Hang in there, you will enjoy


Image result for flowers in garden pictures















To All my Dear Readers
Happy New Year
2020


31st Dec, it started snowing since morning. My son is going to Home Depot.
I will go with him. He will go to Mechanic, on the way will drop me at the 
Pickering Mall. I will walk around, enjoy my time alone slot.

It is cloudy day with light snow and 7 C below zero. It is 11.30, I am at the 
Mall, got my trousers for Dollar four, from my favorite store, Dollarama. 
Sometimes, we have to get things for our own selves, to feel happy.

Our life is the same,with ups and downs. Life is a Trail with bushes around.
No genie will come to make your life, a happy one. It happens in stories, 
not in real life. I am also Human. Things happen to me too. I have to handle 
and manage things around.

We have to keep track, not to let ourselves, feel low. Life is very tricky. 
Our mood swings depend on so many factors. The people around, the 
atmosphere, everything affects and matters in our lives.

Happiness is like our checking account, which goes on diminishing, every 
moment. We have to keep track and time to time, have to make deposits 
in that account.

There are so many ways. We can buy something for our own self,
read some of our favorite books/magazine, give our time to help others.

Go to visit our favorite place. Have a cup of tea/coffee, sitting at the favorite
spot in our house. We don't have to spend lot of money to get bulk of 
happiness. Just keep on making small deposits of happiness moments.

Don't go for big plans.There is equal and opposite reaction to every action.
Don't go for some drastic action. It wont give you lasting peace of mind
and happiness.

Just relax and enjoy the moment within the existing circumstances. I mean
whether you are living alone or with big family, you have lot of money or 
with limited income. Nothing matters. You can not buy happiness. 

Don't take any pressure to grasp happiness. If you run after, it wont 
come to you. Happiness is the real inner peace. It comes from inside,
from your inner self. Just relax and you will have a feel of real happiness.

Jan 1st, first day of the year 2020. May God bring all the happiness 
to my Readers Family and their loved ones. Amen. Today is holiday, 
everything is closed. 

It is 11.45, I am at Tim Horton, enjoying my coffee with Croissant and jam. 
Sometimes, we have to change menu, to give color to our lives. It works. 
Life usually is the same. 

We have to keep on playing tricks, to keep it lively and colorful. Please 
always keep in mind, not to interfere with other people's lives and personal 
matters. I have gone through all the comments from my Readers family.

I keep on writing that we never have to cross our limits. Have to respect 
everyone's personal lives and their privacy. I think, I was not able to 
communicate my message. May be my words lost the power, to go 
through, to penetrate deep down.

Things are same with my Readers. In Ireland, my friend the Cafe Manager,
facing the same problem. Threat of bankruptcy and law suit. Things will 
be resolved for everyone, if we try to mind our own matters and just leave 
everyone alone.

My Friend "N" is not happy with me for not writing for her. I assure you 
my Dear that you are my friend and I love you. Trust me. Hope now you
will be fine.

My friend Niklas is the same, losing his phone and his net cut down.
Father, always enjoying and messing up with other people's lives.

My Readers are like my family. Everything matters and hurts me too. 
I wish everyone of you lead a happy life and let others do the same.

Comments

  1. I have posted the blog in Smile Corner. This being Saturday, lots of customers are in my shop today to read blog. They come here to read blog from today and also the past week. There is no room inside, and people are waiting outside. I am running low on supplies but they are saying dont worry about it. Some of the customers raised slogans against the Councillor from the neighbouring district and also the priest. They are telling me to ban them and dont let them come in my shop. The priest is nervous because he uses excerpts from the blog in his sermons and if he does not uses it, his sermons will be very boring. The customers are also very emotional when they saw that you wished them Happy New Year. Many were also saying that how come you even think that your words are not powerful. They also blamed me for telling you about the lawsuit as nothing is expected to happen last week due to holidays. I told them that I didn't realize but they are still upset. I am sorry for that. I wont tell you about the lawsuit and will also ban all out of town customers.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am sorry that I did not write that all customers were singing Happy New Year to you. The town Councillor also brought a cake with your name on it.

      On behalf of me and my entire family, Happy New Year

      Delete
  2. My Smile is awesome! She is an awesome advisor! She is an awesomedart player. She is an awesome writer. She has awesome family. What an awesome person my Smile is!!

    Happy New Year to my awesome Smile

    Karen

    ReplyDelete
  3. Dont say that your words are not important. This blog is so important for me. It is my lifeline but why dont you write for me

    N

    ReplyDelete
  4. I like you blog in China. It very very good

    Happy New Year you

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You word good. I no Anglais. French good

      Happy New Year

      Delete
    2. You blog good. I read you powerful word in Italy.

      New Year wish

      Delete
    3. This good blog. I read Russia.

