Old age is just a cycle of life


Image result for garden pictures













It is Saturday bright beautiful sunny cold morning with 2 C below zero.
I have to do laundry, today have to wash and change my bed sheets,wash 
my clothes, my jacket and gloves.Washer Dryer, is in the basement, 
couple of stairs down from my bed room, so will be enough exercise  
to do three loads of laundry.

I start doing my laundry before having breakfast. I keep in mind that 
it has to be done before everyone awake, so to keep washer, dryer free 
for them. They might have to do their own stuff.

Living with family is tricky for everyone. We seniors have to be more 
considerate and not to disturb other people's working plans. Being eldest, 
we have more responsibility. 

We have to try, not to disturb the family life of our children. It is their time. 
They come first whenever we have to pick and choose our time frame, our 
plans, or any such things.

Anyway I am done with my breakfast, my clothes are in washer dryer 
and I am enjoying the scenic view of my back garden. Black Squirrel 
is playing around the skeleton pear tree. Snow is all around, the Blue 
Trampoline is quietly sitting in the center,waiting for the good days 
ahead. Patience is virtue, always a winner.

It is 12.30, I am done with my laundry, now time to get ready to get out.
It is 12.45, I am at Tim Horton to enjoy my coffee, to write my Blog 
and to enjoy my time alone slot.

I take time as a unique teacher as well as a great friend. We can learn so 
many things out of this passage of time. If we learn our lessons properly,
our patience and level of tolerance has to be directly proportional to our
age, to the time, we are spending on this earth. We have to learn our lessons.

"This Too Shall Pass", works as a support system. It keeps on helping us
throughout our life. I believe, time is a great friend of ours, specially in 
our bitter moments, it gives us power to move on, to look forward for 
the future.

It is 2.30, I am done with my coffee and with my Blog. Time to go home,
to make something in my kitchen for my grand kids, to make them happy.
I will get happiness too in return. What goes around, comes around.



It is Sunday mixed sunny and cloudy cold morning. It is 2 C with flurries 
and light snow. Looks like powdery stuff all around from God to beautify 
His Kingdom.  He always has His own plans, no doubt about that.

My morning was busy in my kitchen, making blueberries banana shakes 
for my youngest grandson, the Slurpee Boy, for my son and for my own self.
I try to reward myself, it helps keeping my body and soul to cooperate with 
my plans, in smooth running things with the people around.

We can not change anything around, not the people, so just try to change 
your own self. Things will be fine. Everything will be settled down and you 
will find no more worries around. 

I was also busy with other kitchen stuff like blending fresh garlic and ginger.
I fill up bottles, to store in the fridge, to use while making dishes. It is 12.30, 
I am done, now time to get ready, to go out, to change the scenery.

It is 1.15, I am at Tim Horton, to have coffee, to enjoy my time and to write 
my Blog. I see many young faces, enjoying with the company of their choice. 
It is afternoon, I think it suits teenagers.

When we seniors live with family, we have to be cautious and careful, 
not to intrude other people's privacy. Have to give everyone, space, 
to enjoy his/her own time.

We have to be connected but not to depend too much, not to let our kids 
start feeling us, like their liability. We seniors have to be extra cautious. 
Being eldest, we have more responsibility to get things moving smoothly, 
to keep harmony and peace in the family.

We have to keep track of our distance so everyone can have their own 
personal time. It is not kid's fault to get involved in drugs and teenage 
pregnancies. We elders are responsible for not providing them, their time 
alone slot at home. Everyone needs that.

We seniors have to give space to our kids so they can spend time with 
their own family. It doesn't mean that we have to cut off our connections 
but too much of everything doesn't result in good. Keep your distance, 
they still be your kids.

We don't have to feel insecure and we have to be out of our self pity and 
out of our old age syndrome. Old age is just an stage of cycle of life. Nothing 
more than that. Not a disease or anything else. We don't have to cash our 
old age card to get sympathy.

Right now I am busy writing my Blog and thinking about my Readers 
Family. My Dear Readers in Ireland, many times, I told my friend the 
Priest, not to judge people from the places, where they live or belong.

Priest has to think beyond these petty matters. Being Priest, he has more 
responsibility, to not to divide people on the basis of their Cast and Creed. 
God wont be happy with this attitude. 

I request my Friends the Happy Reader and her Mother in law, please 
not to write negative about each other. Negatives wont help anyone of you. 
This will further deteriorate the existing atmosphere of your house, your family. 

Everyone in the family has responsibility to contribute in the peace and 
harmony of the household. Everyone has to try to work in that direction. 
Please think about that. God loves those, who try to forget and forgive 
others. This attitude always results in positives and wipes out negativity. 

Dear Reader doing 2 Jobs, please try to understand that everyone has to 
dress up according to the weather conditions, where he lives. Please don't 
copy me, I live in Canada. Here it is cold and freezing. 

