Open Letter To My Dear Readers

 





Dear Readers, I got comments from you people after waiting so long. Your comments are like letters for me from you, my Friends.



Dear Friends in Ireland, I am happy to know that you people are following the Directives. Keep social distancing and please use Masks whenever required. Thanks. 

For Priest, I just have to say that by using negative tactics, we can not get our goals achieved. It never works. If things are not going in the right direction, we have to focus on, how to improve our attitude, our own character. He has to think all that.


Dear Reader, doing 2 Jobs. I am happy to know that you got your job back. I was worried for you. Keep following Social distancing and use Mask whenever required. It is important.


Dear Retiree Friends, please don't suspend anyone's membership. My Blogs are for everyone. We have to move on. Just forget everything.

 I am sad to know that my friend the Restaurant Manager lost his job. It was my fault. Blame has to be on me not on him. I don't get comments very often, didn't know that before. 

I wish I can help him out in some way. I am ready to say sorry to the Restaurant Higher ups and request them to kindly revise their orders. I will be highly grateful to them for their, this act of kindness. I will pray for the things getting better for him. God is Great Listener. He is always there for His Creatures.


Dear Student Friends, I am happy that you people are done with your Graduation studies. Congratulations. Patience and Hard work always pays off. You are now entering in the next phase of you life. 

You will be having more responsibilities. You will have different targets, to conquer and to make achievements in your life, in years to come. I trust you. You will make things possible, to do all that. My Prayers are always with you my Friends.  

Try to have patience and to respect everyone's emotions. Be considerate and a Good Listener to accommodate various point of views of the people, you come across in your life. You have to deal with all that. Don't have to lose your patience. Patience is virtue. It works to resolve all situations.


Kris, please don't push Hannah, to make Flower baskets at home. Ask Father not to behave like a child. Don't make things difficult for Hannah otherwise I will ask her to go to her parents. I am not happy with the situation right now. Why Father talking to Niklas friends. Ask him to leave everyone alone. Not to mess up other people's lives. Thanks.


I thank all my Dear Readers for reading my Blog. Your comments give me power, to keep writing my Blogs. Thanks for celebrating my grandson's birthday. Please keep following the Directives. Keep social distancing and use Masks whenever required. Things will be back to normal soon. There is always light at the end of tunnel. Keep that in mind.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I am happy changed my menu

I have to put Reverse Gear

They can relate what we talk