Steel Table in my Back Garden


Image result for back garden pictures












It is Sunday beautiful sunny bright cold morning with 6 C below zero.
Last few days, it was cloudy. Yesterday was snowing in the morning.
It looked great, all the skeleton trees looked beautiful with white 
cottony flowers and Christmas like decorations.

On my driveway, the Red Caravan and Silver Jetta, were covered under 
white sheet. In my backyard, the glass top of my steel table, was covered 
with sheet of snow. This table works for me like an equipment to check 
the weather around.

If it's sunny, the table top starts glistening under the sunshine. In case of 
rain, I can figure out the intensity by the speed and size of the rain drops. 
In winter days, it is more clear and accurate. I mean I can see the thickness
of the snow, on the glass top of my garden table. I can plan my day accordingly.

It is Sunday my Eldest grandson going back to his Uni, to London, ON. 
My son is driving him there. It is around three hours drive. It will be a 
day long trip as he will be back today after that. 

I am busy making banana shake and pancakes for him. I take these things 
like my lifeline. We always have to look forward, to get involve, to do things, 
to get busy. It doesn't matter, I mean our targets doesn't have to be like milestones. 

We have to live in day tight compartment. It helps, to keep us being 
positive. Keep yourselves busy so no time to think negative, doesn't 
matter, we are living alone or with family.

We have to get involve in our own hobbies like watering flower pots, in our 

room or in our balcony. Writing our daily journal, it doesn't has to be 
something exciting. Just note down your daily activities. 

There are so many things, we can take as our hobby. Reading books / 
magazines, bird watching, sitting in our garden chair or from any other 
spot, we like to. Go for a walk outside or inside the mall to shop around.

Spending time in your kitchen. By the way kitchen is one of my favorite 
place, to enjoy and to get refuge from negative thoughts. It is 3 pm, I am 
in my kitchen, making pancakes and banana shake.

It is Tuesday sunny bright beautiful cold morning with 4 C below zero.
My morning is usual, I don't go to work on Tuesdays.Today no Darts, no 
Bowling at my library. I am done with my breakfast of oatmeal porridge 
and stir fried egg.

Now with my computer, going through messages on my Facebook,
also enjoying the scenic view of my front garden from my bedroom 
window. Black Squirrel is playing around the skeleton trees. Snow 
is everywhere, adding up the beauty of the atmosphere.

My son is working from home, busy with his computer and his meetings. 
My youngest daughter called me from Reading. It is afternoon at her place. 
She was back from work. She is five hours ahead of my time in Toronto.

My middle daughter messaged me from Grimbsy. She was busy with her
assignments and tutorials. This is the final year of her part time graduation 
degree in Math. 

It was a long six year journey for her. She is doing her degree as part time 
student so takes more time. I think with one Autistic daughter and family,
full time was not an option for her. 

Family comes first, you don't want to ignore that because of your career 
and ambitions. It was not easy but she is managing anyway. Five years done 
sixth on the way. Her final exams will be in June.

Anyway it is 1.45, I am getting ready for my walk. 2.15, I am at Tim 
Horton. Most of the people of my age, are here. Not many students from 
the nearby Dunbarton High School. 

I think, may be because, it is not the time of their lunch break.
I am enjoying my time alone slot, my coffee and oatmeal raisin 
cookie, thinking about my Readers. 

My friends in Ireland, please don't ask anyone, to not to attend the 
reading sessions of my Blog. I love all my Readers. Please keep me 
posted about your problems, I love to be part of your lives. 

I take all my Readers as members of my family. You don't have to be 
sorry for anything. I request my Dear Readers to have patience and 
respect everyone's emotions. Thanks.

My Friend "N", I love you and always think about you. Please trust me.

My friend doing 2 Jobs, I think, it is not the Wicked Worker's fault. You 
never learn your lessons. You always trust her and she somehow succeeds 
in making you to do her own work too. 

Dear Retirees, I go to places like Home Depot, as my motto is always to 
walk around and enjoy my own time so please don't worry about me. 
Please ask the Retired Priest, to respect others. We Human have to learn 
to have patience. This will solve so many problems around.

Dear Students, I am sorry for the situation created by the behavior of my 
Smile Army Friends. I request them to show tolerance, have patience 
and please listen to teachers. Thanks.

Dear Kris, Father didn't understand the message of my Blog. It is not Niklas
making me sad. It is Father, himself is a problem for me. He is making 
excuses to have party, to make other's lives miserable. He can never change,
I will keep on praying for him.



Comments

  1. I have posted the blog in Smile Corner. This being Saturday, lots of customers are in my shop today to read blog. They come here to read blog from today and also the past week. It has become a tradition that they come here to Smile Corner and then go to the market for their shopping. The customers are happy that I am not making you worried about the events at Smile Corner.

    ReplyDelete
  2. My Smile is awesome! She is an awesome advisor! She is an awesome philosopher. She is an awesome writer. She has awesome family. What an awesome person my Smile is!!

    Karen

    ReplyDelete
  3. This blog is my lifeline. I pray for you every day.

