Try to be on the driving seat




 February 24th 2024

It is 10. 45, sunny bright, cold morning, 18 C below zero. It was just on Thursday, we were sweating, while playing Carpet Bowling. Weather is like a roller coaster. My eldest daughter in Edmonton, was enjoying yesterday with 10 C, today it is 25 C below zero over there. I think, this cold spell will last just for few days, not long. So much is changed due to global warming. Let's see.

Today, I started my day a bit late. I couldn't sleep well last night. Some nights are not good, we can't handle well. We are not Robots. Our body acts differently from time to time. It takes it's own turn. There are lots of factors, to affect our mind and body. Our feelings, our thoughts, our surroundings, the atmosphere, the people around. Everything matters. 

Most of the time, we can not figure out that what is going wrong, why our mind directing our body to switch from the usual routine, and orders to go in other direction. 

I think, our subconscious is the key. It controls everything, our mind and our body too. We are just puppets, acting accordingly to the command. Our thoughts deep down, control all that. Our actions, our routine habits, go on changing. We have to tackle all that. 

It is 12.30, my daughter from Kent, is calling. It is great, to take time for her mom even, on weekend. I know, with family of their own, kids don't have time. They must be busy with other things. It is only weekend for them. Weekdays, they will be working. We have to appreciate for whatever time, they are able to give to us.

At our age, we and our kids, are not at the same wave length. We have to keep that in mind. We have to admire and have to give credit for the time, they are with us, even on telephone line. We love to hear from them, enough to make our day. 

It is 1.30, I am getting ready for my walk. I will go to Tim Hortons, to enjoy my coffee and my time alone slot. We don't have to wait for calls and company, have to make our own day. Try to be on driving seat, take control in your hand, to plan your day. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I am happy changed my menu

I have to put Reverse Gear

They can relate what we talk