Flowers looks happy

 No photo description available.

It has been raining since last night. Flowers look happy. Trees around are looking great after having their morning shower. 

My deck is all clean, washed. The two white planters by the right side of the deck are full with flowers.

White, blood red, deep purple and golden flowers all are giving color to my garden. Like cherry on top. Beautiful moments to cherish. It is 10 in the morning.

I am done with my breakfast. I am now enjoying my time in my back garden to have a feel of the scented breeze. The air is so fresh, loaded with all sorts of aroma from around.

The brown small rabbit is busy having his breakfast at my left side. Two birds are walking around having  chit chat too. Two black Squirrels are playing hide and seek on the Maple tree.

I feel lucky to be a part of all this to behold and to cherish these beautiful moments. Mornings are the face of our days. We have to celebrate with anything to make our day.

Life is short. Time flies. Moments keep on slipping from our hands. We rarely have a feel of all that. Try to gather the flowers of happiness from wherever you can. Life will all be good. Trust me.

I am now getting ready to go to the Coffee house to enjoy my walk and my time over there. I will have my coffee by myself. 

We have to be with our own selves for a while sometimes. It is a sort of meditation. Like therapy. I think we have to try that.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The sun not yet awake

Time to take a break

Take a break slow down