Birds gone to the South

 May be an image of corn

I am at the Lakeside. The weather is now getting a bit colder. It's 15 C, I am wearing my light jacket. 

The navy blue one with sky blue combination. I am missing my gloves, next time I will keep that in mind.

The water at my right is not calm. The surface of the water is twinkling. The waves playing some sort of symphony. Light musical, not loud, like a soft rhythm. So cool.

On my left side the water at the lake is very calm, serene, and peaceful. Two small brown ducks are enjoying their ride on the surface. Two Swans are also here enjoying their company at the water surface far away.

One side by the path the wild bushes making the view beautiful. So many colors of golden yellow, purple and white flowers look scattered on the bushes. Amazing.

It is 11.15, in the morning. I am lucky to be here to be a part of this scenic atmosphere. To behold and to cherish these moments. I already made my day.

This jacket is perfect for today's weather. I bought it years ago from Oxfam at Grimsby. I was visiting my daughters in England at that time. This is my favorite jacket.

I think it doesn't matter that things have to be pricey and branded. It has to be comfortable and you like it too. That matters in my opinion. Life is all good. No complaints.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The sun not yet awake

Time to take a break

Take a break slow down