Butterflies around
It's a long weekend here in Canada. For me, one more day to go after Monday holiday.
I don't work on Tuesdays. No Darts at the library. I have other plans for these days.
We have to plan beforehand so as not to get stuck at that time. I had four days at hand.
I used to walk to the coffee house on the days I am not working.
We can not walk all day long. We have to plan our days like a mixed plate.
It has to be a combo. Mixed up with some physical, some time to relax. Some time to get busy with the things we enjoy to uplift our inside.
Some like to browse their books / magazines sitting in houses / apartments at the spot they like the most. Some enjoy sitting with their tea/coffee at home.
Some like to spend time with their pets. Some like to make calls to their friends/ family members. Some love to be in their kitchen for a while to make dishes of their choice.
Everyone has his own personality. Some love gardening, watering plants/pots. It all depends on making your own choice.
So many options to pick and choose. Sitting idle thinking about what to do with the time in hand and doing nothing is not an option.
It will be toxic for our mental as well as physical well-being. We will end up in depression God forbid. Don't let that happen.
Comments
Post a Comment