Enjoyed Pot Luck at Our Club



 Beautiful Day. Nice morning, sunny and bright. I am done with my breakfast, have to go to my work, at nine after. It is 8.15, lots of time to get ready. For now, I am enjoying my morning tea at my deck, sitting on one of the knitted chairs, my son recently got from the Home Depot. I am enjoying the scenery and the cool breeze around. Flowers, in the flower bed at the back, giving me smile to make my day. 

It is 8.30, time to go to my room, to be with my computer, to browse my Facebook messages, after that, I will be getting ready to go to work, to play Darts. I will be back at 12.30. 

Yesterday my club organized Pot luck for we seniors. Not everyone participated. I was there. I try to go, whenever I can, to make my day. Some people cooked to bring dishes of their choice from home. Some pitched money. It was five dollars per person. Idea to plan events, has to be enjoyment, not to feel a burden, contributing heavy amount. Many people preferred to contribute money to get food from outside. I did that too.

We had lunch and enjoyed playing "Price is Right" and "Trivia" sort of games after. It started raining with hails, in between our program. We, sitting inside library building, enjoyed that, through the big glass panels of the room. Rain stopped after twenty minutes or so. Our lunch was at 12.30, we left at four. 

There were small gift prizes, to give color to the event. Many people got something. I got Small pink garden basket, filled with chocolates, one  colorful bird with yellow bell Chime and one small beautifully painted stone, to put in my garden. I was happy, gave chocolates to my grand kids and the garden stuff to my son and my daughter in law, to put wherever they want to. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I am happy changed my menu

I have to put Reverse Gear

They can relate what we talk