I am at Metro to get Bananas

 



Beautiful morning clear skies. Sun shining in full bloom. I am done with my breakfast, walking on my deck to have a feel of the breeze. Couple of birds having chit chat, saying Hi to me too, from the tree tops. Black Squirrel is busy with his exercises on the wooden fence. Calm and quiet atmosphere to proceed with usual daily activities for everyone. Not only for we Humans but for all Creatures of God.

My time is done in my back garden. Time now, to go to my room, to be with my computer, to go through my Facebook messages. Time to connect with family and friends. Time to talk to my daughters. They call me while going home from their work. They will be busy after, with matters of their own family. No time to talk. We parents have to realize all that. Have to take whatever is available for us. We have to appreciate and admire our kids for the time, they squeeze for us.

We have to recall our own time, how much, we were able to give to our  parents. I think it was never enough. We were busy with our own kids and family matters. We have to put ourselves in other person's shoes, to have a clear picture of the situation, to solve issues.

We parents usually criticize our kids for not paying attention and not making calls, so often. We have to think about our behavior. Our kids might be avoiding us, because of our attitude. We have to get rid of our complaining behavior. We have to pick their calls to talk anything positive. Our tone has to be a reflection of that. No one likes to hear negativity.

We have to assure our kids that we don't need anything from them. We are happy enough, just need to keep our connection alive. Let them go. Don't keep them on hold. They are not retired, have things to do. Keep that in mind. Minimize your expectations. That is the key to live a healthy and happy life. Focus on your own self. Find your own hobbies. Try to live and enjoy your time alone slot.

I am done with talks to my daughters. Time to make banana shake for my son and for my eldest grandson, the Lucky Guy. He likes that too. I checked the fruit basket. No banana there. I am getting ready to go to "Metro", to get bananas and Muffins from there. They have good bakery section. 

We have to find ways and things, to motivate ourselves to do things, to make us to get out. Metro is 15 to 20 minutes of my steps. I take time, to look around. We have to keep track of Roses, to smell and to have a feel of the aroma and fragrance of the atmosphere around. This all helps to make our day. I will get some chocolates too, from "Dollarama" for my grand kids. I think, enough to make my day. Life is good.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I am happy changed my menu

I have to put Reverse Gear

They can relate what we talk