Enjoying My Gift Certificate

 




It is 9.15, Beautiful, calm quiet morning to start with. We are gifted with another "Gift Certificate" of twenty four hours, to spend. We have to get ready to chalk out plans to make use of that, before it expires today.

Last night was rain. It is still cloudy with overcast skies, giving a different look of scenic atmosphere. Total change of scenery. I am outside, in my back garden, walking on my deck, to have a feel of the drizzle, just started. My breakfast can wait, I will have that after. These scenic views change quickly. We have to be there, on time, to feel the real flavor, to smell the fragrance, to have a feel of the on spot Beauty. 

Garden looking great with lush green grass. Trees around adding up the glamor. The newly planted Flower Bed is like cherry on top. Variety of flowers are looking great on the brick red color of Mulch, spread all around. What a scenic atmosphere to behold, to cherish, to make my day. Thank You God for everything. No complaints. I don't deserve all that. Not at all. You are really Great. So Generous.

 It is 10.15, I am in my room, to spend some time with my computer, to connect with my friends and family. We have to divide our day into slots, into compartments, to change our venue. It boosts our initiative to carry on our daily routines and also helps to handle our Mood swings.  

Through my window, I can connect to the world outside. It is Tuesday, garbage day in my neighborhood. The yellow, brown truck is here for pick up, to empty our Cans and Bins. I salute all the front line workers for their valuable service to community. They set an example for all of us, to follow their dedication, patience and hard work. They deserve all the tribute and appreciation. 

Today at 2 pm, is my appointment for second doze of vaccination. The place is just five minutes drive. We have to be there not before 10 minutes. They don't want the space to be over crowded. It takes usually one hour for the entire procedure. I mean the time we enter the premises and will be out of that, after vaccination.

It is important to take all the measures, we are advised to control the Covid situation. We have to follow the Directives. Have to use Masks whenever required. This is for everyone's safety and for our own self too. We will be out of this Covid situation soon. Things getting better. This too shall pass. Have to be patient and follow the rules. Things will be back to normal in days to come.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I am happy changed my menu

I have to put Reverse Gear

They can relate what we talk