I Love Their Smiley Faces

 




February 6th 2024

Beautiful weather. No rain, no snow. Bright and sunny, it is 1 C right now, will be a bit warmer later on. Perfect day for walks. It is Tuesday, I don't have to got to work, will make other plans for my day. 

First thing first, I have to get ready for walk. It is 10.30, my daughters are calling me from Grimsby and Reading. Family comes first, I have to take calls. Day is nearly done in England. It is already afternoon at their places. They must be going home, after work. 

They call me on the way, while going back to home. I know they will be busy with their own family things, won't be having time to talk to me. We parents, have to be considerate, have to appreciate for whatever time our kids can make, to brighten our days. 

We have to acknowledge, never have to complain about the timings and duration of their calls. Their voice is more than enough to make our day. Complaints are like poisons, ruin relationships. We never want that. Not with any relationship, specially never with our kids.

They are, all we have. They are like our treasure, our love. Try to safeguard relationships with them, they never will be away from our phone calls. We don't have to call them often to bother. 

We know that, they are busy with work and with their own family matters, still we trust. They will be there for us, whenever we need. In every relationship, there is always, give and take. Nothing works one sided. We have to keep that in mind.

It is 11.40, I am ready to go, dressed up in layers, with my gloves, winter coat and my woolen stole. This all, we need, may be till mid March. Let's see. Just focus on today. Don't have to worry about the days ahead.

I am, now walking by the Whites Road. Couple of squirrels are running here and there. I don't see any bird around, may be they are still not back from South of the Border. 

It is 12. 10, I am at Coffee House. High school kids are all around. It is a festive atmosphere. They are having chit chat, enjoying their time with company of their choice. I think, it is their lunch break. I love their smiley faces. May God keep watching over them. They are our future, our asset. I trust, they will bring peace in our world, in years to come. I trust them. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I am happy changed my menu

I have to put Reverse Gear

They can relate what we talk