      Happy New Year

      Delete
    4. I like blog in Indonesia. Happy New Year

      Delete
  5. My mother in law does not go through mood swings. Her mood is always bad

    Happy Reader

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. My rude daughter in law does not know that she should say hello and happy new year. She is not just rude but a bad cook also but I dont want to say anything

      Happy New Year to you
      Mother in law of the Happy Reader

      Delete
  6. Dear Madam Smile, you so good. You write good to. Wicked worker come and say me how you. I say I no want talk you because you bad. Wicked worker say, here we go again. I bring cake for Happy New Year to your Madam. Look I bring you different cake. I say why you no bring my favourite cake. She say did you no read your Madam blog. She say keep change menu to keep happy. I say I ALWAYS read blog. I then take blog from my pocket and show. She say then why you no change diet. I say I plan. Wicked Worker say, you should also change work because if change diet mean more happy then change work should also mean more happy. I say but I dont have different work. Wicked worker say yes that problem but you can also do my work. I say what will you do then. I say your Madam no solve this problem so I will go home and think. I say but it will be lot work for me. Wicked Worker say yes if you no want listen you Madam then that ok. I say NEVER. I always listen Madam. She then give me new cake and I sing Happy Birthday Madam. I then say where you going. Job Worker 2 smile and say my job done and I am going home. I do 2 ok job and always read blog

    ReplyDelete
  7. Another fresh blog! I am loving it

    Happy New Year Smile

    cool Kyle

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey Kyle, dont be surprised. If you go to McDonalds expect fast food and when you come here, expect to read fresh quality content.

      Happy New Year

      newbie

      Delete
  8. Dear Advisor,

    Your today’s blog was a masterpiece. We read it multiple times because some of the ideas about happiness that you talked about are simply astounding. The retired sociologist who led the reading of the blog asked us to print copies and post it on our fridges and also give to our kids and friends as it can be beneficial for them also. The retired sociologist also pointed out that some of the techniques you have mentioned are very simple, yet very powerful.

    The retirees were very saddened also that you are questioning the power of your words. . The retired psychologist pointed out that this could be because you are spending time alone and your only son is leaving you by yourself at Home Depot and the mall. The retirees do not go alone as it is both unsafe and boring. One retiree went to Toronto a while back and informed us that Home Depot is a hardware box store where there is nothing for retirees to do as they sell nails, dishwashers, pipes, and other hardware items. He said that your son probably went there to get bags of salt as salt is very common item at this time of the year..The retired psychologist said that he should be taking you to restaurants and other places like that but not to boring places like this.

    The temple people came today but they were all dressed in black as they are mourning the loss of one of their leaders who was recently killed in Iraq as part of the US military operations. The temple priest said that he was a freedom fighter and the US actions are illegal. The temple people are organizing some event and asked us to join them. The retired priest however was very happy. He said that you are probably happy also because you have written about happiness. As the debate was getting political, we cut the cake that the restaurant manager arranged to wish you Happy New Year

    Thank you and on behalf of myself and my family, Happy New Year
    Recent retiree

    ReplyDelete
  9. Dear Author

    We read your blog at the SRC today as it was raining and the Dean didnt want anyone to get wet. The Dean said that as there are less people, we should host the reading at the auditorium. There were significantly less people today due to the holidays. About 200+ people were there today. The Dean was there of course and so was Prof George, Mrs Lucy as well as many other professors and their wives. The Chancellor happened to be in town today and he also came. He came to discuss administrative matters with the Dean. He was very impressed by the blog and asked that why some of your blogs are not being used as reference material, specially for sociology, psychology and literature courses. The Dean informed him that it already is being used

    Unfortunately there were a bad incident today. The Smile Army idiots noticed that you went to mall and another store alone. They started raising slogans against your son. As SRC is an auditorium, their slogans were very loud. The Dean did his best to manage the commotion. The idiots then saw that you were questioning the power and effectiveness of your words. This got them really upset and they started raising slogans again, this time in your favour ie Smile is the best. The Dean then tried to cool them down again. Unfortunately the Chancellor was here to see all this

    The students are really upset with our parents. They drive us back to our uni but we have to listen to lecture, at times its as long as 5 mins. Also, they force us to leave early like 4 pm. We prefer to leave later. We know that the lucky guy does not have to deal with any of this but for us, its a problem

    Thank you
    Literature Fellow

    ReplyDelete
  10. Father say yell Niklas lot today because father say Niklas that Niklas make you sad. Father say you no need say thank because father angle and no want thank. Father say father do party because Trump get bad guy. Father say Deutschland big friend of US and it big deal. Father say father no say father old, almost 67

    (Hannah say Hannah kris sad because all yell niklas Niklas and also father want do party because kris comander kill by USA but Hannah no want do celebrate because it rong. Hannah say Hannah sad because you sad and say no one lisen you. Hannah say Hannah lisen and Niklas lisen to. Hannah say you please kris care you. Hannah no like that you Kris no spend time you and you need go shop alone. Hannah no that you no care about company, Me yel Niklas lot because he want go all time and no home till late nite like 10pm. Father say me that me go his room nite when Hannah wake for brakfast before son because father want talk about Niklas but me no want talk about son before son. Hannah sad. Niklas away home. Father anger. Me confuse. Me no no what do)

    Kris (Germany)

    ReplyDelete
  11. My Smile is amazing!! She is an amazing author. She is an amazing psychologist. She is an amazing councillor. She is an amazing therapist. She has an amazing family. What an amazing person my Smile is!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Oh Come ON! What is this ! Just give me a break - will yeah! I know .. I know ....

    Thank you mrizvi. Brilliant comment - again

    ReplyDelete
  13. Caaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaalllllllllllmmmmmmmmmmm down Plunker, just calm down.

    Fantastic job kiddo. You are bang on. How did you know that this is a good blog! You are right though

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

I am happy changed my menu

I have to put Reverse Gear

They can relate what we talk