My Walks are on hold for now

 


January 20th 2024

It is nearly the end of January. We are getting lots of snow. Cold weather 18 C below zero, feels like 25 C below. It is so much snow all around. My walks are on hold for a while. We have to be cautious. Have to take health and safety as our priority. 

Glass top of my steel garden table, is loaded with a thick slab of ice. Red garden chair, my son got from Home Depot, couple of years ago, is half embedded into a big pile of snow. 

Deck is closed, will not be in use for couple of months. Mid March may be fine to get out, to look around our back garden. To check out, what is to be done in April and May, to get plants, to fill up flower bed. To give a new life to our garden.

We know that spring will be for a short time still, we Canadians never give up, going to Garden Centre, to pick pots, plants and flowers, to beautify our home gardens. 

Just try to enjoy whatever is there. Make use of, whatever is available. It will top up your positivity, will be enough to make your day. 

My walks are on hold still, I try to avail chances to sneak out of my house, to change my scenery. It is 11.30, my son is going to Gym, he will drop me at Tim Hortons, at my second home. 

I am getting ready to go, to enjoy my time, will write my Blog over there. Writing Blog for me, is like talking to my Readers Family. That will be more than enough to make my day.  

It is 12.15, I am at Coffee House, enjoying my tea with three creams one sugar. Strong tea is not my type. I take light one. I am getting donut too, to take home for my youngest grandson, my Slurpee Boy. He will be happy.  

Try to put smile on the faces around. You will get happiness in return. What goes around comes back. It is busy here. Drive through is also very busy. I am enjoying my tea and also the festive atmosphere. 

It is 1.30, my son messaged me. He is done at the Gym, coming back to pick me up. I have to pack up, to be ready to leave. Talk to you later, my friends. Time to go. have a Great day. Keep smiling.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I am happy changed my menu

I have to put Reverse Gear

They can relate what we talk