Got a Brand New Package

 


January 30th 2024

It is 7.30, cold morning. White stuff showering from up and above. So much snow is already around. January is nearly done. Couple of weeks more for we Canadians to deal with snow. 

I just woke up, still in bed, trying to revive my body, to deal with my day's program. We have to give some time, to our body to be ready to listen to us. Don't have to push. Have patience. Just wait.

It is Tuesday, I am not working, don't have to go, to play Darts today. I have to make other plans to fill up columns of my day. Try to live in day tight compartment, to keep yourself away from thinking negative. Simple recipe to stay on the right track.

We woke up each morning with a bundle of twenty four hours, a beautiful gift from Almighty. Try to make a good use of that. It's so nice of Him that He never asks about, what we did with our last twenty four hours. He keeps on showering His Blessings every day, every morning.

We usually have our set programs, our schedule, at the time, while we are at work or going to school. At our age, I mean after retirement, we have to make alternate programs to keep ourselves busy, to stay away from feeling low.

I go to library, to play Darts. I take it like going to work. I think, there is nothing wrong to trick your own self, sometimes. Take life as a gift from God. Try to take good care of your mind and body. Try to keep yourself happy. God will be happy to see all that.

Life is like a trail with bushes around. We have to find our way, picking flowers of happiness, while passing through the passage of life. We have to make our own day. No genie will come to do that for us. It happens in stories, not in real life. Try to spread happiness, you will get happiness in return. What goes around, comes back to you. 

I take old age, like Golden era of our cycle of life. We are free to do our own things, whatever we like to do. We have all the time in hand. We are done with our work and family matters. It is our time. Time to celebrate, to enjoy.

Take life as a great gift from God, getting up every morning with a brand new bundle of twenty four hours package. You will never feel down. 

It is 11.30, snowing just stopped. Weather is not too bad. I am getting ready for my walk to Tim Hortons. I take it as my second home to enjoy my time alone slot. I will dress up in layers, I will be fine. I will enjoy my small coffee with three cream one sugar and plain donut over there.

I am at the Coffee House, time to enjoy my time alone and to write my blog. Writing blog for me, is like talking to my Dear Readers family. Life is all good.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I am happy changed my menu

I have to put Reverse Gear

They can relate what we talk