Love and Hate Relationship

 



Beautiful morning. It is hot today, 28 C, feels like 36. Last night, was rain with thunder and Hails, but no change in temperature. It is still hot and humid. It is 9.40, I am in my room, with my morning cup of tea and my computer. I got up late, I was awake but my body was not in a switch on mode. Sometimes, we have to listen to our body, don't have to push hard. 

Mind and body has a carrot and stick sort of relationship. Our brain works like a Powerhouse for our body. It decides, what to do. Sets the direction and transmits work sheet to our mind, for " Things To Do". Mind starts playing tricks to push our body, to get going in that direction. 

I think, Mind and Body have a "love and hate" relationship, still are real "Buddies". They feel for each other. One goes down, the other comes forward to cheer up the situation, to balance things out, to maintain the equilibrium. 

My youngest daughter, just called me from Reading. She is packing gifts for her colleagues and students. It is end of school session in England. She sent me the pictures of presents, to share with me. 

Sharing adds up the beauty of the moment, enhances the horizon of happiness. Moments, special for the person, start looking brighter. While sharing the difficult moments, dilutes the gravity of the situation. It works  sort of meditation for the person. Helps to face the situation. He starts feeling, there is someone for him. He is not alone. That is enough to get going.


Dear Friends in Ireland, I am happy for you people. Please keep social distancing and use Masks whenever required. We have to follow the Directives. This is for everyone's safety and for our own self too. Thank you.


Dear "N" my Friend, I am happy for you. For reading my Blogs. It means a lot to me.

Dear Reader doing 2 Jobs. Focus on your work. Please always listen to my friend, the supervisor.


Dear Retirees, I am happy to know that my friend, the Cafe Manager, got his job back. Please convey my gratitude to the Restaurant management, for their kindness. 

Please ask the Hijab lady and her friends, to have patience. Everyone, please try to respect the customers around and not to disturb the peaceful atmosphere in the Cafe. Thanks. 


Dear students, I congratulate you, my friends, for your graduation. This is a big achievement of your life. Open up your book of life, to write new chapters. Never lose patience and try to respect everyone's emotions. You will meet new people, get new opportunities. I wish you all the best.


Kris, I am not happy with Father's attitude. He is the same. Always focus on himself, never cares about others. I feel sad. Please don't cut Niklas phone. Let Hannah and Niklas enjoy their life too. Thanks.


Dear Readers, I thank everyone of you my friends for reading my Blogs. Your comments are like letters from my dear readers. 


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I am happy changed my menu

I have to put Reverse Gear

They can relate what we talk