Flowers Ducks and Seagulls

 

Beautiful hot humid morning. It is 9.30, 31 C now, will be 33 later. I opened my patio door to be outside. It is really hot and humid. I changed my plan to walk around in my back garden. We have to be cautious. Safety comes first. Specially for we seniors. Not good to be a burden for our kids. Not fair to them. We have to realize and keep that in mind, before being adventurous. 

 It is end of July. These couple of weeks are always tough. We have short memory. We forget so quickly. It happens every season. From mid August, things will start changing and in September, will be a total different scenario. We have to take our jackets and gloves out, start getting ready for the days ahead, for snow and sub zero temperatures.

It is 11.30, I am at Petticoat Creek. It is Tuesday, still very busy with people. Kids from Summer camps. People busy with Kayaking, fishing, walking with dogs, family and friends. Every season has it's own style, it's own beauty. 

Flowers everywhere. Ducks and Seagulls enjoying their time, adding up the beauty of the sparkling water of the lake. Lotus looking great, floating on one side f the lake, where water is a bit peaceful. Birds having chit chat, enjoying with family and friends, having good time. 

Such a beautiful scenic atmosphere to make your day. To cherish your moments. Like a keepsake for your memory box. Who cares, if it is hot and humid. Not me. I will be careful, will take shelter under tree, whenever required. We have to go for things with safety.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I am happy changed my menu

I have to put Reverse Gear

They can relate what we talk