We Humans can survive


Image result for garden in winter pictures

















It is Tuesday cold bright sunny morning with 17 C below. I don't go to work 
on Tuesdays. I take it as my day off, to play around with the things, I like to 
do, to enjoy, to have fun. Couple of things are always there in my Tuesday's 
schedule, like, to make calls to the people, I like to be connected. 

The other thing is, to go to Tim Horton, to have my coffee with half hot 
water, to enjoy my time alone slot and to write my Blog. I love to spend 
time in my kitchen too, to make things, to put on the dinner table for my 
family to enjoy. Kitchen is one of the unique places, to spread happiness 
around. 

I am done with my calls and also with my Facebook messagesMy 
daughters called me from Kent, Reading and Grimsby. Three of my 
four daughters, live in different parts of England. 

My fourth daughter, the eldest one lives in Edmonton, Canada. It is very 
cold there. Temperature 40 C below zero. We Human can adopt and adjust 
in all circumstances. We get use to and then start enjoying.

My daughters call me on daily basis. It feels good that we are far away still 
connected. I keep in mind that they are busy with work and with their 
families, so we talk briefly.

It is 11.30, I am in my kitchen, making banana smoothie for my son and 
for myself. He is working from home, will be happy to have that. It is 1.30, 
I am at Petticoat Creek.

Lake is looking beautiful with crystal clear deep blue water, at the far end,
after that it is all sea green and the last portion of water is Beige in color. 
Sea Gulls are sitting, in straight line in the center of the lake, amazing.
  
It is 2.30, I am at Tim Horton, enjoying my time, my coffee and writing 
my Blog. Coffee House is not so busy still enough people to make a buzzing 
atmosphere. Most of the people are of my age, sitting with the company, 
they can have, to be with.

Dear Friends in Ireland, please don't stop my friend the out of town 
councilor from coming to Blog reading sessions. I take all my Readers 
like my family members. 

All are welcome. Please don't take positions, I write my Blogs to spread 
happiness around not to divide people, not to spoil their moments and 
make their lives miserable 

I request my friend the Priest, not to judge anyone from where he lives. 
Before we draw our conclusions and pass the judgement, have to keep 
in mind that every individual is different. I hope you understand.Thanks.

My friend, doing 2 Jobs, please don't talk about my Blogs and focus 
on your work. 

Dear Retirees I am not happy with the Retired Priest. He always brings 
Religion and politics into the reading sessions of my Blogs. I don't like that.
He always labels me as Christian lady. Please keep the Blog Readings away 
from all that. 

I am sad that Hijab Lady was not allowed to read my Blog. Give her chance 
this time. This is my request. The Retired Priest arranging demonstrations.
It is his favorite subject to divide people in the name of Religion and politics.
I don't go for that. 

Please ask the Retired Priest to mind his own business and leave everyone 
alone. I strongly believe that, we all belong to the same Human Family.

Dear Retiree Friends, I am not a TV person so please don't blame my son.
I enjoy my own things in the TV lounge, doing my Scrabble and Sudoku 
books and watching the scenic view of my back garden.

Hannah my Friend, I am really sad and worried about you. I can not even 
imagine that Father is so cruel. He locked you with rats and was enjoying 
that. I think you have to think to go to your parents. Niklas my Friend, you 
are not making me sad. It is Kris and Father making me sad, not listening 
to me, making your life miserable. I keep praying for you and your Mom.

It is 3.15, my son is here to pick me up, have to go, talk to you later my 
friends. Have a great day.



Comments

  1. I have posted the blog in Smile Corner but you won't believe what happened. The out of town councillor came over with his supporters and brought a big cake with “Thank You Smile” written on it. He said that he will also take back his lawsuit that he has filed to prevent him coming to Smile Corner. Customers asked him why this change? He said that he has been saying things against Smile, but instead of yelling at him, she is asking everyone to welcome him in the Smile Cafet. He was very emotional too and stayed for quite some time offering cake. The priest was here but didn't say much.Some customers asked him if he will apologize to Smile but he changed the subject and instead offered a prayer for your daughter’s well being who is Edmonton. Many customers didnt like that he didnt apologize and said that they will not go to his sermons.

    ReplyDelete
  2. My Smile is awesome! She is an awesome grandmother. She is an awesome councillor. She is an awesome author. She has awesome family. What an awesome person my Smile is!!

    Karen

    ReplyDelete
  3. I read this blog every day. It is my lifeline

    N

    ReplyDelete
  4. I read blog in France.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You blog good. Me English no good. Russian good

      Delete
    2. This good. I no Anglais but Spanish good

      Delete
    3. Good blog. You Italian fan

      Delete
    4. I like blog China

      Delete
  5. You help out so much in your home. You are the best mother in law in the entire world. I wish all mother in laws are like you

    Happy Reader

    ReplyDelete
  6. Dear Madam Smile, you so good. You write good to. I go Mr Supervisor and say him I need take time off on Tuesdays. He say what you talking? I say my Madam no work on Tuesdays so I plan to also not work in Tuesdays. I plan go do pray also because my Madam fix Dear Smile Corner problem and talk nice with Dear. Mr bad Councillor. He say but remember what she write for you? I say of course and take blog out my pocket. Mr Supervisor say then why you no follow. I say but I am not talking blog, I come to ask time out on Tuesdays. Mr. Supervisor say I think you check with Smile, I say good idea and go. I do 2 proud job and always read blog

