I am Enjoying Making My Day



 It is 9.15, Cloudy morning, raining since last night, will be all day. I am done with my breakfast, with my oatmeal porridge and stir fried egg. Now enjoying my morning cup of tea, sitting in my room. My computer is switched on, ready to take me to the places, I love to go and to connect with the people of my choice. What a friend He is. 

My window blinds are drawn up. I am enjoying the beautiful scenic view of outside. Grass is lush green. Magnolia tree is full of green, full of life. Red wooden bench is looking great on the left of my garden. Red flowers basket, on top of the wooden bench, is giving color, making atmosphere brighter. My son got it, couple of days back, from the Costco Garden Centre.

It looks misty with hazy, overcast sky. Not a good day to go for walk. We have to be careful with our health and safety, specially at our age. Not a good idea to be a burden to our kids. They are already busy with work and with their own family matters. Let them enjoy their own life.

My son is off his Jury Duty. Two of the members are not well, will be off for couple of days. All twelve members have to be there, for hearing, to make decisions. 

Everyone left for work and school. No cars on my driveway. Lake trip is off too for today. I have to chalk out plans for my day, to fill up slots. We have to get busy with whatever is available, to make our day. Don't have to leave any space open, for Negative thoughts to enter, to spoil our mood and our day. 

Life is not a bed, full of Roses. It is the same for everyone. All depends, how we take it. No Genie will be coming to make our day. We have to find the right track, on our own, to move on. The track of positivity. No matter what, keep yourself out of thinking negatives. So simple to lead a happy life. 

I see a small pool of water, near the drain, beside my house. Couple of Birds are enjoying their bath, over there. I think, they are teaching we Humans, how to make our day. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I am happy changed my menu

I have to put Reverse Gear

They can relate what we talk