Try to Pick the Flowers

 






Friday -- It is mixed sunny cloudy windy morning, here in Toronto with 4 C below zero, feels like 12 below zero, gusts 45 km. News Channel showing scenes of some road accident because of icy road conditions.

It is 10.15, I am done with my breakfast, having tea, sitting in my room. My computer is switched on, to connect with the people, I want to. Blinds of my windows are drawn up, to connect with the world outside. 

Looks quite windy, skeleton trees shaking their heads, their bodies shivering. White powder all over on the green of my front garden. Red wooden bench sitting quietly, holding her breath. It looks like a wait and see situation. Time to wait, to have patience, to show some tolerance. 

My friend, the Black squirrel was playing with his friends yesterday, in the  afternoon. Today I can't see any of them. No cars on driveways, all hiding in garage, to take  refuge. No one outside. It is very quiet, for now. Can't hear much traffic on the nearby Whites Road.

Things change. That is the beauty of life. Sun was hiding, now peeping through the grey sky. No matter what, always hope for good. Thinking is everything. What you think, you start believing. 

Life is not like a story of Fairy tale. Things are different in real life. Life is full of surprises, full of ups and downs. We have to be ready to face, whatever is there. Life is not like a land of dreams. We are facing realities. 

Life is like a trail, like an unpaved path, with bushes round. We have to find the route. Route, to lead us to the right track. The track to land of positivity, away from negatives. 

Take the glass like half full, not half empty. No matter how hard are the moments in your life. Keep in mind, " This Too Shall Pass ". Thinking is the key behind, how we take our life. Life is the same for everyone. It is like a bed of Roses with thorns around. Pick the roses. Roses of happiness, to deliver  others. You will get happiness in return. 

Our thinking can transform our life into any form, we want. We all have the same amount of twenty four hours deposit into our checking accounts, every morning. Don't waste your moments. Cash your moments to put smile on the faces around. You will be happy too. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I am happy changed my menu

I have to put Reverse Gear

They can relate what we talk