My Friend White Butterfly is Back

 

Great sunny bright day. Beautiful morning. It is 8.45, I am done with my breakfast. My Daughters making a group call from Grimsby, Kent and Reading. All three enjoying their vacation period, will be going back to work, next week. For now they are making plans for a get together, to eat out, keeping me in the loop. I am far away, sitting here in Canada, still enjoying and getting  happiness out of that. Feeling great that they are connected and their kids are getting along too. They all are looking forward to enjoy time together. It is a great feel for me, being Mom.

It is 10.30, my body still not fully awake. I think I have to go for a shower, to wake her up. My back is also not in good condition. I will take a hot water bath. It will be fine. Last night, I went to a wedding, was back very late around 1.15 in the morning. It was my niece daughter's wedding. My son has to drive my brother and my sister in law, back to their place, to Whitby. It took long. Sometimes things happen. We have to do things to maintain our relationships, good and to stay connected. Family is family. I believe that. Always try to keep that in mind.

My son is back from his Jury Duty. My daughter in law is off today. They both are gone to do some shopping, to enjoy their time. Everyone else left too for work and school. No one home. It is like an empty Nest. I am busy with my computer, browsing messages on my Facebook. Enjoying my time alone slot.

I can't see message from my friend, who lives in Perth, Australia. She was having Covid. I am worried for her. She use to write every day. May be not  well. I will pray for her. 

My other friend, who lives in Markham, twenty minutes away from my place Pickering, is visiting, at Houston now, for her relative's wedding. We talked yesterday, she was feeling pressure to travel. Not easy nowadays, in this Covid period, specially at our age. She still, was happy to see her family.

It is 1.30, I am sitting at Deck, on my favorite knitted chair. This is the only one left out of four, not in good condition. The red garden chair, is right here, next to me, my son got from Canadian Tire. I like my old one, to have a seat on. My son is planning to get some new ones. 

My back garden is looking great with lush green grass. Red, Purple and Rose Pink Hydrangea smiling in the flower bed, at the back. Two White Planters look great, giving colors, loaded with beautiful Lilac flowers. Couple of birds are enjoying their walk on the green of my garden, not scared of me. I think, they know me well. My friend, the White Butterfly is also back, whispering to the Pink Hydrangea flowers.  

What a beautiful scenic view to enjoy, to make my day and to cherish these Golden moments. We Humans are lucky. God is Great, always keeps on providing something nice, something good, something different, for us to enjoy, to be happy. Thank You God. Love You.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I am happy changed my menu

I have to put Reverse Gear

They can relate what we talk