Maroon sweater underneath my black coat


Image result for garden in February pictures














It is Saturday bright beautiful sunny morning with 5 C below zero,
not so cold for we Canadians, still it is slushy with wet snow around.
This is the last week of January, couple of more weeks are there to 
handle, after that things will be better. Hope so.

There is always light at the end of tunnel, I told you. I always try to keep 
that in mind, to sort my things. It changes the entire scenario and we start 
thinking that, "This Too Shall pass ". 

After that our mind start thinking in the positive direction and we start 
looking at the brighter side of the picture. Glass, which is half empty, 
starts looking like half full.

We can not change the things and people around. Just try to focus to 
change our own selves. Try to do that. So simple. 

It is 12.15, I am at Tim Horton, enjoying my time alone slot, my small
coffee, writing my Blog. It is weekend so Cafe is busy. Mostly people 
of my age and some kids with their father / mother.

It is 1.45, I have to go home now, will make something for my grand kids 
and for my son. He is working from home. It gives inner peace and 
satisfaction when we try to spread happiness to the people around. 
Go for that, you will be happy too.

It is Tuesday cold cloudy morning with 6 C below zero. It reminds me 
of the weather in England. Tuesdays are my days off. I make my own day 
plans. I don't go to work, I mean to play Darts and for my Carpet Bowling.

It is my day off but not like any weekend days. My son works from home 
on Tuesdays. I keep that in mind and don't spend my time in the TV lounge.
I don't want to distract my son. He is busy with his work and meetings.

I am busy with my own things, making calls, busy making tea / coffee and
shake for him. It gives unique pleasure, when you serve your loved ones. 
Making their day brighter, gives you inner peace and contentment. 
This can not be replaced by any other experience. 

Anyway I am done with my kitchen things. It is 11. 30, my daughter called 
me from Grimsby. She was taking her son to swimming. It was afternoon
at her place, in England.

I am done with my computer, with my Facebook messages, now time to get 
ready to go out. Usually my son drives me there on Tuesdays. He manages 
between his work. I forgot that today, car is with my grandson, Master 
Golden, the middle one.

It is OK, I will walk to Tim Horton. Not a big deal. I will dress up in layers. 
My maroon sweater underneath my black long coat, with gloves and 
woolen stole, I will be fine. I will manage.

It is 12.15, I am at Whites Road. It is busy with lots of traffic. Skeleton trees
are lined up by the side of the road. I can also see some green ones in 
between. Snow is all around. February will be the same.

It is 6 C below zero, not so cold for here in Toronto. I can see Black Squirrel
is playing around or may be searching for some snacks, to have, to enjoy.
It is 12.30, I am at Tim Horton.

It is like a Full House with students from the nearby Dunbarton High 
School. Some people of my age, are also here, sitting with the company, 
they can have. I am enjoying my time alone, my coffee and writing my Blog.

Dear friends in Ireland, I am happy for you people. It is always great to 
spread happiness around. Don't be hard on my friend, the Priest. Thanks.

Dear friend doing 2 Jobs, you are working and I am retired so don't copy 
me. I mean you don't have to take Tuesdays off. Please focus on your work 
and don't talk about my Blogs.

Dear Retirees, I apologize my friend the Hijab Lady. I wanted to make her 
day brighter but I didn't realize that all the Retirees will be after her. They 
will haunt her and intrude her personal life. 

I am sad and scared of the Retired priest as He is always after my Temple 
Friends. My apology for everything. Hope they will be fine by now. I like 
my Blog reading sessions out of Religion and politics but I rarely succeed
in that. Anyway I keep on trying. 

Brenda my friend, thanks for keeping me in touch. I love to be connected, 
to hear from my friends at your place. I take all my Readers like my family members, trust me.

Kris dear, please stop having parties. Take care of Hannah and Niklas.
I am worried about them. Father locked out Hannah with rats in your 
back garden. I strongly condemn this cruel act of Father. 

Dear Students, I love you people. Don't worry about your parents. You will understand all that, in years to come, when you will be in their position.
Hope you understand and trust me.

It is 1.30, I am done with my coffee and with writing my Blog. Time to 
walk home, to make lunch for my youngest one, the Slurpee Boy. He is 
home, done with his exams. 

I will make chicken Shawarma for him. Some left over baked chicken 
is in the fridge. I can make use of that. To serve our loved ones, is 
definitely a unique experience to get the real happiness. Go for that.

Comments

  1. I have posted the blog in Smile Corner. This is market day but customers are coming to my shop in waves. They come here to read the blog first before going to the market. We have lots of people from out of town who come to read blog and then do shopping. The priest was again saying that your writing style and your connections in England prove that you are well versed in the art of divide and conquer. When some local customers challenged him on that, the priest said you again admitted today that the weather reminds you of England, you have daughter in Grimsby, you play darts, do carpet bowling all of which are activities of the English aristocrats who have done nothing but to harm the interests of the Irish people with their sweet talks. Customers didnt like that but I am nervous because it is putting ideas in people’s minds.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I read this blog every day. It is my lifeline

    N

    ReplyDelete
  3. My Smile is awesome! She is an awesome dart player. She is an awesome councillor. She is an awesome author. She has awesome family. What an awesome person my Smile is!!

    Karen

    ReplyDelete
  4. I read blog in France.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You blog good. Me English no good. Russian good

      Delete
    2. This good. I no Anglais but Spanish good

      Delete
    3. Good blog. You Italian fan

      Delete
    4. I read you blog China all time. You lot fan China

      Delete
  5. You go for walks in freezing cold weather, helps out so many people, solves problems in far away land. My mother in law on the other hand, does not walk at all, not even when it is +20 C. She creates problems not solves problem.

