Enjoying Cup of Tea at My Deck

 


It is 8.15, I am done with my breakfast, enjoying my morning cup of tea, outside at my Deck, sitting on one of my favorite knitted chair. All shades of green, Olive, Sea, Blackish, Yellowish, all are around me. I look up, to see, thirty to forty feet high beautiful trees, all around. 

I calculate their heights, comparing to myself. I am under Six. Five something. Nice weather. Not so warm. It is 20 C. My back garden is looking great with full of colors. Deep Red, Rose Pink, Purple, Yellow and White, all sorts of flowers are scattered in the flower bed, on the back of my garden. 

Today I am off, don't have to go to my work. Everyone in the house, left to work. My son is at Court House. No one is at school. My youngest grandson is done with his school too, will be going to Uni from September. Time flies so fast. They all are growing up, I am getting old. This is life.

It is 9.15, I am in my room, my computer is switched on, to take me to the places of my choice, to connect with the people, I like to connect. Blinds of my windows, are drawn up, I am enjoying the scenic view of outside, through my window.  

Red wooden bench looking great, after my son added couple of baskets with full of Red Flowers, on top. Grass is lush green, so are the trees around. Today is our garbage pick up day. Grey, Blue and Green Bins, all are lined up, by the Driveways, in my neighborhood. Yellow and Brown truck will be here any time, to empty these Bins out. So Nice of them. I salute all the front line workers for working hard, to make our life running smoothly. 

I am checking my table calendar for things, I have to do today. I am done with my laundry, changed my bed sheets. I did all that yesterday. I don't have to wash my hair. Not enough left, to wash every day. 

I have to find some other things, to fill out my day slots, to get busy, to make my day. I have to make some calls. I will do that today. I will call one of my cousin. She is not well, nowadays going through difficult moments of her life. We have to be there for the people having rough time, to let them know that they are not alone. We are here for them.

Sharing matters a lot, but we have to be careful. Don't have to be pushy, to make that person uncomfortable. Sometimes, people don't like to give details, take it like their own personal matter. Our purpose has to be, to make them comfortable, not to give them hard time. Sharing depends on mutual trust. Trust is key in all relationships. It takes a long way to develop, to flourish. 

Trust is like, to cultivate a crop, with lots of care, hard work and commitment, to enjoy fruits after. Trust is mutual, same like love, like friendship and respect. We are lucky if someone can trust us to share something, anything he likes to. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I am happy changed my menu

I have to put Reverse Gear

They can relate what we talk