Moments to be locked in Memory Box


Image result for Flowers in Garden pictures













It is Friday bright beautiful sunny morning with 4 C below zero. Not so 
cold for we Canadians. Last night I didn't sleep well so woke up late after 
9 am, had my breakfast and got ready to leave at 9.30 for my work place 
to play Darts. It was not enough time but I managed somehow. 

I think when there is will there is always a way to do things, to accomplish. 
Tomorrow my eldest grandson is leaving to London, to his Uni. Today is 
his last day here. I skipped my Bowling to spend some time with him. 

It is 12.30, I am home. I believe family always comes first. No question in 
that. It is 1 pm, I am busy making banana shakes and veggie omelette for 
my grandson and for my son, to make them happy. 

I made banana shake for myself too. We have to take care of our own self, 
otherwise our mind and body will not cooperate with our plans. There is 
always a give and take in all relationships. 

To spread happiness, it is key factor that first we have to be happy, feel 
the real happiness deep down. It is 1.30, I am done with my kitchen, 
having shower after that will spend some time with my computer to go 
through the Facebook messages of my family and friends.

It is 2.15, my middle grandson, Master Golden going for his Highway 
driving practice. I will go with him. He will drop me at Whitby. I will 
spend time with my younger brother and my sister in law. 

It is 3.30 pm, I am at Whitby, enjoying my time with my brother and his 
wife. They didn't let me leave before having dinner. I enjoyed my day. To be 
with loved ones, always like golden moments, to enjoy, to cherish, to lock 
in your memory box. 

It is 9.15 pm, my son is here to pick me up from their place. We left at 
10 pm, have to go to Walmart, to get the swim suit for my youngest 
grandson, the Slurpee Boy. He has to go to the birthday party of his 
friend tomorrow.

It is 11.15, I am home. I go to bed after midnight, still enough time to be 
with my family, in the TV lounge. We have to keep connected with the 
family we live with. Everyone has his own special place in our lives. 
We have to keep that in mind. No one has to start feeling ignored, left out. 

I got some chocolates from Walmart for my grand kids. I will give to them.
They will be happy. Kids have to keep smiling. It is their life. They are our 
future. It is our obligation, our moral responsibility, to spread happiness 
on these young faces.

It is Saturday, in the morning I did two loads of my laundry. I will make
banana shake and veggie omelette, one more time for my eldest grandson
He is leaving today for London Ontario to his Uni. He will be back in April. 

It is 12.30, I am done with my kitchen things. Weather is not bad so getting 
ready for my walk. I am at Tim Horton to enjoy my coffee, my time alone 
slot and to write my Blog. It is 1.45, I am done, will walk home to enjoy 
the scenic view around. Thank You God for keeping me mobile.

Comments

  1. I have posted the blog in Smile Corner. Customers are flocking to my shop as the news is spreading like wildfire that this is a new blog

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have posted the blog in all notice boards in lobbies A, B, C and D

    Jimmy

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. SWS was great. We decided to go on the nature route. As expected, we talked about today's blog as this is am unexpected surprise

      Tiara

      Delete
    2. SWN was fun too. We also talked about Smile's blog also

      Cleo

      Delete
    3. Yes I know. There is a lot of buzz about it in the office. Even management is talking about it

      Kim

      Delete
  3. My Smile is awesome! She is an awesome walker! She has an awesome grandson. She is an awesome councillor. She is an awesome writer. She is an awesome friend to readers family. What an awesome person my Smile is!!

    Karen

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you for being my lifeline. I feel low every day and then I read your blog. I feel like I am talking to a friend

    N

    ReplyDelete
  5. I lost the race to post the blog in our corporate notice boards.

    Brenda

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I was in early so was able to post the blog. There was a box of SDs as always

      Craig

      Delete
    2. This is brilliant. Though nobody can focus on the work. Everyone is coming to read the blog

      Jasmeet

      Delete
  6. Dear Madam Smile, you so good. You write good to. I so happy that you write blog. I know you say no show blog but I no able control myself and I show blog to all in the job. Mr. Supervisor come and say that all happy but please dont keep going to everyone because it very disruptive. But I tell him that how you expect I control. He say ok then go home. I think he allergy. I do 2 proud job and always read blog

    ReplyDelete
  7. Dear Advisor,

    The retirees appreciated your blog today. We suspended all the committee business today to focus on the blog. It was unexpected. Many retirees were not able to make it to the reading. We waited for everyone but then decided to have the reading with the smaller turnout. We will read it again tomorrow.

    recent retiree

    ReplyDelete
  8. Dear Author,

    We read your blog at the SRC today. There was a smaller turnout as we were not expecting a new blog. The Smile Army didnt like this so they started yelling slogans and making noise to disrupt classes. One Smile Army idiot called Fire department . His idea was that if there are no classes then all students will come for the reading but the trick backfired, as the fire fighters asked us to vacate SRC. The Dean was not pleased. In the end it was complete chaos

    Literature Fellow

    ReplyDelete
  9. My Smile is amazing! She is an amazing advisor. She is an amazing writer. She is an amazing psychologist. What an amazing person my Smile is!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Father say it good you write blog and no write any for Hannah and Kris and Niklas. Father say father tell nabour that you now father side. Father tell Hannah plan party. Father say father no say father old almost 67

    (Hannah say Hannah happy that you rite blog but Hannah no time to injoy Hannah need plan do kris party and their niklas time. Hannah say you please care you. Father say me that you now father side so father need celebrate. Me say Hannah tire but father say he no ask Hannah run in race, he only ask her cook, so what problem. Me confuse. Me no no what do)

    Kris (Germany)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Yet another new blog from Smile today

    cool Kyle

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Smile talks about important issues. And yes there are no shortage of ideas here

      newbie

      Delete
  12. Well well well. Here we go again. Another day, same thing. I wish Smile has not asked us to be so civil.

    Thanks mrizvi. Fantastic comment

    ReplyDelete
  13. Caaaaalllmmmmm down Plunker. Yes Smile has asked us to be nice, so be considerate

    Great comment mrizvi. Good job

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

I am happy changed my menu

I have to put Reverse Gear

They can relate what we talk