Our Kids Not To Be Sandwiched

 






Happy New Year 

To My Chinese Readers


Friday -- Another beautiful  morning, sunny and cold, 17 C below zero, feels like 23 below. Nothing to worry about. We know, these are last couple of more weeks. We are getting closer to March. Spring is just around the corner.

It is 10.30, through my bedroom window, I am enjoying the world outside. Sun is peeping out, through blue sky. Snow is glittering all around. Grass of my front garden, is out of the white blanket but I can see some white stuff at places. Grass is not lush green. It is now dark green with yellowish tinge. White beautiful sketches of snow, making my front yard, scenic, to behold. 

My computer table is by the window of my room. On the left is my bed, closer to my Closet. On my right, is my sewing machine, closer to the other window. I use that, to repair my old favorite clothes, which I am reluctant to throw away. 

After having breakfast, I use to spend some time in my room. We have to keep in mind that we have to give space to our kids. They need privacy, to be with their own family. Need time to enjoy their own life. 

We have to find hobbies, to spend time on our own. Not have to be totally dependent on our kids. Have to find ways to do whatever we like. We are retired, no liability. We have bulk of twenty four hours, at our disposal. Make use of that, to enjoy your golden age era.

Don't get scared of, losing your kids. They are our blood. We wont be going to lose them. But my dear, for every relationship, there is always, "give and take". Nothing is one sided. We have to safeguard their feelings, their emotions and harmony of their family life. 

Our kids don't have to be sandwiched between we parents and their spouse and their kids. Not fair to them. We don't have punish them for being our kids. They are not supposed to suffer for that. We don't have to control their personal life. 

Leave them alone. Don't have to cross our limits, to intrude into their personal matters. We have to lead our own life. Do things on our own, to boost our confidence, to not to bother our kids for our day to day matters. It will keep us busy, help to be away from negative thoughts too. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I am happy changed my menu

I have to put Reverse Gear

They can relate what we talk