    N

    ReplyDelete
  4. I like you blog in China. It very very good

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This good. I no Anglais. French good

      Delete
    2. This good blog. I read Russia

      Delete
    3. I enjoy you blog. I no good Anglais but French good

      Delete
    4. I like you blog in Italy. I ready with family

      Delete
    5. You blog enjoy read because it give good fun message. I read Ukraine. I read with job

      Delete
  5. Dear Madam Smile, you so good. You write good to. I go sick job worker and say him how you. He say I ok. I say him you no sick any more? He say why you keep ask me about that. I say remember you get headache and my Madam help fix it. He say yes I remember because you dont let me forget but that was long time ago. I say my Madam very good. She big author. She get lot people who write to her. She go mall. She give advice to dear Mr. Mayor. She tell dear retirees how talk and how walk. She give advice to dear me too. She take care of her only son but he no take care her. She give milkshake to dear grandson.I wanted to say more but he said that he need go. I do 2 proud job and always read blog

    ReplyDelete
  6. Dear Advisor,

    Your today’s blog was a msterclass. The retired author who led the reading of the blog read it multiple times. She pointed out that there are a no. of points that you have made. As many of us were enjoying it thoroughly, she pointed out that great authors like yourself, make everyday events like a captivating story. In your case, with your folksy style, it takes it several notches up.

    The joint family living team members were amazed that you contribute so effectively at home. The retirees living in joint family situations pointed out that they dont do that but its their grandkids and their kids who are tasked to make food for the retiree

    The Smile with Smile program had another big session yesterday. There was a lot of interest in the teen education. We used one of your older blogs for that. The participants were specially intrigued by your advice to let the teens sleep in and play video games. There were quite a few teens who participate in these events and they raised slogans for you. We will be having more sessions next week as another school board wants to join this program. The thinking is that your ideas are revolutionary and in step with the times. A survey done by Smile with Smile program indicated that those families who have adopted your ideas, have seen a reduction in family issues drop by 68% ie more than 2/3rd!

    The retired priest was not here today as he is arranging a protest against a middle eastern country. We did notify him of your message and he thanked you for that. He also said that you are a true Christian and asked us to tell you that he understood your hint and will act accordingly. When we asked him what he means he said that you have hinted that we should change the direction of the protest and make it about the downing of the Ukranian airlines. This is a human issue and will attract a bigger crowd.

    thank you
    recent retiree

    ReplyDelete
  7. I wish my mother in law can be as accommodating and understanding as you. She is the first one who wakes up and spoils my morning because she is the first one I see every day!

    Happy Reader

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I dont know if my daughter in law just pretends that she is reading these blogs or actually does. You write so well and she keeps writing disrespectfully. You wrote today that we have to get involve in our own hobbies I am wondering if she at least read that and understood it because she was asking me to create my hobbies. I had to explain it to her that she should mind her own business. I dont want to say anything but she is not very smart

      Mother in law of the Happy Reader

      Delete
  8. Dear Author,

    We read your blog at the Smile Garden today. Even though it is Saturday, there was no space in the SRC to house all the people who came to reading of the blog. There were no faculty visits today as it is the weekend and though the students and professors were present for the reading but they were with friends and not in faculties and official groups. Prof George was heard saying to the Dean that this is like a festival here. The Dean joked that even if it is icy conditions like it is in Canada, there will still be a lot of people if there is a blog reading.

    The Smile Army volunteers were feeling very bad and said sorry to us after the reading of the blog. We tricked the idiots and have them serve cup cakes and coffee to us.

    The students are very upset with their parents. Even though we are here, they want us to call regularly. In one case, the mother asked her daughter to call once every 2 weeks for 3-4 minutes. What the hell is that! We know the lucky guy does not have to worry about that but for us its a big problem..

    thank you
    Literature Fellow

    ReplyDelete
  9. My Smile is amazing!! She is an amazing author. She is an amazing psychologist. She is an amazing councillor. She is an amazing therapist. She has an amazing family. What an amazing person my Smile is!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Father say why you say father make you sad. Father say father always try give you idea and make happy. Father say father no no what father do bad. Father say father angle. Father say father old almost 67

    (Hannah say father little down today. Hannah say Hannah kris happy that you care you and yo do kris for you Niklas. Hannah say all Niklas are niklas and it feel good if we care for them. Hannah say you blog give lot happy to Hannah. Hannah say Hannah need write short today because some peeple come today like 70-80 peeple. Hannah say you kris care you. Father feel down so me invite some peeple come to dinner. Me say Niklas that he need help but he say why invite lot peeple. Me say no lot peeple only 80. Niklas say it lot peeple. Me anger because he talk so me take fone. Niklas sad. Father down. Hannah tire. Me confuse. Me no no what do)

    Kris (Germany)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Oh Come ON! What is this ! Just give me a break - will yeah! I know .. I know ....

    Thank you mrizvi. Brilliant comment - again

    ReplyDelete
  12. Caaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaalllllllllllmmmmmmmmmmm down Plunker, just calm down.

    Fantastic job kiddo. You are bang on. How did you know that this is a good blog! You are right though

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

I am happy changed my menu

I have to put Reverse Gear

They can relate what we talk