Wait, My Chairs are Loaded with Snow


Image result for Garden in winter pictures













It is Saturday bright beautiful sunny morning, very cold, feels like
20 C below zero. It is 8.30, I just put my laundry in the washer. Now 
making my breakfast, oatmeal cereal and stir fried egg. 

By the time I will be done with my breakfast, my clothes will be ready to 
put into dryer. It is small load so wont take long. It is 9.15, I am enjoying 
my cup of tea. My clothes are in the dryer. I am sitting in the TV lounge, 
to spend time with my son. 

He is early riser, everyone else is sleeping. TV is on, my son is watching 
Toronto Maple Leaf and Toronto Raptors games highlights on Sports 
Channel. I don't watch the entire game, still enjoying the highlights. 
I have my Sudoku and Scrabble books with me, to get busy.

In front of me, is the big glass panel, to see through and to enjoy the 
beautiful view of my back garden.  I can see big slab of ice, on the glass 
top of my garden table and also can see that, the six of it's chairs are 
loaded with snow. 

On the left, in the corner, near the pear skeleton tree, my BBQ equipment 
is quietly waiting for the good days ahead. Patience is virtue, always wins 
in all circumstances.

Black Squirrel is brave enough, to face the brutal weather, the biting cold.
He is busy with his exercises, on the wooden fence of my back garden. 

It is 10.30, my youngest daughter just called me, from Reading. She is 
planning to go to Paris for couple of days, to be with her daughter. It is 
11.30, my clothes are done. Now time to get ready to get out.

It is 11.50, I am at Tim Horton, enjoying my coffee, my time alone slot 
and busy writing my Blog. It is festive atmosphere here. People are having chit chat, enjoying their time. I think they somehow got the company 
of their choice.

It is lucky to find the company with the same wave length as of your own 
self. Try to value such moments. Moments go on slipping out of our hands. 
Present so quickly turns into past. 

Enjoy and value the present moment. While doing that, always keep in 
mind, not to take joy and happiness away from the faces of people around. 
Try to go on spreading happiness.You will get happiness in turn. 

What goes around, comes around. So simple. 
This is the golden recipe for happy living.

It is 1.30, my son is here, he is kind enough to drive me and to pick me up 
from Tim Horton, from my second home. I am lucky Mom, but keep in 
mind, there is always give and take for smooth running in all relationship. 
One way system doesn't work in relationships. 

Time to go home , to make something nice for my son and for my grand 
kids, to make them happy, to make their day. It will brighten my day too. 


It is Sunday bright beautiful very cold morning, still better than yesterday's 
20 C below zero. I am done with my breakfast now sitting in the TV lounge.
I have done my laundry yesterday so find something else to get busy.

I have plans, nothing to worry about. For now I am watching Sports 
Channel, also doing my Scrabble and Sudoku books, looking through
the glass panels, in front, enjoying the view of my back garden.

I can see two skeleton trees in addition to the pear tree. One is at the 
right side of my garden, the other one is just beside, in the center, beside  
the wooden fence. 

I see the Black Squirrel busy in his workouts. He is using some other 
techniques, climbing all the skeleton trees. Snow is all around. It looks  
very quiet and peaceful atmosphere. 

Winter is the time to look into your own self. To ponder, to take a break, 
to go through deep down, to search the real you, your own inside, which, 
we never have time to look into. We have to make use of this golden 
opportunity, to do all that.

It is 11.30, my youngest grandson, the Slurpee Boy is awake. I am going in 
my kitchen, one of my favorite place, in my house, to make banana shake 
for him,  for my son and also for my own self, to get happiness. 

We have to reward ourselves, to keep track that our body is in a state, 
to cooperate with our plans. We can not spread happiness, unless we 
ourselves are in the state of happiness and feel the real contentment. 

Be happy but don't take smile away from the faces around.
It is Human Family, everyone's happiness matters. 
Please keep that in mind.

Dear Readers in Ireland, don't stop my friend the Priest from coming to 
the reading sessions of my Blog. Sometimes people are going through
difficult moments in life. He needs time and support.

Dear Retirees, please leave the Temple people and their kids alone. Forget 
about coffin and crying. They were mourning their Saint's daughter. Things 
will always be fine, if we try not to intrude other people's personal territory 
and their private matters. It is very rude. Just try to focus on your own self 
please.

