Slurpee Boy to 7 eleven Me to Tim Hortons

 


 Happy New Year 

To All my Chinese Friends

February 10th 2024

Great weather 4 C, sunny and bright morning. Try to brighten your mornings, focus on something positive. Make plans for the day in hand. I take mornings, like face of our day. Today is a beautiful day to go for walks. I will do that. First I have to check my table calendar. 

I mark, things to do, on my calendar. It is easy to remember at our age. I just checked, it is time to wash my hair. I will do hair color too. I do that by myself, at home. We have to do things to look good, to make ourselves happy. 

I don't wash hair every day. We, at our age, go on losing hair, like so many of our other things. Our energy, our nerve's power. Some of our teeth are also gone. We have to take care. Have to be careful with whatever, we have. Anyway, I have to do hair color. I see so many hair in my bath tub after every wash. I don't know, how come, so many are still there, on my head.

It is time to change my bed sheets too. I have to do two loads of my laundry, one for my clothes, the other one of my towels and bed sheets. I usually put clothes in washer, early morning, before having breakfast. It saves time, done side by side. 

I have to check, I think, my grandson, the eldest one, is not awake. He is sleeping downstairs. I have to wait, to start my laundry. Not good to disturb others for our sake. I am retired, time is in my hand. I can wait. 

It is 11.30, my laundry is done, now doing my hair color. My youngest grandson is just awake. I will make peanut sandwiches and milkshake for him. Make for myself too. Try to give treats to your own self, time to time. It will help to make your body, listen to you, to co-operate with your plans. 

Mind and Body, are like two in one. Mind won't be happy, it can not focus, until we make our body happy and strong. Healthy minds need healthy bodies. 

I believe, healthy bodies are not related to our physical strength. It relates to our attitude. Stay positive and your body will feel strong. Everything is done, now time for my walk.

My youngest grandson just told me that, he is also coming with me. It is same route, he is going to 7 eleven, I am going to Tim Hortons. So nice of him, going with his grandma. It is more than enough to make my day.

It reminds me of the old days, when he was in school. He used to go with me to get his Slurpee. That's why my readers call him, Slurpee Boy. Me and Slurpee Boy are walking together. Beautiful day, beautiful moments to cherish. To be locked in my memory box, may be in his too. Love, usually works both ways.

It is 1.15, I am at Coffee House, enjoying my tea and my time alone slot. Time alone is like a treasure to me. I come here to get that. We can listen to our own self, while, we are alone. 

I believe to be alone, is not a punishment. It is a pleasure to spend some time while no one is there to distract. To be just with your own self, to listen, to focus on what you think and feel deep down inside. It is sort of meditation. Try that.

 Talk to you later, my friends. Have a great day. Keep smiling.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I am happy changed my menu

I have to put Reverse Gear

They can relate what we talk