My Morning Cup of Tea

 



Bright sunny beautiful morning. Sun is shining up and above in full Bloom. Red Roses are smiling on the brick red mulch, in the flower bed of my back garden. The peach color David Austin is taking a break. Taking time to settle down. Every person is different, unique, has his own individuality, so are plants.

It was rain and thunder last evening. There was Tornado too in the nearby town, in Barrie. Barrie is about an hour away from Pickering. Houses were damaged, power was down, widows blown off. Lot of damage there. We got rain here in Pickering, but not much, just for couple of minutes, still enough for plants to have a shower.

It is morning, 8.45, I am having my oatmeal porridge, stir fry egg with my morning cup of tea. I am sitting in my eat in kitchen, beside patio door. From here, my back garden looks great. I am enjoying the scenery. I am done with my breakfast, going to enjoy my tea at my deck. It is good to be part of the beautiful atmosphere.

We have so much to behold, just have to look through the beauty scattered around. So much is there, to engage ourselves, we wont be able to have time to make complaints. Don't have to do anything, just walk around, take a chair to have a seat and watch the beauty. It is everywhere. Get yourself involved, to be part of the Nature around.

Every plant is unique. It looks green all around but if you look through, you can see variety of shades. Their leaves are not the same. They all have their individuality with their own style, to be observed. For we Humans, to avail the moments to be cherished.

Nature is sort of an open University. We can join in, to learn. To enroll for refresher courses, to polish our skills. Skills to observe, to hear, to listen. We  have great opportunity available, to polish our senses. Our Hearing, our Listening, watching and to have observations.

Hearing and Listening are not the same. I put these two on different slots. When you are into it with your body and soul, Hearing becomes Listening. You start to have a feel of, to be a part of the situation. 

Same is with Watching and Observing. These are two completely different scenarios. When we start looking something, deep through the inside, it is not watching. It becomes Observing. We become part of the moment. Moment, which is to be cherished like a keepsake, inside our Memory Box.


Dear Friends in Ireland, I am happy that you people having good time. Please follow the directives, whatever is required. Thanks.

Dear Friend "N" I am happy for you

My Dear Office Friends, good to know that you are enjoying your time. If you people can pitch in for Donuts, that will be great. This is too much for my friend SA.

Dear Friend "SA", I am worried about your son. I will be praying for him. Say Hi to him. Please. Thanks.

Dear Reader doing 2 Jobs, stop getting groceries for your colleague. Stop listening to her. Don't change your job. Focus on your work and listen to your Supervisor. Thanks.

My Dear Retirees, I am happy that you people are respecting everyone's emotions. Please have patience and be kind to accommodate everyone, for smooth running of my Blog Reading Sessions. Thanks

I don't get your comments for weeks. I think because of Glitch. Please keep that in mind. Don't worry about repeating things. Write me down.

I can understand, my Retiree Friends having problems,  issues with their kids. I wont blame them still, we have to keep in mind that our kids have their own family life. We have to leave them alone. Have to minimize our expectations. We have to find our own hobbies to pass our time. Not to be a Burdon for our kids. Let our kids enjoy their life. 

Try to spend time, reading Books / Magazines of your choice. Busy with Bird Watching in your garden / Balcony or where you can. Have coffee / Tea, sitting at the favorite spot of your house / Apartment. Go for doing gardening. Put some flower pots in your room. It will give color to your life. Please try to get yourself busy with whatever you can. It will help you to keep away from negative thoughts.

For Smile with Smile program. I request my friends, the Hospital Management people, to please make some arrangements, so Blogs can be picked up, while people are away. 

Make copies of my Blogs, put it on Counter, so they can pick it up, while not in hospital. If things can be arranged for the people, who don't drive, I will be highly obliged to the Hospital Board, for their, this act of kindness. Putting Smile on people's faces, always pays off. Trust me. This will be extra service to Humanity, to the Creatures of our Creator. He will be happy too.


Keith my friend, I believe, our body language, our tone, are key, to communicate, to connect with the people. It manages all our relationships, at work and in our family life too. Have to keep that in mind and keep track of that.

Kris, I am sad. Please ask Father to be quiet. Let other people to enjoy their life. Don't cut my Friend Niklas phone and Video games. Thanks.


Dear Readers, I thank each and everyone of you for reading my Blog. Your Comments are like letters to me, my friends. Please keep following the Directives. Thanks. 


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I am happy changed my menu

I have to put Reverse Gear

They can relate what we talk