David Austin Looking Great with Buds around

 




Beautiful mixed sunny cloudy morning. It was rain last night. My back garden looking great, after having shower. I can see on the deck, looks, it is still drizzling. Newly planted plants in my flower bed, started flourishing. Especially the pink Canadian Rose is loaded with beautiful Pink flowers. 

David Austin, the one my youngest daughter suggested, also looking great, with Peach color buds, ready to burst out, any time soon. Red color, English Rose, looks slow, but is in stable condition. I think, taking time, to settle down. We planted some vegetables and Herbs, on the left side. Mint is flourishing. Tomato, I think is done. Finished. Salad is slow. 

I think, the Brown Rabbit is snacking from our Veggie plants. We found him red handed. He ran away, as soon as we opened our patio door. He is enjoying his time in my garden. I am enjoying his company. There is nothing total plus. There is always give and take. We have to give away something to get anything, we desire. Nothing wrong with that.

It is 9.45, I am in my room, done with my breakfast. It is now time for family and friends, to be connected. We have to divide our day into time slots. It gives us power to tackle our things. Boosts our energy level. Manages our mood swings. Keeps us away from thinking negative. Try to live in day tight compartment. Leave no space for negative thoughts to enter.

I checked my table calendar. Today is my hair wash day. I don't wash my hair every day, not many left. I was writing message to my childhood Grade five friend. She lives in Perth, Australia, with her daughter. She is feeling low, because of Covid situation. We use to share our thoughts, our day to day schedule. You feel good, lucky that there is someone there, to listen, how you feel, what you do, how you take things in your life. At our age, this matters a lot. 

I started thinking, we never realize, while doing our daily activities. We simply say, I am going to have shower, washing my hair. We never realize that it is a Blessing. We are capable to do that, on our own. Not depending on anyone else, to do that for us. So many things, we do and never think to Thank God, who is watching over us, giving us strength to move around, to talk, to listen, to feel, to taste. We keep on making complaints for the things, we miss. Never realize about, what we have. 

Today is Friday, my daughter in law has to go to work, so no car today. No lake trip for me. I am going downstairs to check on my deck, if drizzle stopped, I will make plan to go to Metro to get Muffins and Croissants for my eldest grandson, for my son and for myself. 

Never forget to give treat to yourself, otherwise, your body wont listen to you, to carry on things to coordinate with your plans. I will also go to "Dollarama" to get Chocolates for my Grand kids. To put smile on the faces around, always give you happiness in return. What goes around, always comes back. So simple.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I am happy changed my menu

I have to put Reverse Gear

They can relate what we talk