No Complaints Please

 





Tuesday -- Beautiful sunny morning. Today not so cold, getting better everyday. Things change. We have to be patient. It is Zero degree, not below zero anymore. Snow still here, all around. Not going anywhere for couple of more days. It is Canada, my dear. What you expect. Anyway March is just around the corner. Nothing to worry about.

It is 10.30, I am sitting in my room. My computer is beside me. Window blinds are drawn up. I am enjoying the view of outside also browsing my Facebook messages. Trees are standing quietly. No wind. Looks, atmosphere is calm and quiet. No traffic around in my neighborhood. Cars hiding inside garage. Some sitting quietly on driveways, for orders to proceed.

I can't see any grass on my front garden. It is all covered under the white blankest, taking refuge from the Canadian cold. Red wooden bench on my garden, is looking great on the white velvety carpet. Yesterday was windy, so all the white flowers gone from the top of skeleton trees. 

It is Tuesday, our garbage day. Blue and Green bins are arranged by the side of driveways, for collection, giving color, making the atmosphere scenic. Stony houses look great with white stuff on top. It is a beautiful view. We can enjoy in Canadian winter too. Try to look around, to gather beautiful moments to cherish.

Moments go on slipping from our hands. So are days in our life. Nothing is  coming back. Same is our health. Especially at our age, things change quickly. Whatever is there, will not be for ever. We don't have to take all this for granted. Have to value the things, we have, until any of it, God forbid, is taken away.

Take your life like "Glass half full. Not half empty". Stop complaining about the things, you don't have. Don't have to waste time in regrets. What is gone is gone. We can not turn the page. Try to live in the moment. Enjoy and let others enjoy their own lives. Things will be fine. Life will be easy.


Dear Readers, I got your comments after about three weeks. Due to Glitch, I am not getting so often.


Dear Friend in Ireland, I am happy for you. No celebration please. Follow the rules. Use masks and keep social distancing. Please next time don't open the Smile Corner on close holidays. We have to follow the Directives. It is a must. 


Dear Reader doing 2 Jobs. I am sad that you don't trust me. I am not getting any comment from you people. I got after three weeks. I get messages on my Facebook from friends and family. Messages are different from Comments on Blog. I hope you will trust me. Focus on your work. Listen to your Supervisors. Stop getting Groceries for the Job worker 2. 


Dear Retirees, thanks for writing me the detailed message. I know things are not easy not only for we seniors but for everyone in the household. Due to Covid situation, things are not the same. We are stuck. Nowhere to go. Please have patience. Show tolerance. Things will change. This too shall pass.

I request the same to my dear Smile with Smile program friends. To my dear Youth,  Kids and Students. Just relax. Things will change. This will not be for ever.

I request everyone and also the Hijab Lady and her friends, not to put pressure on my friend, the Cafe Manager, to broadcast programs of their choice. Let him do his job.

I am worried about dogs. People don't have to bring dogs to the Cafe. They have to make some arrangement at home. Make it clear to the Dog  Owners, that it is not Cafe Manager's responsibility to take care of their dogs. Post the message outside, to give them a clear message. Dogs not allowed inside and if they leave them outside, not Cafe's responsibility. 

Kris, ask Hannah to stop giving food to rats. You have to take care of Father. It is not Hannah duty alone. I am worried about her health and safety too. Father is very cruel. He can do anything to enjoy and her life will be in danger. He has to stop calling ambulance. 

Ambulance is for sick people. We don't have to waste their time. Father has to stop making other people's lives miserable. Please don't cut Niklas phone. Let him enjoy his life too. I will pray for Hannah. If things will be like this, she has no choice but to go to her parents place.


Dear Students, I can understand your situation. You are stuck in the household with everyone around. Not many places to go. Please have patience. Patience is virtue, wins in all circumstances. There is always light at the end of tunnel. Things will change. Just relax. This is for a while. It will end. 


Dear "N" I am happy for you. Please keep on reading my Blogs. Thanks. Love you.

I am thankful everyone of you my Dear Readers. You people are the force behind writing my Blogs. I love you.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I am happy changed my menu

I have to put Reverse Gear

They can relate what we talk