Dear Retirees, I don't know what to write for you people. I clearly 
mentioned in my Blog about my friend the Hijab Lady. I apologized to her 
for the problems, you people are creating in her private life. Specially the 
Retired Priest, who is always after my Temple Friends.

The Retired Priest is always ready to mess up with their lives, with his spy 
team and cameras. I don't like this attitude. I mentioned so many times, 
to respect everyone's personal life. Never try to intrude into other people's 
privacy. Please keep my Blogs reading sessions out of Religion and politics.

You people always twist my words to infer the message of your own choice,
which suits you and specially suits the Retired Priest, to go after Temple 
people. It is his favorite hobby to make other people's lives miserable. I am 
sorry to write all that. I will never write to go after anyone. I write to spread happiness around, not to go other way around. 

I am not happy with this attitude. I apologize to my Temple Friends and 
specially to my Friend the Hijab Lady, on behalf of all my Retiree friends 
and on behalf of the Retired Priest, whose idea was to intrude in your 
personal affairs and private life. It is very rude. I apologize for that once
again.

Dear Readers, please don't try to discuss my family, I mean my son and 
my grandsons. I strongly believe in peace and harmony of family life. 
Negative writings will never result in anything positive. 

I believe, it is everyone's responsibility to contribute, to pitch in to bring 
harmony in the household, where we live in. To live a happy life, has to be 
a give and take attitude, with no expectations. This is a recipe to live a 
happy life, my Dear Friends.

Cleo, my Friend, thanks for keeping me connected. I love to hear from 
you people. Say Hi to everyone over there. I love you all. 

Kris Dear, I am sorry to say that you are not safeguarding the interests 
and well being of my friends, Hannah and Niklas. I am sad and worried 
about them. Please protect them from Father.

It is 2.15, I am done with my coffee and with my Blog writing, time to go 
home, to make something nice for my grand kids to make them happy.

I am home, busy in my kitchen to make peanut butter jam sandwiches 
for my grand kids. We have to keep spreading happiness around, to get 
happiness for our own self. It is a simple recipe to live a happy life.
To get something we have to give away that first.


Comments

  1. I have posted the blog in Smile Corner. This is election’s day in Ireland but everyone came to my shop first. Some customers came before voting and some came after casting the vote. The town is boycotting the priest and only 2 people went to his sermon last Sunday. Even priest’s mother didn't go because she is your big fan. The priest is however still unrepentant and saying that this is what the sweet talking, Oxford educated, British aristocrats do. I am nervous because nationalism always creates problem. I am thinking of banning him from Smile cafe because he is feeding ideas.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I read this blog every day. It is my lifeline

    N

    ReplyDelete
  3. My Smile is awesome! She is an awesome dart player. She is an awesome councillor. She is an awesome author. She has awesome family. What an awesome person my Smile is!!

    Karen

    ReplyDelete
  4. I read blog in France.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You blog good. Me English no good. Russian good

      Delete
    2. This good. I no Anglais but Spanish good

      Delete
    3. Good blog. You Italian fan

      Delete
    4. I read you blog China all time. You lot fan China

      Delete
  5. You do your own laundry, helps out so many people, solves problems in far away land. You are the best mother in law in the world. I wish all mother in laws should be like you

    Happy Reader

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. My daughter in law is taking indirect shot at me. Its rude but what can you expect from someone who does not say good morning, does not help with my laundry, sleeps late, is a bad cook. But I dont want to say anything because you have said to write anything negative.

      Mother in law of the Happy Reader

      Delete
  6. Fantastic!! Yet another fresh blog. I love waking up to these fun blogs.

    cool Kyle

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yup it is cool isnt it. Just get used to it my friend

      newbie

      Delete
  7. Dear Madam Smile, you so good. You write good to. Happy job worker come and say why you eye so red and you look so sad. I say I emotion because blog. She say what happen? I say you ask what happen ?! My Madam do lot laundry and she need finish laundry in morning so no one get bothered. Happy worker say yes but she like do her thing and she not the type who bother other people. I say yes but laundry not on same floor, and my Madam need carry clothes lot stairs. Happy Worker say yes that not good. I say that not all, she make food for Slurpee boty and her only son. It should be him making food for her. And she so nice that she ask all to not say anything bad about him. Happy worker say, yes that is really amazing. Happy worker then wipe tear and go. I do 2 proud jobs and always read blog

    ReplyDelete
  8. Dear Advisor,

    There was a very subdued atmosphere at the blog reading today. The retirees felt bad that that we let you down and you get the impression that we are in a way twisting your advice. The retirees want to assure you that this is in no way deliberate or intentional. The retirees misunderstood your message last week. When you said take care of the temple people, we thought that you are concerned about the temple kids and that why we started focusing on that. We are concerned about the temple kids because some of the spy videos we have seen are very heart wrenching. We have not shared the details of those videos with you because we are at a loss for words. The videos are of kids being hit, wailing, coffins being carried, mothers crying. It is too difficult to put in words. In any case, we have asked the retired spy and the retired priest to not take any action against the temple people until we hear from you.

