Don't be hard to lose them for ever

 

February 27th 2024

Beautiful morning, 4 C, sun is shining in full bloom, smiling from up and above, to make our day. Thank you dear, you are always there, trying to brighten our days. Thank you.

Today, I am sitting with an empty nest, everyone left for work and school. My youngest grandson is sleeping, enjoying his Reading week. He is off from Uni. He must be playing computer games or may be studying for his next week exams, till late night.

He is in Uni, so like an adult now. We have to leave him alone. Don't have to dictate for things to do. Let him decide for what he wants and when he wants. Let him make his own decisions, his own schedule.

We have to be considerate and have to trust our kids. It will help to boost up their confidence level. It is a different world. Kids know what they are doing. We don't have to apply our half a century old formulas to decide the path of their life. 

Just relax, be patient and leave them alone, to choose for their own self. Don't try be nosy, respect their privacy. They are just couple of more years with you, after that will be gone to start their own family life. 

Try to build relationship, to gather good memorable moments, so that, they be back from time to time, to be with you. Don't lose them for ever. Don't be hard on them. Please.

It is 9.15, my house is too quiet. My son has also gone to his office, the Downtown one, for some in person meetings. He will be back late in the evening. He has all day programs, lunch, tea, buffet, anyway. I switched on my TV, to break the silence of my house. We have to do things, to make moments enjoyable.

I just checked weather channel, there will be rain at 1 pm, 80% chances. I have to get ready for my walk. It is already 9.30, have to be quick. I have to be home, before rain. 

It is 7 C, I have to pick something light from my coat closet. Not the heavy one, my eldest grandson got me from his first salary. He is the first one, in my next generation. He lives in London, was in Grimsby, last week, to be with his parents. My daughter was happy, busy making dishes of his choice. Kids at any age, matter a lot for parents.

It is great, beautiful all around. Nature is amazing, gives us all shades, to enjoy our time. Every season is unique with it's own beauty. Now snow is gone. Thick slab of ice on the glass top of my garden table, is no more there. 

My red garden chair is out of snow, no more embedded. I am all set to leave for my walk to Tim Hortons, to my second home, to enjoy my time. Talk to you later my friends. Have a great day and keep smiling. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I am happy changed my menu

I have to put Reverse Gear

They can relate what we talk