Never Cross Boundaries


Image result for back garden with flowers pictures











It is Tuesday, bright beautiful sunny morning. It is 13 C below zero,
not bad. I am done with my breakfast and with my Facebook messages. 
It is 10 am, I am in my TV lounge, enjoying the view of my backyard
through the big glass panels, in front.

I am also watching TV. "Funny Farm" is a two hour movie, watched half 
of that yesterday, I will finish the rest today. Kids are at school, my Eldest 
is sleeping. He is here for a week, from his Uni. 

It is Tuesday, I am not working today. I have to make some calls. I will call
my sister in law, she lives in Aurora. She is not feeling well nowadays. I will
also call my childhood friend, she lives in London, England.

My Son is home, he has taken one week off. He is planning to go to Costco, 
I will go with him. It is always good to get out. It is 12.45, I am now at
Costco, sitting in the Food Court, writing my Blog.

I was walking around for a while. Couple of food stalls are here at Costco, 
giving small bites of samples to taste. Not many of my interest. I tasted 
special salad, sweet chili Doritos and Star Buck coffee.

I always love to spend some time beside Flower Isles. It is so refreshing to 
stand beside beautiful flowers. It is 2.30, my son is done with groceries. 
Time to go home. On the way back, he has to fill up gas too.

I will be home by 3 pm. My grand kids will be home. I will give them snacks
to make them happy. I will get happiness in return. What goes around 
comes around. Keep that in mind.


Dear Readers in Ireland, I think my Friend Priest has to change 
his attitude, it will help him out, to get more people at his Sermon. 

Dear Retirees, please don't suspend anyone. 
I love everyone of you so just relax and be happy.

Dear Students, I am worried about my Friend Dean. 
I hope his family life be fine.

I believe, our life is too complicated, it is tough to keep a balance 
between so many aspects, to lead a balanced and happy life. We have 
to take into account couple of key points to help ourselves out.

1 : Never cross boundaries in relationships.

2 : Communication is the key

3 : Learn to say yes to yourself, to acknowledge yourself.

4 : Fear, guilt and self doubt, are three big obstacles, 
for maintaining our relationships.

We have to keep a balance between our work, our family and our 
friends circle. Our family structure is also complicated. We have to 
do lots of work outs to keep balance and harmony among our family 
members.

If it is joint family unit, it needs extra work, still with single family 
structure, to keep balance among kids, needs some thinking to do. 
Then your spouse, needs his/her share too.

We have to distribute our time wisely and please never leave yourself out.
You need your own personal time on top, to feel good to get relaxed. Only
after that, you will be able to handle well the things around. But first thing
first feel no pressure. Listen to your heart.

Comments

  1. I have posted the blog in Smile Corner. This is market day but customers are coming to my shop in waves. They come here to read the blog first before going to the market. We have lots of people from out of town who come to read blog and then do shopping. They are talking about Smile's blogs. The Councillor is here also with his supporters. They were very pleased with your blog and pointed out that the priest does not know what he is doing and you have called him out for that. The priest came briefly and took some notes but it appeared that he didnt like them. He said that these readings need to stop. It appears that he is putting together ta list of the laws being broken here, eg too many people which means violation of firecode, illegal parking, readings on official holidays etc. The coucillor is very unpopular here and many customers are confused because he is using your blog for his campaign and presenting that he is your candidate whereas the rival candidate being backed by the priest is very popular but she will shut down the readings. Can you help because we dont know what to do

    ReplyDelete
  2. My Smile is awesome! She is an awesome TV watcher! She is an awesome councillor. She is an awesome author. She has awesome family. What an awesome person my Smile is!!

    Karen

    ReplyDelete
  3. This blog is my lifeline. I read it every day.

    N

    ReplyDelete
  4. I read blog in France. I no read every day but read on weekend for hole week.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You blog good. Me English no good. Russian good

      Delete
    2. This good. I no Anglais but Spanish good

      Delete
    3. I like you blog in China. It very very good

      Delete
    4. You blog good. I read Italy

      Delete
  5. Can you please tell my mother in law to watch some TV. Actually she can fit right in and be a star in Funny Farm. She would be the funny one acting silly. In fact she would just be her normal self however the movie will need to be called the Weird Farm or Idiot on the Farm. You can guess who the idiot or Weird one would be.

