My Two Flower Baskets

 



It is 8.30 in the morning. Weather is great after couple of cloudy cold days. I am walking around on my deck. My garden looking beautiful with lush green grass. The newly planted flower Bed is looking beautiful. Red rose on the left, Yellow and Pink, in the center and in between, variety of flowers are there to fill the space. Everything looking great on the Brick Red color of freshly spread  Mulch. Our new silver color BBQ is shining on the Deck. Such a beautiful atmosphere to behold, to start my day.

Last night my sleep was better, after couple of disturbed nights. Things start happening at our age. We have to take it, whatever is there and try to make adjustments with the things around. Have to keep in mind that everyone must be sleeping, so not to disturb anyone in our household. Start reading anything of your interest. Watch your favorite show or anything you like to watch on your computer / tablet. I switch my computer on, to pass my time. It works for me.

I am in my room. It is 9.45, my computer is on, my window blinds are drawn up. Through my window, I am enjoying the view of my front garden. We got two flower baskets from Dollarama, filled it up, with potted flowers, to hang on the tree in our front garden. Smiling white and yellow Daffodils, in my garden baskets, now adding up the beauty of my garden. Red wooden bench is shining under the sun, on the left, near Magnolia tree, giving color to my garden. 

Every season is unique, displaying it's own beauty. Summer is revival of life. Trees are loaded with greenery. Flowers smiling on gardens. People are outdoors. BBQs are back to life. Birds are in Flocks. Butterflies whispering to the flowers of their choice. What an atmosphere to cherish these beautiful moments. Life is good. No complaints.

I usually go to lake at Noon, as my son takes a break at that time. I adjust my "Things to do", around that, to go with him, to change my scenery. Today my youngest grandson, the Slurpee Boy has to go at 3 pm, for his eye check up. I will go with him, to walk around, to top up my steps. 

We have to take, whatever is available and have to make adjustments around that. Don't expect from others to adjust with our time table. We only can change our own selves. To change others will be too complicated. Too much pressure. Not worth it. Don't go for that.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I am happy changed my menu

I have to put Reverse Gear

They can relate what we talk