Walking On Frozen Lake

 






Tuesday -- Beautiful sunny morning. 14 C below zero. Snow everywhere,  glittering under the sun, making atmosphere, scenic, to behold the beauty of moments. 

Nature is amazing, changes every moment, providing us variety of sceneries, in all seasons, to enjoy and to cherish the beauty. We have to focus, as every scene is not to come back, not to repeat. What we miss, is gone. 

It is 10.30, I am having my morning tea, sitting in my room, enjoying the beauty of the view of the world outside. I can see the white powder everywhere. My neighborhood not so quiet. It is our garbage day. All sort of  bins are outside, on the side of driveways. 

Schools are now opened, to attend alternate hours, to keep track of number of students down, to maintain distancing. Masks are must. Authorities doing everything to check this Covid Pandemic. We have to cooperate. It is for everyone safety.

Red wooden bench on my front garden is not embedded under snow, anymore. I can see the red color from under the white powdery stuff. Some green patches also emerging on the garden from under the thin white sheet of snow. Sun is there, shining in full bloom. it will take care of snow. Part of my driveway is already out of the white stuff. Still, there is lot at sides of roads and pathways.

Yesterday, I was at Rotary park area of the lake. There was lot of snow. We know, it is not going anywhere for couple of more weeks. We learned to tackle and find our ways to enjoy freezing winter, here in Canada. 

People keeping themselves busy with hockey, skating, ice fishing and walking on frozen lake. We Humans are amazing creatures. We make adjustments, not only to survive but learn, how to enjoy.

It is 11.30, my daughter, the middle one, called  me from Grimsby. She was back from school. Day is nearly done at their place. She is living in different time zone, five hours ahead of the time in Toronto.

We talk every day, not for long, just to connect. We parents have to keep in mind that our kids are busy with their own families, work and other day to day matters of their household. We have to let them go. Not to put them on hold for long. Otherwise, they will have no choice but to start avoiding calls. They are busy, wont be their fault.

It is 12.30, my youngest grandson, Slurpee Boy is back from school. I am going downstairs, will make something nice for his lunch. It is always great, to put smile on the faces around. Especially on the faces of your loved ones. We get happiness in return. What goes around. Comes around.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I am happy changed my menu

I have to put Reverse Gear

They can relate what we talk