    Happy Reader

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. My daughter in law is not only a fool but rude too. She loves reading your blogs but does not learn anything from it

      Mother in law of the Happy Reader

      Delete
  6. Fantastic!! Yet another fresh blog. I love waking up to these fun blogs.

    cool Kyle

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yup it is cool isnt it. Just get used to it my friend

      newbie

      Delete
  7. Dear Madam Smile, you so good. You write good to. Wicked worker come and say how you. I say I no supose talk you or listen you. She say that no possible because we in one team. Remember some time back boss say to you that we need all work together. I say but you tell me wrong thing about my Madam. Wicked worker say I no tell you take Tuesday off. I say yes that my idea but I no do that any more because my Madam tell me I no supose. Wicked Worker say what about maroon sweater. You can always wear that and then wear long black coat on top. I say but it very hot if I wear inside. Wicked worker say you mean you no want wear even though you Madam do? I say you right. Wicked worker say see I give you so many idea and also get you cake. I say yes. Job worker 2 then smile and go. I do 2 proud job and always read blog

    ReplyDelete
  8. Dear Advisor,

    The retirees read your blog with a heavy heart. Many retirees were almost in tears, some were very upset. The retirees were concerned that you are being asked to walk to Tim Horton’s in sub zero freezing weather while your son is sitting in nice comfortable heated environment at home! There were some who pointed out that sub zero weather can make the walking surface very slippery and black ice can form. However there are a few retirees who have lived in Canada and they said that for safety, they use a lot of salt in these conditions which causes the ice to melt. They also informed us that the salt is readily available and quite cheap, so even your son is probably using it. As some retirees were still apprehensive that he is using it because it is too complex, the retired Canadians said that all it needs is sprinkling, They also said that all households use it, so its a common practice in that part of the world. This reassured us but we still are concerned that you are going for walks in these inhumane conditions. The retirees were also upset with your grandson, Slurpee Boy because he is expecting that you will take care of him and give him lunch. He is not a baby! . It should be the other way around. He should be the one taking care of you.

    The retired priest and the retired spies ddn not come today also. The temple people were not here as well. Many retirees were concerned about them, specially because you are concerned about their well being. The retired child care worker was asked that she go and check on the well being of the temple kids. We also sent a special message to the retired police investigator to confirm if the kids are safe. He is on holidays but said that he will use his contacts to confirm their well being since you are concerned about them.

    The Smile with Smile program provided an update. There is significant interest in topics such as sibling rivalries, teen age parenting and kids playing video games. They requested if you can provide new material that they can include

    The joint family living committee is also asking for some guidance. There are a lot of issues during the family living situations . If you can please help

    Thank you
    Recent retiree

    ReplyDelete
  9. Dear Author,

    We read your blog at the Smile Garden today. Even though there are concerns about the coronavirus, the reading was packed. There are a few students from China, we told the Smile Army that these Chinese students should not be allowed as they will disrupt the readings. We made sure that Dean and Prof George didnt find out about this as they may not appreciate it.

    Looking at the house full gathering, Prof George mentioned to the Dean that Smile has a very strong hold on the students to which Dean responded that she knows how to talk to them. It is not just her folksy style but her ability to reach their hearts. Prof George said that he does not know of any author who has such a strong hold on her readers and the Dean said yes but Smile is not just an author she is a philosopher, a counsellor, a leader and many things all packed into one. The Great Friends who heard this intervened and siad that it is not just students that Smile can relate to but to us also. The Dean simply smiled and said yes, she can relate to a lot of different age groups and demographics

    Students who are living at home noted that your grandson is taking the car to uni every day. They are really upset with their parents because they can only take car 4 days a week.

    thank you
    Literature Fellow

    ReplyDelete
  10. My Smile is amazing. She is an amazing friend. She is an amazing advisor. She is an amazing counsellor. She has an amazing family. What an amazing my Smile is!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Today it's my turn to work late so I thought I will give you an update.

    Your blogs are getting posted every day in lobbies A, B, C and D. Jimmy has been asked by management to post old blogs except of course when there are fresh blogs. Jimmy always has to print extra copies of the recipe blogs as they are extremely popular here.

    The SWN and SWS are very popular however unlike your walks, we are not weather proof and we simply walk inside the lobby when the temp is below 15C.

    Last few weeks we are using your blogs for the toastmaster’s meetings. The meetings used to be boring but are very well attended now, with standing room only

    Thank you
    Cleo

    ReplyDelete
  12. Father say you yell father lot today. Father say he angle so he no mind because angle no supose mind. Father say father like go big walk. Father say he no care when it cold. Father say it no father mistake if Hannah get scare of animal. Father say rabit no bite. Father say father no do big party but only invite some peeple. Father say father yel Hannah to make food lot no like last time because last time food finish in 2 hour. Father want give food to guest when they go home. Father say father keep busy. Father say he no say father old almost 67

    (Hannah say she need to start prepare for party. Hannah say kris peeple supose come so kris work and niklas time. Hannah she will try hide food so father no get sick. Hannah say you please no go kris walk because it kris cool. You please take care and no wory.. Me skare because father invite lot comunity peeple and lot Niklas friend. They eat lot so need bring lot food. Me say father no do becuase you no want. Father say he no do party only invite some peeple like 75. Me confuse. Me no no what do)

    Kris (Germany)

    ReplyDelete
  13. Well well well. Here we go again. Another day, same thing. I wish Smile has not asked us to be so civil.

    Thanks mrizvi. Fantastic comment

    ReplyDelete
  14. Caaaaalllmmmmm down Plunker. Yes Smile has asked us to be nice, so be considerate

    Great comment mrizvi. Good job

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

I am happy changed my menu

I have to put Reverse Gear

They can relate what we talk