I am taking breaks to smell roses



February 17th 2024

It is a cold morning, snow all around. There was a snow storm couple of days ago, on 16th. It started at 1.30, I was at the library. Our club arranged valentine's lunch for we seniors. My friend surprised me with a pack of tasty, strawberry filled chocolates. So nice of her. 

She is a real friend of mine, gives me ride on Mondays. She knows, I have car problem on some days. My daughter in law goes to work, in person, on couple of days, I get stuck at that time. 

Snow storm started on 16th, it continued till yesterday. Nothing stops for we Canadians. We learned how to tackle all that. Yesterday was my working day. I was there on time. Couple of people from our group were also there. We were eleven, made four teams, played Darts game on two carpets, enjoyed our time.

Today, it is a beautiful day, sunny bright and cold, feels like 17 C below zero. It is beauty of Canada that sun keeps on shining up and above, most of the time, to make our days brighter. 

It is 9.45, I am at lake. My son has gone for his long walk. I am enjoying my own time, my own moments. I like to take breaks, to smell roses, on the way. To focus on the spots, to behold. We are not running a marathon. Why to hurry, just relax. Take your time to enjoy your moments.

I think, at our age, we have a different criteria of life. My son is young, at his age, outlook on life, is different. Our thoughts and ideas keep on changing. We act differently at every stage of our life, also every person is unique, has his own personality, behaves differently. Nothing wrong with that. 

I am enjoying at lake side. Water is looking great, at one side, displaying all shades of blue, while at the other side, it is sparkling like silver. Amazing. Not many people here. Just couple of them are walking with their dogs. I think, it is weekend, people take time to start their day. I am done here, now going home. Have a great day my friends. Talk to you later.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I am happy changed my menu

I have to put Reverse Gear

They can relate what we talk