I am at Tim Hortons

 No photo description available.

It's 9.30 in the morning and I am at the Petticoat lake side. The water is sparkling white at the far end. 

Shades of deep blue, grayish green in between and a bit muddy near the end.

I am enjoying my walk on the trail on the left side of the lake. Wild flowers, violet, white, brick red and golden yellow are scattered in between the greens all around.

So many butterflies, yellow, white and the big ones of charcoal black, red and orange are here too. I think these are Monarch butterflies. All enjoying here in between the bushes.

A small yellow bird is here somewhere in the trees. A couple of black birds with deep orange color underneath their wings are here enjoying their company on the tall tree in front.

I think the tree looks more than ten feet tall. I used to figure that out by comparing myself with others. I am five feet something. The tree looks double my size. I feel small and tiny under here.

So many Swans are floating on the deep blue water. It looks so scenic. A couple of boats are here too. The scenery looks picture perfect. I feel lucky to be here to behold all this.

My son is here after his long walk going home now. He will drop me on the way at the Coffee House. I like to enjoy my coffee and my time alone there. Life is great. All good. No complaints.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The sun not yet awake

Time to take a break

Take a break slow down