Got Two Muffins from "Metro"

 


Beautiful mixed sunny cloudy morning today, with 20 C. Weather Channel displaying chances of rain, later in the afternoon. My son is planning to do BBQ, so it all depends on how things go. We have our plan B ready. I mean in case of rain, will make something else for dinner. For Kids will be Pasta with ground beef. For us, stir fried vegetables and Ground beef with bread / rice. For our peace of mind we always have to keep plan B ready. 

It is beautiful scenic view, for now. I am walking on deck, enjoying my morning tea. Pink and Peach color Roses, smiling in my flower bed, looking great on the Brick Red mulch. The Red Rose at the corner is taking time to flourish. Everyone is different, so are plants. They have their own individuality, their own style to make adjustments. We have to be patient, have to show tolerance. Have to give everyone, time and space, to do things on their own.

My daughter, the middle one, who lives in Grimsby, is leaving to London for the weekend. She will stay for overnight at her sister's place in Kent. Tomorrow, will visit her elder daughter, who lives in "Home" at Croydon. She will take her, with her Care taker, for lunch. Croydon is about an hour away from Kent. She will also visit, her other daughter, the younger one, who works in London, and lives near "Canadian Water". 

She has two daughters. Due to Covid lock down situation in England, she hasn't seen them for months. She was looking forward for these moments. 

To be together with our loved ones, are precious moments for everyone. We have to value that. Moments to cherish are like flowers of happiness, give color to our lives. Have to go for that.

It is Friday, my daughter in law has to go to work, so no car today, no Lake trip for me. I have to plan something else, to fill the space, the time slot of my day schedule. I usually go to Metro and Dollarama, to get Muffins for myself and for my son, and chocolates for my Grand kids, but yesterday, I went to Walmart with my son, to get groceries and snacks from there. 

Today nothing to get, to buy. We need something, like targets to achieve, to push ourselves to go for that. Doesn't matter, how small are targets, it work to boost our motivation, adds up color and joy to the work, we take in hand. It changes the entire outlook. We start feeling that we are going to make some accomplishment. It gives us satisfaction, like fulfilling our duty. 

Weather looks great, with breeze, not too hot, not cold. I think that is enough to motivate me for my walk. I am getting ready to go to enjoy the scenery on my way, will buy two muffins from Metro, to add up the color, will be like cherry on top. Muffins are not there, in the groceries, we got yesterday. I just found out. We have to justify, what we are doing, sometimes it is important for our own self, to give us a  clear conscience, to give us clarity, that we are still on the right track.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I am happy changed my menu

I have to put Reverse Gear

They can relate what we talk