I request everyone not to disturb the Cafe atmosphere. We have to observe 
the decorum, required at public places with people around. No raising 
slogans, no shouting please. Thank you.

I salute my friend the Cafe manager for being patient. Please keep the 
reading sessions of my Blogs, out of personal, Religious and political 
grudges. Thanks.

My friends of "Smile with Smile program", I think this is not right, to use 
the term, "Sibling rivalries". When we use negative and harsh words, 
it reflects the same. The entire scenario becomes bleak, a total negative, 
looks not an easy situation to tackle.

Difference of opinion is very natural, whenever there are couple of people 
gather anywhere. Kids, specially Teens are more emotional because of their 
age. Nothing wrong with that. 

I agree this is tough situation. It becomes more vulnerable for everyone in 
the house when parents become emotional and lose their temper. Parents 
have to be calm and patient before talking to their kids. Don't try to solve. 
Just listen to them patiently. Listening is great therapy. 

While listening, try to focus all of your body parts. We have to take it like 
a Religious Ritual. The person on the other side must believe you that you 
are listening to him, putting your heart into it. 

Listening is a skill. It grooms our personality. It renders a soothing effect to 
the person, who is talking to you. He believes to put his case with total trust. 
Please talk and listen to your kids, things will be cool down for everyone.

My Dear Readers, please don't worry about my doing laundry and other 
things. We have to feel fortunate, to be active and doing things on our own. 
I believe that way. We have to make use of our body parts. What we don't 
use, we start losing. This is a fact.

Comments

  1. I have posted the blog in Smile Corner. This is market day but customers are coming to my shop in waves. They come here to read the blog first before going to the market. We have lots of people from out of town who are here to join the protest. The protest started on Thursday when the customers came for the recipes but it was not posted. First they protested against the Smile Corner because they thought I did not post the latest recipe but an old one.They were also upset that I am trying to trick them by posting the old recipe but I explained that you have not posted the recipe and I posted an old one because I did not want to disappoint the customers. The customers then got upset with the priest. They are of the view that you have not posted the recipe because you are upset with him. They have already boycotted going to the church. Some customers are putting pressure on his mother that she stops giving him his favourite veggie omellete for breakfast. The priest is not married of course, so his mother does all the food preparation for him. She is a big fan of your recipes too and is equally upset with the priest.

    ReplyDelete
  2. My Smile is awesome! She is an awesome Tim Hortons goer ! She is an awesome councillor. She is an awesome author. She has awesome family. What an awesome person my Smile is!!

    Karen

    ReplyDelete
  3. This blog is my lifeline. I read it every day.

    N

    ReplyDelete
  4. I read blog in France. I no read every day but read on weekend for hole week.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You blog good. Me English no good. Russian good

      Delete
    2. This good. I no Anglais but Spanish good

      Delete
    3. I like you blog in China. It very very good

      Delete
    4. You blog good. I read Italy

      Delete
    5. We wait for you recipe in Poland but this week there was no recipe

      Delete
    6. We wait in Russia

      Delete
    7. Lot people wait in China

      Delete
  5. Can you please tell my mother in law about community gatherings or walks or spending time alone. She spends all her time at home, making plans to harass me

    Happy Reader

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. My disrespectful daughter in law does not say hello. I dont expect too much as she is a little soft in the head. However I dont want to say much

      Mother in law of the Happy Reader

      Delete
  6. Dear Madam Smile, you so good. You write good to. I go happy worker and say him how you. She say I ok. I say you like Madam blog? She say yes of course, who does not. I say I know because you try follow her advice. She say yes I do. She is a very positive person. I say I know because you drink lot banana smoothie. She say yes and other recipe too. I say that why you fat because you eat lot but my Madam no good eater and she go lot walk to but you no do lot walk. I think she remember that you no write recipe blog because she tear in eye. I ask her what hapen but I think she got alergy and go. I do 2 proud jobs and always read blog

    ReplyDelete
  7. Dear Advisor,

    We were very appreciative of your blog today. We were surprised, though not shocked, that you chose to go to Tim Horton’s despite extremely cold weather. Some retirees who have lived in the cold climates were amazed. They said that this kind of weather can cause a condition known as “Frost Bite”. They said that the seniors are more susceptible to this condition. The retirees also noted that you prepared food for your son and your grand son. We know that you enjoy helping others and are a very positive and generous person, however we strongly urge them both to start taking care of you and not take advantage of your generosity. We specially want to request Master Slurpee Boy to start acting his age, as we have gathered from your writings that he is in his teens, yet completely relying on you for his meals. He is not a little child but a grown boy and should start taking care of you.

