Trees look shaky shivering

 


It is 9.30, very quiet morning. Trees around are standing still, signaling, storm is just around the corner. Weather channel is reporting, snow storm and freezing rain will be here any time soon. Let's see, what comes for us to handle. We will be fine. We Canadians learned our lessons, will not be a big deal. 

It is 1.30, my youngest grandson, the Slurpee Boy is just back from his Uni. No car today so he had to take bus. He is all wet, his coat, boots, socks, everything soaked in water. His Uni bus drops him ten minutes away from our place. He had to walk a bit. 

It was only ten minutes walk from bus stop, still water dripping from his clothes. He is going for a hot shower. I am making nice lunch for him. Rice with fried chicken breast, his favorite. He will be happy, enough to make his day.

It is 12.30, I am in my room. Blinds of my windows, are up. I am enjoying the view of outside world. Snow is all around. Looks cloudy and windy. Skeleton trees look, all shaky, shivering. It must be cold and freezing outside.

I am off today, not going to my work place, to the library. Walk to Tim Hortons is also out of question. Not on the table. Weather is not good. We have to take our health and safety as priority. Try to do what we can. We have to switch plans to adjust with the circumstances.

I have other plans to fill up my day schedule. I will do laundry. My two comforters and blanket, needed to be washed. It will be three loads. I will do my hair color. Make some calls. I think, more than enough to fill up the slots of my day schedule. 

We have to live in a day tight compartment. Don't have to leave any space, not let to enter any negative thought. Try to do what you can, with whatever is available. This will keep you active. You feel good. That will lead to keep you on the right track.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I am happy changed my menu

I have to put Reverse Gear

They can relate what we talk