Small Brown Bird is my new Friend

 

Beautiful morning sunny and bright. Sun is shining up and above, in full bloom. I am sitting on one of the knitted chairs, enjoying my morning tea at my Deck. My son did lawn mowing last evening, I am enjoying the feel, the Fragrance of the freshly cut grass. 

Deep Red, Rose Pink and Purple Hydrangea, all smiling in the flower bed at the back of my garden. One small Dark brown bird with light brown breast, is busy with her morning walk, enjoying her snacks too. She doesn't mind, sitting me nearby. I think, she started taking me as one of her friends. Lucky me.

My friend, the Black Squirrel is busy with his workouts on the wooden fence of my garden. It looks to me that, he started some new techniques, to shape up his body. He is mixing running with jumps in between. He looks quite conscious of his body. Smart Guy. I think, he knows that healthy body leads to healthy minds. So true.

It is 10.15, I am sitting in my room with my computer. Everyone left to work and school. I am sitting on an empty nest. Tow of my three grandsons are working. The youngest one will soon be done with his school, just one more week left. He already got admission in the University of Toronto. Time flies. 

After a while, they all be gone. Value the time, to spend with your kids, while they are home. You never know, where they go with jobs. Wont be getting chance to see them often. Don't have to behave like typical Parents with lots of expectations. 

Try to learn from your own, years back childhood period. The period with all the restrictions and strict guidelines, which used to spoil the entire beauty of childhood era. Please don't try to be demanding. Let them enjoy their own time. It is their time, their life. We have to sit back. Try to spend time with our own activities to get busy. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I am happy changed my menu

I have to put Reverse Gear

They can relate what we talk