    The retired priest was here. He said that you are mistaking the temple people for something else. He showed us the research that he has done on the Sikh religion and their followers dont mourn any daughter of their saint. The temple people were not here today. The hijab lady ran into a retiree yesterday at the multicultural meat shop. She told the retiree that they will be doing a celebration at the temple till late night. The retired priest was pleased to hear that and said that its good that they are adapting to the western civilization and celebrating Valentine’s Day.

    The retired chef, the hospital administrator,, the ex patients, physicians and a lot of people were here on Thursday but left disappointed and concerned about your well being. They were concerned that since you didnt write the recipe, perhaps you are not feeling well. They all came today and were pleased that you are well.

    The Smile with Smile subcommittee thanked you for your advice and comments. They said that these comments are quite deep and thought provoking. They have formed a committee to explore this further

    All retirees are wishing you Happy Valentine’s Day. The retired priest led the cheer and also asked us to adopt a resolution for that.

    thank you
    recent retiree

    ReplyDelete
  8. My Smile is amazing. She is an amazing writer. She is an amazing advisor. She is an amazing counsellor. She has an amazing family. What an amazing my Smile is

    ReplyDelete
  9. Father say father no use. Father old almost 67

    (Hannah say Hannah want thank because you blog very good and relax. Hannah say you kris act and kris care you Niklas. Hannah say Hananh kris wory you because you go in kris cool air. Hananh say it kris slip and niklas safe. Hannah say Hannah want learn kris you. Hannah say niklas Niklas kris problem again. Hannah say Hannah no want bother you detail because you sensitive and kris care Niklas. Hananh say Hannah ask you prayer because you like Hannah mom. Niklas say grandpapa no talk and no do so Niklas no no why rabit in Niklas room again. Niklas say Niklas no able play video to. Me take father doctor but doctor say father no problem and ok. Me then bring rabit and put Niklas room and also put tele in tele room. Me then tell father come see tele in you apartment and see rabit. Father come 5 min. Niklas say father no do but what Niklas do . Me yell him and say him if he say bad then me cut phone. Niklas sad. Father no not do. Me confuse. Me no what do)

    Kris (Germany)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Dear Author,

    We read your blog at the Smile Platform today. Smile Platform is situated at the central point in the beautifully landscaped Smile Garden. Since Thursday, many of the students and professors were spending sleepless nights due to concern for your well being and safety so you can imagine the relief when we saw your blog today. There was jubilations all around. Even the Dean appeared to be smiling. He does not usually show emotions so we were somewhat surprised that he is so much into it. Prof George was full of smiles too. He said to Mrs. Lucy that she should also serve banana shake today. This is in addition to the carrot dessert that she brought. Students, great friends, Professors basically everyone was happy. Smile Army could not contain themselves and stated shouting slogans for you. The police officers were here, of course they come in their regular clothes, and they also were pleased. It was a very happy atmosphere which is just the opposite from what happened on Thursday.

    Some of the students are getting very upset with their parents. In one case, the parent said hello to the friend of one of the students when the student came home with her friend. She was very upset saying why is the mom talking to my friend. Even the friend was upset but didnt say anything to the parent. We know that the lucky guy does not have to worry about it because of you. In another incident, one of the student got a failing grade and her dad instead of encouraging her, said that if she does not work hard, she will fail and will not be a useful member of the society. She was very upset that he is effectively calling her a failure. This is ridiculous. We dont know what to do with our parents

    Thanks you
    Literature Fellow

    ReplyDelete
  11. Oh Come ON! What is this ! Just give me a break - will yeah! I know .. I know ....

    Thank you mrizvi. Brilliant comment - again

    ReplyDelete
  12. Caaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaalllllllllllmmmmmmmmmmm down Plunker, just calm down.

    Fantatic job kiddo. You are bang on. How did you know that this is a good blog! You are right though

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

I am happy changed my menu

I have to put Reverse Gear

They can relate what we talk