    The temple people were here today. They jubilant. The hijab lady did the reading and temple people kept saying Ella Homa multiple times and also loudly kept saying Yeal Elli. The restaurant manager did not look happy because it was very disruptive and creating an uncomfortable environment at the restaurant. He however did not say anything to stop them.

    After the reading, many retirees were shocked that you are doing multiple loads of laundry. And you want to finish your laundry before the rest of the household is awake. The retirees dont do our own laundry. Also we dont prepare food for our grandkids but expect our kids will do all this for us. Many retirees wanted to say something about your son, grandson and this bizzare arrangement but as per your instructions and wishes, we simply bit our tongue.

    The Smile with Smile program had another house full session yesterday. The parents are very interested in learning more about sibling rivalries, specialty in teen years. In a no. of cases when the teens return from uni, there are lots of challenges at home. We realize that this is a new topic and not much research exists on this but they are hoping if you can
    comment.

    Thank you
    Recent retiree

    ReplyDelete
  9. Dear Author,

    We read your blog at the Smile Garden today. Your blog caused the Dean to break down. He was standing when he was listening to your blog. Him and Prof George always listen to the blog standing up, even if they are sitting down before we start the reading, they stand up. Today, when we read your blog, he sat down for a minute and held his face in his hand, Prof George patted him on the shoulder. The Dean then stood up as we continued the reading. After we have completed the reading, he was heard saying to Prof George that perhaps the uni should start a course on your personality and your character. Prof George said that at times its difficult to determine if you are a bigger person or a better author. The Dean smiled and said that or a better psychologist. He then added that he wish when he is is retired, he is shalf as considerate and half as active as you.

    All the students, as well as all participants were also very sad as we read about your ordeal of having to do your laundry and all that you have to go through. Smile Army started raising slogans against your son but the Dean gestured with his hand to indicate that you have instructed us to not do that.

    Mrs. Lucy served everyone carrot dessert and then we went to play darts. Lots of people got bull today.

    It continues to be a very solemn atmosphere here.

    thank you
    Literature Fellow

    ReplyDelete
  10. Father say you yell father lot. Father say father no feel good and no feel use because father retire. Father sick to so father stay room. Father no talk any. Father say father old almost 67

    (Hannah say father kris down. Hannah say Hannah take food father but father no eat. Hannah say you please take care you. Hannah say you do kris laundry and do kris care all but niklas care you. Niklas say grandpapa no ring bell today and only stay room. He no see tele to. Father very low. He no eat. He no tele. He no bell. He no brakfast. He no rabit. He no no not. Me say him if he need go doctor but he say no talk Me confuse. Me no no what do)

    Kris (Germany)

    ReplyDelete
  11. My Smile is amazing. She is an amazing parenting expert. She is an amazing therapist. She is an amazing counsellor. She has an amazing family. What an amazing my Smile

    ReplyDelete
  12. We are as much distressed about your well being as the other readership. We are also equally perturbed that you are not being provided adequate aegis. Though we wish that you persist with your habitual quintessential activities however would also like your ambulatory and bounteous disposition to not be assumed by all and sundry.

    We are keeping our commentary abbreviated to avoid taxing you and respecting your directive to not castigate your progeny.

    Thank you for making our days brighter
    Dave and Linda

    ReplyDelete
  13. Smile is a brilliant philosopher, a brilliant child psychologist and a brilliant author. Dont believe me that one person can be all this. Well have a look

    Smile the philosopher:
    “ Old age is just an stage of cycle of life. Nothing
    more than that. Not a disease or anything else. “

    Smile the child psychologist
    “ It is not kid's fault to get involved in drugs and teenage
    pregnancies. We elders are responsible for not providing them, their time
    alone slot at home.”

    Smile the author:
    “Black Squirrel is playing around the skeleton pear tree. Snow is all around, the Blue
    Trampoline is quietly sitting in the center,waiting for the good days
    ahead. Patience is virtue, always a winner.”

    Brilliant !!

    ReplyDelete
  14. We have been reading your blogs at our Cabinet meetings and were particularly intrigued by today's blog. Goal setting and target setting are important attributes in the industry. The VP of HR is going to look into this and further discuss it

    Keith Walker

    ReplyDelete
  15. Well , well, well. My head is starting to hurt now. I have run out of ideas. Same thing every day. I know, I know ....

    Thanks mrizvi. Very insightful comment.

    ReplyDelete
  16. CCaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaallllllllllllmmmmmmmmmmmm doooowwwwwwwwwnnnnn ! Just reeeeeeelllllllaaaaaaaaaxxxxxxxx. You are right, Smile has asked us to be kind

    Good job mrizvi. Brilliant comment. I wonder what we will do without you kiddo

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

I am happy changed my menu

I have to put Reverse Gear

They can relate what we talk