    ReplyDelete
  7. Dear Retirees,

    The retirees were very apologetic to you that an author of your calibre has to spend so much time and effort on us. There was a lot of commotion to determine who should lead the reading of the blog today. Leading the reading of the blog is a very high honour for the retirees. Due to the high honour that it brings, we take it very seriously. Today, the hijab lady was not present but some of the temple people were. Since you specifically asked for the hijab lady to lead the reading, we asked them to get her here. They said that she is in a mourning gathering but they would like to lead the reading instead. The retirees didnt agree to that because you asked the hijab lady and not anyone else.. Many retirees thought that the temple people are making it up so they can get a chance to lead the readying. We also thought that if she would have gone to the mourning then it would probably be for a victim of the Iranian missile strike because she seems to be practicing similar. Many retirees immediately checked on Google but could not find any notice of the gathering. We therefore asked the temple people to not mislead us but tell us the truth. When they continued to insist that it is for a mourning, we asked them to leave and told them that they should bring her here. They said that she is going to another mourning session and will not be available till late evening. Based on your explicit instruction that hijab lady should lead the reading, we postponed the reading. We also sent a few retirees to stake out for her in front of the ethnic meat shop that we saw her a couple of times in the past. The retired spy volunteered to have a stake out in front of the temple. The temple people appeared uncomfortable with the arrangements as they said that they have gatherings every day for the next few days and the retired spy may misunderstand them like he did in the past..The retired spy however got suspicions and said what is it that they are hiding. He said that he will consult with the retired priest. The retired priest was not here today. As there was no reading, everyone including the temple people left dejected

    The Smile with Smile program committee wanted to give an update but this was postponed since the retirees dont conduct committee business until after the completion of the reading and the subsequent discussion.

    Thank you
    Recent retiree

    ReplyDelete
  8. Dear Author,

    We read your blog at the Smile Garden today. As usual the place was full of people, students, professors, great friends, students and teachers from the local school, cafeteria staff as well as many more. The police officers were here too. Of course they come in their regular clothes. After the reading completed, a literature professor said that we should ask you to give some writing tips because you seem to create quality content on a weekly basis almost on demand. Prof George smiled and said that this is an art.

    The students are having a really hard time with our parents. Those who are staying home are asked to visit family events, listen to stale jokes and at one time the student was asked to bring milk. The students also are asked to take the family car to the uni 4 days a week only and not all 5 days. The students are really upset about that. We know that Master Golden can probably take the car every day but for many of us, its a big problem

    Thank you
    Literature Fellow

    ReplyDelete
  9. I have been working late today so I wanted to give a quick update to you. We still read your blog every day. Like it used to be, we have a race to post the blog first on the notice board on Mondays. Usually Jasmeet wins the race. Smile addict always brings donuts, including an extra one for the poster. We have tried to give him some money but he always refuses.

    Thank you for continuing to write the blog so regularly

    Brenda

    ReplyDelete
  10. Like other members of this readership fraternity, we have also been awed by the suave fashion with which you are managing the unfortunate circumstance in Ireland. Not only are you able to salvage the congenial atmosphere at the Smile Corner but also were able to turn your foes to allies. It is ironic, yet not surprising that it is these foes who were crucial in the success of the plans. The continuation of Smile Corner will enable your readers in the Republic of Ireland to enjoy the fruits of your penmanship. The radiance emanating from this corner will continue to enlighten the townships around and hence cementing itself as the beacon of wisdom and art.

    In a lighter vein, a colleague reminded us that if we continue to feast so lavishly at every success that you have, then we will end being a corpulent. We have taken the gentleman's advisement and will try to do our celebrations with fruits and other healthier options instead of the sugary substance that we presently use.

    thank you for making our days brighter
    Dave and Linda

    ReplyDelete
  11. Father say father give lot think why you no talk father and father got answer. Father no that you no talk father because father very smart and father need lot respect. Father say father yell Hannah and yell Niklas because father think that they plan go. Father make plan to. Father plan make big protest for attack on plane. Father say father idea that Hannah no like so father do that. Father say father also plan do other thing. Father say father old almost 67

    (Hannah say Hannah want say thank because you rite for Hannah and you care Niklas to. Hannah say Hannah want go parent house but change plan because father plan make big protest. Hannah say Hannah no want fight and protest. Hannah say politic no good. Hannah say Niklas is niklas so Hannah wory him because all do kris yell on niklas Niklas. Hannah say you please care you and no wory. Hannah will try manage. Niklas say grandpapa yell Niklas lot and say Niklas need lisen grandpapa all time. Niklas say Niklas do but grandpapa anger and say Niklas talk. Niklas say it no Niklas mistake if you no talk grandpapa but grandpapa get very anger and say Niklas talk and throw ice on Niklas face. Niklas say Niklas plan go pub because no choice. Me say father you no happy with father because he yell Niklas but father say father need do yell becuase Niklas baby and no smoke and no pub.. Me say smoke bad but father get anger and say who no more father or Kris. Me no talk. Father anger. Hannah tire. Niklas sad. Me confuse. Me no no what do)

    Kris (Germany)

    ReplyDelete
  12. My Smile is amazing. She is an amazing Tim Horton goer. She is an amazing writer. She is an amazing counsellor. What an amazing person my Smile is !!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Replies
    1. Man. I guess the lunacy will never stop. I am afraid that there are others who are starting to show same behaviour

      Thanks mrizvi. Jolly good comment

      Delete
    2. You know Plunker that kids will be kids. Why worry about them. Some are worse than others. And I guess we are dealing with the bad ones

      Fantastic job mrizvi for informing us that this is a good blog. Much appreciated

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

I am happy changed my menu

I have to put Reverse Gear

They can relate what we talk