    Happy Reader

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Though you wrote about joint family life, but I dont think my daughter in law did not understand any of that as she is a little soft in the head. I think you would have already guessed it by now however I dont want to say much

      Mother in law of the Happy Reader

      Delete
  6. Dear Madam Smile, you so good. You write good to. Wicked worker come and say how you? I say I no want talk you because you trick me all time. She say who teach you say bad thing. I say you only listen my Madam. She say that good, what she write for you today? I say she no write for me because she need write for lot people, like dear retirees, dear Priest in Ireland, dear students, dear readers in Ireland. She say you sure. I took blog from my pocket and show her. I think she like it because she smile. She say did you listen to your heart because you Madam write that. I say I forgot. She say it better you do that at lunch when everyone there. I say but I think all job workers wont like it. She say good point. You should not do what Madam say in front of everyone. I say NO, NEVER. I will do that in front of everyone. Job worker 2 then start go. I say where you going? Job worker 2 smile and say my work here is done and go. I do 2 ok job and always read blog

    ReplyDelete
  7. Dear Advisor,

    The retirees went for our long walk today. Our walk though very long for us, is nothing compared to the walks that you take. Afterwards, the retirees read your blog

    The retirees appreciate your blog today. The suspended retirees were very grateful to you for your vote of confidence in them. The retired human behaviour consultant led the reading of your blog. She said that your blog was an eye opener as you very clearly defined the rules of engagement for human relationships. The retired relationship expert also participated in the reading. We have set up a sub committee to investigate this blog further. The retired psychologists have also joined this committee.

    The hijab lady was here along with her temple friends. The retired priest who has been investigating them said that their religion must be Sikh because they have long beards like the temple priest. Also, their temple is called Gurudwara or something like that. The hijab lady said that they are not Sikhs but the retired priest kept insisting. It was getting too loud and the cafe manager did not appreciate this as it was making the atmosphere in the cafe very tense and impacting business. We dont know what to do. IF you can please help

    thank you
    recent retiree

    ReplyDelete
  8. Dear Author,

    We read your blog at the Smile Garden today. The weather is starting to be pleasant and we are enjoying the reading even more. The Dean was not here today but we have heard rumours that his wife has gone to her parents because of some issues. We asked Prof George but he simply said that just pray for him. Mrs. Lucy was here and we heard her say to one of the professor's wife that she was upset that he is spending his too much time here and talks about Smile all the time, talks about Smile recipes etc. Mrs. Lucy was upset with your son also and said that if he has a week off then he should have at least taken you to lunch. She brought carrot dessert based on your recipe. We enjoyed that a lot. We also played darts

    thank you
    Literature Fellow

    ReplyDelete
  9. My Smile is amazing. She is an amazing writer. She is an amazing advisor. She is an amazing counsellor. She has an amazing family. What an amazing my Smile is!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Father say father like you blog lot. Father say you rite very good about join family. Father say father family like join family also. Father say father no say father old almost 67

    (Hannah say you kris act and kris care you family. Hannah say you do kris walk and make brakfast for you Niklas. Hannah say you please care you. Hannah say Hannah wake 60 min before son because kris work need do before father wake like cut froot, make hot oatmeel and then time for it to cool and make fresh kafee and make vegie omlete and yogurt smoothie and also banana smoothie because father like both. Hannah also need give food to rat. Hannah say Hannah start get ready for party when father eet brakfast. After father finish eet then Hannah eet brakfst and do more prepare because it big party today because it weekend so big party. Hannah say Hannah want thank because you give very good idea about family. Niklas say grandpapa yell all and say all need care him because you say in blog. Niklas say Niklas say grandpapa then you no say all care grandpapa. Niklas say you say that all need take time for them. Grandpapa yell Niklas and say Niklas talk abut Niklas no talk but Niklas only tell grandpapa what you say. Niklas now no fone.F ather yell me that father no able watch tele because no tele lounge and Niklas keep talk. Me say Niklas no talk between show but he say that Niklas no place go and father watch show al time. Me say go you room but he say father take that room so he no room. Me yell him because he talk. Father then tell that he talk father to. So me cut his fone and net. Niklas sad. Father anger. Hannah tire. Me confuse. Me no no what do)

    Kris (Germany)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Is Smile a blogger? A psychologist? A human relationship expert? Perhaps all of the above. Dont believe me? Well have a look at the point by point guidance that Smile has provided

    "1 : Never cross boundaries in relationships.

    2 : Communication is the key

    3 : Learn to say yes to yourself, to acknowledge yourself.

    4 : Fear, guilt and self doubt, are three big obstacles,
    for maintaining our relationships.

    We have to keep a balance between our work, our family and our
    friends circle. "

    Brilliant!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Oh Come ON! What is this ! Just give me a break - will yeah! I know .. I know ....

    Thank you mrizvi. Brilliant comment - again

    ReplyDelete
  13. Caaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaalllllllllllmmmmmmmmmmm down Plunker, just calm down.

    Fantatic job kiddo. You are bang on. How did you know that this is a good blog! You are right though

    ReplyDelete
  14. Thanks Lucy Boris Dave Linda Keith Newbie Kyle N mrizvi Plunker Batman Jasmeet Kim Cleo Brenda Karen Superwoman Happy Reader and Mother in law Craig Marg Literature Fellow Retiree Group Jimmy Tiara Smile Addict Kris Stephen Tiara Greg Pete Josh Liz Michelle Paula Jerry Thanks All My Anonymous and Multilingual Readers Thanks Everyone

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

I am happy changed my menu

I have to put Reverse Gear

They can relate what we talk