe manager said that we can wear that on Thursdays. This is the day when the cafe manager hosts "Smile kitchen". We all passed a resolution that all retirees will wear that on the next Smile Kitchen day. We have set up a subcommittee to coordinate the event. We need to do that because there are some other folks who attend the Thursday readings. These include the hospital administrator, medical and non medical staff, including some doctors, school board members, principals of the local schools, etc. Of course the retired chef is always there. The hijab lady expressed some reservations . She said not all of her people wear pants. She said that they wear loose pants which are like stretch pants. The retired priest disagreed. He had been reading a lot about the sikh religion. He wanted to talk more but we didnt want it to be a religious discussion so we left

    thank you
    recent retiree

    ReplyDelete
  8. Dear Author,

    We read your blog at the Smile Garden today. The Dean felt very much thankful to you. He said to the Prof George that you have saved his marriage. He said that after the reading of course. During the reading, he continues to stand with his eyes closed and head lowered. One professor asked him one day why did he does he do that, the Dean simply smiled and said that to him it is not just a simple blog reading.

    The Smile Army were very upset with your son. They yelled slogans against him as we all know he should not have taken you to Costco in so bad weather. Mrs. Lucy brought egg potato curry today and she joked that maybe we should throw eggs instead of darts today

    thank you
    Literature Fellow

    ReplyDelete
  9. Yet another new blog today!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Just enjoy the blogs Kyle. With Smile there will always be a fresh blog

      N

      Delete
  10. My Smile is amazing!! She is an amazing writer. She is an amazing councillor. She is an amazing therapist. She has an amazing family. What an amazing person my Smile is!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. We have been savouring these chronicles with engrossment and concernment. You have a knack of taking commonplace events and be able to weave it into colourful and useful narrative. As an illustration, you discussed television and grocery shopping which are seemingly mundane activities, yet you very artfully employed them to draw life lessons. Of course, as is customary with your penmanship, you do that with zest, wit and your brand of folksy language.

    It will be remiss of us if we do not express our apprehensions about your eudaemonia. From customary perspective, it is expected that your scion will be diligent with your welfare and well being, however we have noted with some concern that the gentleman is somewhat lax in this aspect. We hope that you do take care of yourself and try to stay safe in the inclement Canadian winters.

    thank you for making our days brighter
    Dave and Linda

    ReplyDelete
  12. Father say father no use. Father say father old almost 67

    (Hannah say you blog kris good. Hannah say father litle down. Hannah say you please no go out in kris air. Hannah say Hannah kris wory you. Niklas say grandpapa no talk and no eeat because he say he no good. Niklas say Niklas like because Niklas slip late like 9 morning. Me say father why you no talk but father say he no use. Me say go walk with Niklas but father no go. Me yell Niklas because he no take father walk. Niklas say father no want it no Niklas mistake. Me yell him because he no do any. Niklas sad. Father sad. Hannah sad. Me confuse. Me no no what do)

    Kris (Germany)

    ReplyDelete
  13. Oh Come ON! What is this ! Just give me a break - will yeah! I know .. I know ....

    Thank you mrizvi. Brilliant comment - again

    ReplyDelete
  14. Caaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaalllllllllllmmmmmmmmmmm down Plunker, just calm down.

    Fantatic job kiddo. You are bang on. How did you know that this is a good blog! You are right though

    ReplyDelete
  15. Smile does not believe in long talks and long lectures. She does not need 100s of pages of books to share very complex concepts. Dont believe me? Well have a look at how simply she summarized the recipe of life in 2 sentences. YES, RECIPE OF LIFE IN 2 SENTENCES !!!

    "I believe there is a kid inside everyone of us. We have to keep that kid alive
    throughout our life to get happiness from small things."

    brilliant !

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

I am happy changed my menu

I have to put Reverse Gear

They can relate what we talk