I am enjoying my cup of tea

 


January 5th 2024

New year is about a week old. It is 10.15, in the morning cloudy windy day. Gusts around 40 km. I have two options, either stay home, or just get ready to go out, to hit the road. I opted for the second one.

I will have couple of layers underneath my coat. That will be fine to tackle this wintry weather. We always have choices on table. It is all up to us, to pick what we want. To blame, is never be good option. Don't have to go for that.

It adds up negativity. Leads up, to start thinking low, to become pessimistic. We have to find opportunities to change our scenery. Staying at the same spot, will be like feeling stagnant. We start feeling trapped. Held up.

Take action before that feeling develops to start surrounding your personality. Try to get out, go for walk keeping track of your health and safety. Sometimes, things go wrong, not in our favor. we are not so mobile to do what we want, to go where we like to go. Nothing wrong with that. We have to accept the reality.

We can change scenery within our house /apartment. Sit down with a cup of tea / coffee, at the spot favorite in your house. Read book, browse magazine of your choice. Get busy in kitchen. Open up your computer to visit your loved ones, your friends and family. 

Life is full of opportunities. Sit beside window, to get connected with the world outside. Behold and enjoy beauty of Nature. Pick what you want, what you like, to make your day. 

Keep enjoying the moments in hand. Don't have to wait for tomorrow. I am enjoying my cup of tea. Writing my Blog, sitting inside Tim Hortons. Writing Blog to me, is like talking to my readers family. Life is all good. It is 1.45, I am done. Time to walk home now. Have a great day my friends. Talk to you later.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I am happy changed my menu

I have to put Reverse Gear

They can relate what we talk