Book time for yourseelf

 No photo description available.

It is 10.15 in the morning, I am at the canopy area of the lakeside. The weather is great.

Don't need any jacket neither heavy nor even a light one. I am enjoying my walk by the water.

The water is sparkling white. The waves are playing a musical symphony. Soft and melodious. It is like meditation, therapy, so peaceful.

The sky above is not peaceful. So many shades of grey are scattered on the canvas above. I think we are about to get rain anytime soon.

The lakeside is not so crowded. Just a couple of people are walking with their dogs. A small group is busy running on the walkway now turning towards the trail.

I was walking by the water front now standing on a beautiful spot under the greens.Very peaceful atmosphere with just the music of waves. Moments to behold also to cherish.

My daughter from Grimsby, England left in the morning for her trip to  Minneapolis, America to her sister in-law. She is already on her way in the plane.

I am enjoying my time. I will go from the lake to the Second Cup to have my morning coffee and to enjoy my time alone. I believe that time alone plays a key part in handling our mood swings.

We have to book a time slot to talk to ourselves. To listen to our inner thoughts. Time just for ourselves. No visitors allowed at that time. It gives inner peace deep down. Try that.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The sun not yet awake

Time to take a break

Take a break slow down