No Option to Edit our Story Book

 


January 27th 2024

Beautiful morning. Great weather. I will make couple of quick calls back home, after that I will get ready for my walk. I have to call one of my cousin and my younger sister.

We have to make use of whatever is available. Moments keep on slipping from our hands for never to come back. Keep that in mind, what is gone, is gone for ever, never to come back. We can not turn pages of the story book of our life. 

I just got the News that one of my old office friend passed away. I told you what is gone, is gone, for never to come back. Old friends are like sort of treasures. Moments we spent together, are cherished deep down somewhere inside our memory box.

Beautiful moments related to our dear friends and the members of our family, we lost, we are not able to see them anymore. We have to open up our memory box to get a feel of them. 

Our memories are cherished inside there, locked up safe and sound, not to be lost. We keep on sorting things out from our memory box to make our day.

I read a poem in my college days, more than half a century back. It was about river talking to we Humans, "Men may come and men may go but I will go for ever.". It stuck somewhere at the back of my mind. It is so true. 

We Humans are not here for ever. We all have to leave sometime, some day, leaving memories behind, just waiting for our calls. Try to put smile on the faces around. Spread happiness, to leave good memories. 

We are writing story book of our life, compiling pages every day. Keep that in mind, we can not edit, what is written, is written. Try to write good stuff in the book of life, for your kids and the family left behind, to remember in their thoughts. Try to compile good memories.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I am happy changed my menu

I have to put Reverse Gear

They can relate what we talk