David Austin smiling, Rabbit enjoying


 






It is one of another hot humid days of July, 9.45, in the morning. I am busy with my breakfast, enjoying my oatmeal porridge, stir fried egg and my morning cup of tea. I am sitting in my eat in kitchen, beside my patio door. From here, I am having a clear view of my back garden. 

There is lot of activity going on, in my garden. Couple of birds having chit chat, also talking and whispering to flowers. I think sharing jokes. I can see the Red and the Peach color Roses, David Austin, started smiling. The small  Brown Rabbit is sitting beside, enjoying too. I think, He is part of their group. 

I am enjoying everything. What a beautiful start of my day. Today no car, so no lake trip for me. I have other plans ready, to get busy, to enjoy my day. I try to avoid, to use, " To Pass my Day ". It looks sort of depressive to me. Like we have no choice, we are stuck. Have to do things, without our consent. 

Have your plans B, C and so on, ready, so you can switch, according to the situation. Try to be flexible, to coordinate with the circumstances available. Nothing is end of the world. Nothing is so important, to ruin our day. 

I am going to color my hair. I need one. Today is the day to do that, to give color to my day too. My daughters from Grimsby, Reading and Kent, calling me. They are making a group call, calling me to join. It will be brief call, just to chit chat. You feel good to connect with your loved ones. 

I have to make some other calls too. Call to my younger brother. He lives in Whitby, twenty minutes drive from my home, Pickering. Due to Covid situation, I haven't seen him for months. We talk to share our moments. 

I will call to one of my friend. We did our Degree, together, spent our years, more than half a century back, in Uni. We have so much to share. She lives in Markham, not so far, just twenty minutes drive but I don't drive, neither she. We make calls to keep our connection alive. It is working. Our friendship is still on. We talk about "Shows", about what to watch, our day to day matters and sometimes talk about our time, we shared.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I am happy changed my menu

I have to put Reverse Gear

They can relate what we talk