Trees Loaded With White Flowers

 








Tuesday -- Beautiful bright morning cold with 21 below zero. It was snowing last night. Trees are loaded with white flowers and roads are carpeted with white stuff. Sun is peeping out through the smoky skies. It is a wonderful atmosphere to behold. 

The green of my front yard is all covered under the white blanket. Red wooden bench is embedded, half under the snow. My son is busy clearing the driveway so my youngest grandson, the Slurpee Boy can go to school. His school is at a  walking distance. 

My eldest grandson, the Lucky Guy has his own plans. He is going to Haliburton to his friend's cottage. Snow rarely comes in our way. It rarely is able to disrupt our plans. We Canadians have learned to deal with all that.

It is 10.30, my son going to get groceries. He will drop me at Mall. i am getting ready to go. 10.45, I am at Pickering Town Centre. I came here after months. So much is changed now. Food Court is closed. Yellow tape is around that area. Stores are open but so many are closed. Big stores also showing "Closing Down Sale"  Banners. 

Mall entrances are also off limits. Only one is open to enter and to exit from the other side. Security person is guarding the flow of traffic. There are clear marking to walk and to keep distancing. Seats and benches are taken away to cut down the spending time in the Mall. It is great idea. 

The stores having outside entrance, like "Shoppers", "Fifth Avenue" and so many other stores, closed their Mall entrances. You have to go outside to enter the Mall area. It was not busy, still people were there. We have to follow the marking sign, to walk on that side only. Same rule is inside the store areas. 

Everyone has to use Mask while entering the Mall and has to wear all the time. Eating places are open but only for take away. Great arrangement, to keep everyone safe. We have to follow the rules for our own safety and for everyone else.

I am inside "Dollarama", my favorite store. I will buy chocolates for my grand kids. Kit Kat, Smarties and Snickers. Pack strips of ten small packets for two dollars each. I will keep it in my room, to let them enjoy after dinner. 

It is 1.30, I am back. So much work to do at home. I checked my table calendar in the morning. Today is my hair wash day. My eldest is leaving for cottage. I have to make banana shake for him and for my son. They like it. It is good to put smile on the faces around, especially on the faces of our loved ones.

I won't have to forget myself. We have to give treat to our body, otherwise it wont listen to us. There is always "give and take" in all relationships. Same is with our Mind and body. We have to take care of our body, to feel good, so not to interfere with the peace and harmony of our mind. To let our mind lead us into positive direction. 


Dear Friend in Ireland, please write letter to the Authorities. Write that you have posted the letter of apology before, mention the date and that, you are waiting for the reply. Humbly request for Pardon again. Keep the copy. My prayers are with you people.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I am happy changed my menu

I have to put Reverse Gear

They can relate what we talk