Put Your Heart into it

 



Beautiful mixed sunny cloudy morning. Raining for couple of days, off and on. It is 9.50, I am just done with my breakfast. No car today as my daughter in law has to go to work, in person, on Fridays. I have my day plan handy for today. We always have to keep Plan B ready, to deal with, whatever is there. I am planning to go to "Metro" for Blueberry Muffins. They have good bakery stuff. 

I will go to "Dollarama" too, to get chocolates and some other things. It is good store with variety of things, under your budget. I got socks, pack of six for four Dollars, last year from there. These are done now, have to get another pack. Kids love chocolate. I keep box full of variety of chocolates, in my room. They come to my room to snack, once a while. I get happiness out of that.

I have my small bag ready, with Masks and empty bags, don't have to get bags from the store. We have to keep track of the environment. Have to reuse our bags for shopping, whenever, we can. I put my small pouch, with my Credit and Cash Cards, in my small bag, now ready to go, to walk to the shopping Plaza. I will go to the bank too, to get some cash. I feel good when kids sometimes ask cash for their haircuts or for other things.

I am taking my maroon umbrella too. It is cloudy can start drizzling any time. We have to be ready for anything, just in case. It helps for smooth running of our plans. Get ready beforehand, to face whatever might be there. 

It is 10. 15, I am on the road, walking by the side of Whites Road. It looks busy with lot of traffic. It is morning, sun still hiding under the hazy blanket. It is light drizzle. I see the drops like pearls all around, on the green, by the side walk. Amazing. 

I am done with my bank, now at Dollarama, getting chocolates for kids and socks and two bath towels for myself. Going now to Metro for Muffins, will get two bananas for milkshake too. Bananas are done, I just remembered. Metro has a beautiful Flower section. I will take time to smell the fragrance, and to share their smile, to get happiness, to make my day. We have to take a break to smell the Roses, whenever, we can. 

It is 11.30, I am done, now walking back, with three bags, fully loaded. I got carried away, got some extra. Anyway, done is done. I am OK, not tired. Enjoying the beauty around, the scenery, the drizzle, the smiling flowers around. I think when your heart is into it, you enjoy, never get tired. Same is with work and school. Put your heart into it, things will start looking great.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I am happy changed my menu

I have to put Reverse Gear

They can relate what we talk